Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto market demand is increasing  (Read 1923 times)
Walter_Zink

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

There are so many countries in the world that are adopting virtual currency as a currency to develop, I think that in the future the cryptographic market will be ubiquitous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bots1

Activity: 894
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

I also don't understand why south korea these past few months purchase cryptocurrency, just not bitcoin.
some tokens with ICO sales are also a lot of korean people who become investors. this becomes important, that in addition to korea developing technology, their mind is also advanced towards the benefits of cryptocurrency. this will be the beginning of the movement of cryptocurrency in asia.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
3philong

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

I also think that the electronic money market is becoming more and more popular. I've heard people talk more and more about crypto around me. Probably it was the trend of many years later, hoping it thrived
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

I don't trust things like these  Smiley because whenever these kinds of news comes the... Prices are failing down but you know that's just because everyone's launching their own cryptocurrencies ! Literally !
With so many cryptocurrencies out there in the market it's very hard for people to judge where they want to invest also most of them are waiting for their big shot so they try to invest in cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoins thinking how it will make them a millionaire one day and end up getting into a fraud !
It's scary market out there now a days

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

I don't trust things like these  Smiley because whenever these kinds of news comes the... Prices are failing down but you know that's just because everyone's launching their own cryptocurrencies ! Literally !
With so many cryptocurrencies out there in the market it's very hard for people to judge where they want to invest also most of them are waiting for their big shot so they try to invest in cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoins thinking how it will make them a millionaire one day and end up getting into a fraud !
It's scary market out there now a days
If a person truly believes and consider bitcoin as a great financial opportunity then those fear and uncertainty doubt can never be a problem. Real probe that there are more people from different side of the world are coming for crypto world is because the demand of a coin from crypto market is increasing and it will continue increasing as years goes by.

NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

I also think that the electronic money market is becoming more and more popular. I've heard people talk more and more about crypto around me. Probably it was the trend of many years later, hoping it thrived
crypto now being trending in all over country,many media are preaching. and this will make people more curious about crypto. and some of them will become investors.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

I think it's getting better, the increasing demand for crypto market means that many new investors are starting to join cryptocurrency. it's a sign of cryptocurreny getting well-known in the wider community and probably will be known around the world. we should be happy with this pretty good news. with the increasing market demand for crypto, maybe also increase the price of bitcoin continues to fall
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

It's true that demand on crypto increasing but to be honest it's very difficult to see on price. Probably demand increasing isn't that high and almost equal to demand decreasing.
yafatahu

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

It is a good news. I persinally believe bitcoin will rise soon. Maybe at Juni 2018 we will see, the prices will go up.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

I believe it is going to take sometime until BTC settles around 25-30K this year. Market seems to go down and down until Aug-Nov , and then we can see a big run towards all time high.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

It is a good sign. I also hope in the near future the demand for crypto currency market is increasing and further development. I think it will happen about 2 months again
It is great sign for all investors who are holding bitcoin for long time and they are happy for this news as demand of bitcoin has really a good effect on the price of bitcoin so if price is increasing then automatically price will increase for high demand and low market supply of bitcoin so for sure it is a great new for us and after that more investors will take part in bitcoin investment.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

It is a good sign. I also hope in the near future the demand for crypto currency market is increasing and further development. I think it will happen about 2 months again
It is great sign for all investors who are holding bitcoin for long time and they are happy for this news as demand of bitcoin has really a good effect on the price of bitcoin so if price is increasing then automatically price will increase for high demand and low market supply of bitcoin so for sure it is a great new for us and after that more investors will take part in bitcoin investment.
Yes they will invest their huge amount of money in bitcoin it will give them double profit because bitcoin price is going to more high and that's why crypto market will more high because they demand for high price.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

That is definetly true that the bitcoin is getting more and more popular so the investors entering the market to purchasesome coins as well as some companies do to acquire the technologies that market has to offer for the business so I do believe that 2018 will be successful for the bitcoin.

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

It is a good news for people who use invested in them, popularity of bitcoin means and equal to the rise of its value.
Popularity can attract more investors as they love seeing steady growth of value, especially if you are doing the buy low and sell high scheme; it affects the demand-supply relationship of the coin. Just hoping that they would not fall to wrong speculations and panic sell their coins that contribute to more drop.
Popularity and the value of bitcoin both goes hand in hand.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

This is a good news, except that at the moment, market price is going down. Personally I'm starting to have second thoughts but I am hoping that prices will really go up.

indeed very true with the increasing market demand so for the price increase it can increase faster. and this is great news for us all the users of digital currency
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:38:50 AM

Market cap right now down more than 100billions dollar in one week. I think crypto market right now still wait and see. But i am believe if demand market already increase, its will bring cryptomarket rising again and hopely can reach highest market cap at 700billion dollar

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

Yes due to many reasons crypto market is moving to a good side and demand is increasing so with this the value of crypto will also rise and crypto is the modern era currency we have to keep it with us because in the future we will need it for transactions and other uses.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

The demand awakes supply. Today on market cap we can see hundreds of coins the most of which cost almost nothing. I think this is the main reason of why the market stocked and bitcoin doesn't feel the new bull run, people simply come in this business and invest in new projects, just cause of  they all are cheap now, but promises about the future price are huge. I think the society really needs something like proper crypto education to be able to share weak and worth for investment projects.
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

Of course, crypto market needs are increasing day by day. And the market situation fluctuates even though, but the confidence of the people is on top and the crypto market is able to remain strong in this way. And everyone is very optimistic.  Cool
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

any increase in cryptocurrency request of course this be good news for us. because any increase in cryptocurrency price demand will rise. this is the right time for us to sell or be patient with hodl. be patient for a few moments to make a big profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: