Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:42:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose your bounty hunt?  (Read 515 times)
Aaarono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

I think you should check out the campaigns of the well known Bounty Managers out there. This way you can be sure you won't mess it up by falling into a scam Bounty Campaign.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

Do you follow any particular system or do you take any particular steps to make sure you are on a good bounty campaign? Do you just look at the WP or the total ammount?
i see the total amount or raised fund of project/ico then about the project for long term and useless for everyone
ussually if useless in community ico will reach big funds
sometimes i join ico with pass the softcaps
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

when I choose a campaign, I always see the manager, like need money, woshib, artezzy, sylon, hua_hui, thehun, block eye, amazix team, and tokensuite theme.

then I also always look at altcoin sales and allocation.

Indeed, and this is my point. Knowing the ICO nature is just a plain waste of time but instead bounty campaign manager will do a lot of differences.
Yahoo, Sylon, TokenSuite Team like Needmoney and Otcaytu2005 and other veteran bounty campaign managers that are being paid high value of money to handle their ICO promotion and ads through wearing ICO signature, avatar and badges will do help them achieve their goals and targets.

leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

In general, I will focus on several important factors, the first factor is the project code is open source, the second factor is  how much is the token total raise money, the third factor is that the people number of tokens telegram group.

CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

Recently I read a good article on this topic, here are some points that I remember for myself:
Pay attention to the moderator of the topic, he must have a high rank
Watch the spreadsheet if the members of the high rank are adjacent to the project, this indicates the prospectivity of the project, these people already have sufficient experience and knowledge to make the right choice.
Projects should not be very long-term, maximum 2-3 months.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

Do you follow any particular system or do you take any particular steps to make sure you are on a good bounty campaign? Do you just look at the WP or the total ammount?
There are a number of aspects that you need to pay attention to before deciding to spend your own time on bounty tasks. In other words, the proposed project should be monitored for assessing financial attractiveness. In fact, you need to understand how much money you can ultimately be able to collect a particular project. Take into account: the reputation of developers, the availability of already invested money in the project, if the ICO started, the number of bounty participants, the adequacy of the management of the promo campaign, the adequacy of the tasks, fixing the issue and ascertaining the current and final price for each token.
dokterkoin93

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

For me to choose the good ICO,  firstly i looked who the manager of this project.  I recommend to follow sylon,  deadley and jamal. And the next i will learn the roadmap and whitepaper of that projects. And i usually join the project which their private sale rapidly sold.
It's not easy to choose ICOs,  so i suggest you to sharing with your friends and the others bounty hunter before you want join the ICo project.
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:38:40 AM

overall you have to learn it, just as if you want to invest in ico. all should be a reference in every inquiry and learning.
there are many processes that must be done before I really decide everything, this is for the sake of sustainability and success that I want to get.

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

Reading the white paper is my first task, before  I check the products  or services to be offer. Total bounty allocation  is also another  thing I look at.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

Choosing a bounty is also a big project…I mean if you want to get something from any bounty then before joining you have to read about the project, about whitepaper.

After that you can take decision that mentioned project is worthy or not? & you will in the better position to join that bounty or just left.
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

The selection criteria for me are the following: development plan, qualified and specialized team, which has proven itself well, the presence of partner companies and remuneration.
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

To choose bounty, I prefer to read whitepaper first. To know the process and how the bounty works. I also see the payment system. To be at the end of the bounty no longer need to worry about the award will be accepted. I'm not tempted by a lot of bounty, because it could be a scams.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Matrond

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

I first look at whether I genuinely believe that the ICO will be successful. Then I look at the Bounty and try to estimate how much reward I would receive for my time. I then weigh it up and make a final decision. Personally the single question I ask is 'would I invest in this ICO?' and that is what decides it for me.
magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

Generally I look at a bounty campaign in the same way as I look in ICOs i want to invest in.
If I after doing my research don't find that I would put my own hard earned money into the ICO doing the bounty campaign, I will also not participate in the bounty.
The reason for this is quite simple, what is the point of owning some tokens via bounty campaign, if the token is going to be worth nothing after the ICO or simply nobody would want to particiapte in the ICO so bounty would be extremly small.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

First I check the ICO in the the website of icorating. And I check how many bounty hunters are currently in the bounty. I also check the whitepaper of the ico to see if they have a good project.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

Now there is very much competition in the bounty companies, if the project is very good, then you can get very little, compared to that project where there are few participants. I try to go there where there is a limit on the number of participants in the social network and, of course, the project should not be a scam, of course I do an analysis.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

I choose my bounty hunt by studying and analyzing everything about the bounty, judging from the product or services it sells, I can tell whether the bounty campaign or the whole campaign itself would have a high chance of success or not. That is why it is very important for me to study everything first, before I register myself as a participant in a particular campaign.
thatkid1

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

Interesting, I haven't participated any bounty programs yet. Will take the advice to be an bounty hunter.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

The main step when I search a new bounty is to get through dozens projects listed at different ICO trackers. The first thing where I look at is expert ratings and the community support - it's pretty easy to determine them. The next thing is the bounty reward and the spreadsheet. I make my own spreadsheet with projects which fit some conditions about rewards, ratings and the size of community. This step significantly reduces the amount of existed options. After that I analyse WP and project details to determine the winner.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

I try to alternate the methods of selection and look at how the results change. Now I try to determine the quality of the bounty on the manager

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: