Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto market demand is increasing  (Read 1923 times)
jjjrmy

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

It's a good news, south korea seems to be a mecca for the price of crypto replacing china, and owing to the rising demand in south korea, most of crypto prices be the highest in the world especially bitcoin.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

I think that we will be able to see something more and more perfect than ICO now and this can be something truly global
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

At this moment I am thinking of the opposite since the demand reflects its market value. As we can see the market price is currently falling so there is a high probability that the demand is low at this moment.
memeyh

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

for now the demand are dropping cause to much bad reputation on bitcoin and it make the market down for many months now. but im very positive it will rises again in the matter of time.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

Crypto currency has really become very popular, and very much considering them as investments, and I think that their popularity will grow further, and capitalization will increase, as many promising projects come out.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

I do think it is way too early to say that the market is getting back to the stable position because the coins have not started to increase in value and I am noot even sure if we would be able to reach the last year figures.
I am very much satisfied with the way these crypto currencies are creating such a positive impact in the society and that the way they are helping so many people in making this much amount of money and that too in no time. however, this is not the end and that the demand of the crypto coins will increase even more than its current demand rate and then we will be able to see much more market rates of the crypto coins as well.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

Crypto currency has really become very popular, and very much considering them as investments, and I think that their popularity will grow further, and capitalization will increase, as many promising projects come out.

The demand of crypto currency is still even theres a massive fluctuation of some popular cryptocurrrency and this is due to decreasing of market value of popular crypto  many people are buying and hold it for long term.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

The demand is actually increasing because bitcoin is continuing to become more popular than before. I am sure  that people will keep buying bitcoins because of its importance in our society.

dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

It is  a good sign the crypto market demand is increasing. We will see the price will rise soon. I believe it.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

I think this is a good signal for bitcoin and other currencies. I also hope in the near future the demand for cryptographic market is increasing and further development.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

The South Korea/Asia have a major share and role playing in boosting or pulling down the Cryptocurrency markets. Their pull demand coupled with the global financial bodies' involvement in the Cryptocurrency markets will help stabilize things and also giving a steady growth to the market with minimum risk.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

That’s good news, I guess. Gradually as more and more people becoming aware of cryptocurrencies, their demand is also increasing. An increase in demand implies that the price of the crypto market will also improve and rise. That would be a relief for the investors who have invested huge m=amount of money into the crypto market and are worried about that.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

Everyone who is familiar with cryptocurrencies at least a little bit understands the possible income that people can have by investin in the bitcoin which is why we all see the increase of the bitcoin's popularity.

dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

Crypto market for now is not yet recovering due to slowly movement of prices and sometimes it creates negative fluctuation but i still believe crypto will surpass all the challenges.
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

It is a good sign. I also hope in the near future the demand for crypto currency market is increasing and further development. I think it will happen about 2 months again
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

This is a good news, except that at the moment, market price is going down. Personally I'm starting to have second thoughts but I am hoping that prices will really go up.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

Everyone who is familiar with cryptocurrencies at least a little bit understands the possible income that people can have by investin in the bitcoin which is why we all see the increase of the bitcoin's popularity.
with the increase in demand they hope will get a big profit in that investment. we can see current increase in crypto gradually, this indicates that  buyer is not from whales and it is possible that many new investors are emerging
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

Open your links. What I see is the news about the rapid growth of Korea. Korea is a big market, which is very important for the development of encryption.I recently got some stories about Korean university students buying bitcoins. It is said that more than 60% of the students in Seoul universities are buying bitcoins.

I think If we really want to see if the demand is rising, we need to look at other things out of volume, things like daily transactions to the number of newly created accounts in the Bitcoin purse because this is a better indicator.
Let us remember that South Korea has its own market. Means the price does not affect the global market. Simply increasing demand in Korea will greatly affect the market there what the global market will only have news that can be used for FUD or the influence to start buying more.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

its true i heard almost all teenagers on korea have bought cryptocurrency.
Its good things that we got so many people who supported cryptocurrency. This is could be big in future and usefull for all of us and i hope it can help our transaction and economy.

EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

I do think it is way too early to say that the market is getting back to the stable position because the coins have not started to increase in value and I am noot even sure if we would be able to reach the last year figures.
Yes, I get your opinion guy. Truly, the price is going to be down, and most probably the demand is also down too. As usual, we can’t say surely about crypto market. By the time, we have been in good mood with news that alt and bitcoin maybe have a rise threefold in this year 2018. But the fluctuation always leads us to much emotion. Exactly, crypto market always repeats the decreasing situation like the start of this year. Generally, high volatility keeps going on in crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: