Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75838 times)
crumbs (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:25:05 PM

If you think its a better idea to buy shares after they went up and sell shares after they went down, I guess Im not interest in your investment advice.

I dont give a hoot about the current trend, Im interested in finding out about the fundamentals.

If you don't give a hoot about current trends, what are you doing in this thread?  I assumed your questions were sincere.  I was wrong.  Nice troll, bro.

Seems prophetic now, don't it?

BTCT: 14:27 (S) 1589 @ 0.00180000 ACTIVEMINING
Bitfunder:  Bitdust.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zefyr0s

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:40:23 PM

Crumbs, you seem obsessed with Active Mining. Why don't you ever troll Labcoin.

First, let's dispatch the accusations -- I started this thread, i can't possibly be trolling it.
As far as Labcoin, i simply do not know enough to weigh in.  I try to limit my comments to things that i'm sure about.

But you started this thread to troll ActM. Where's your labcoin troll thread? Or your posts on their main thread?

For a while I've been concerned that whenever Lab drops or rises, so does ActM, and there's really no reason why that I can see..

Perhaps people are waking up to the reality of investing in virtual entities, and to the notion that the wording on the exchanges claiming that nothing is real or verified, and the trades have no more footing in reality than the fairytales you used to hear as a child is more than just wording, but a grim fact?

No, that wouldn't explain the correlation. (note: not saying there is causation here, just a small correlation.)
crumbs (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:42:06 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2013, 02:27:43 PM by crumbs

An antidote to the sour taste, here's Tink with her market update:

14:27 (S) 1589 @ 0.00180000 ACTIVEMINING
Bitfunder: 0.0005230
crumbs (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:43:22 PM

Perhaps people are waking up to the reality of investing in virtual entities, and to the notion that the wording on the exchanges claiming that nothing is real or verified, and the trades have no more footing in reality than the fairytales you used to hear as a child is more than just wording, but a grim fact?

No, that wouldn't explain the correlation. (note: not saying there is causation here, just a small correlation.)

Are you suggesting something more sinister?
zefyr0s

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:44:14 PM

Also, can't your lazy-ass update the graphic? Can't exactly be prophetic when you have January 13 and February 13.
zefyr0s

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:45:20 PM

Are you suggesting something more sinister?

Like, 'if I go down, I'm taking you with me?'; who knows?
crumbs (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:46:05 PM

Also, can't your lazy-ass update the graphic? Can't exactly be prophetic when you have January 13 and February 13.

January 13, 2014, is as good a date as any -- what have you got against it?
crumbs (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:46:43 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2013, 02:26:48 PM by crumbs

Stop posting in this thread please.

You should be buying the crashing ActM Stock, some dumbass is selling for a huge loss. Picked up an additional 50,000 shares at ~0.001

I take it you're looking for some buy orders, huh? Cheesy

How can you be so *consistently wrong*? Cheesy

Edit: BTCT:  15:25 (S) 1 @ 0.00141200 ACTIVEMINING
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:17:57 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2013, 04:57:25 PM by ffssixtynine

Deleted to save my wasted breath Grin

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:22:13 PM

Cheesy  The ACTM circlejerk is over.

Now all that's left is for Bragraphics and ViagricErector to fight over who has to eat the biscuit.

VE: "I get to eat it!"

BG: "No it's mine!"

*purse fight, slapping, and hair-pulling ensue*

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:28:06 PM

Yes this is just a forum and people letting off steam, but behind this keyboard in front of me is a real person who put a lot on the line and my own business on hold to try to help ActM.

Why are you replying to pankkake?

Pankkake, icebreaker and crumbs spend every hour of their day making Active Mining posts. They are either:
1-Invested in a competitor
2-Invested heavily in Active Mining.
3-Being paid.
4-Trolling.

If you consider all their posts in light of those options, you will see how all they are doing is manipulating the share price and investor confidence in this company.

I get Active Mining has its issues, its behind the competitors with chips that are not powerful enough, but all the FUD those three spread? Just forget them they are just here to piss you off.

I'm not sure what those three get up to outside posting in Active Mining threads, they are always here. They most likely have some sort of investment, in Active or a competitor.
crumbs (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:42:17 PM

Yes this is just a forum and people letting off steam, but behind this keyboard in front of me is a real person who put a lot on the line and my own business on hold to try to help ActM.

Why are you replying to pankkake?

Pankkake, icebreaker and crumbs spend every hour of their day making Active Mining posts. They are either:
1-Invested in a competitor
2-Invested heavily in Active Mining.
3-Being paid.
4-Trolling.

If you consider all their posts in light of those options, you will see how all they are doing is manipulating the share price and investor confidence in this company.

Alternatively, if you bothered *listening* to any of the above, you wouldn't be holding this bag 'o dicks & bawwing now.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:45:50 PM

Alternatively, if you bothered *listening* to any of the above, you wouldn't be holding this bag 'o dicks & bawwing now.

I made a mistake, the stock looked strong and the eASIC news looked really good, the shares fell from that point and I made a guess that they would stabilize around 0.004

Yes I know worst decision ever but not much I can do now. But I don't understand why you spend so much time here. Crumbs, I really think you spend 24 hours talking about Active Mining. I never bother talking in threads where I am not or have no plans to invest. You must have some connection.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 06:16:25 PM

I made a mistake, the stock looked strong and the eASIC news looked really good, the shares fell from that point and I made a guess that they would stabilize around 0.004

Yes I know worst decision ever but not much I can do now. But I don't understand why you spend so much time here. Crumbs, I really think you spend 24 hours talking about Active Mining. I never bother talking in threads where I am not or have no plans to invest. You must have some connection.

Crumbs & Co. spent "24 hours" a day warning you and the others to get the Hell out of ACTM while you still could.

And yet you still stubbornly insisted on continuing to make a stupid mistake.

Instead of listening to the messages, you preferred to shoot the many messengers by speculating about our possible nefarious motives, personalities, etc.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  How did that work out for you?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe next time you'll STFU and heed our advice, instead of joining the circlejerk of cheerleader groupthink!

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
crumbs (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:14:13 PM

You insinuate that i'm driven by (nefarious?) ulterior motives, so how are you planning to interpret my answer?

Here's something more interesting:
Bitfunder seems to be losing that weird coupling with BTCT.  The price there (laughable volume, i know, tiny enough to be kids trolling.  But still...) is now almost the same as BTCT ...dang, nevermind, went back down while i was typing.

So, minidump on BTCT:  21:37 (S) 8000 @ 0.00160000 ACTIVEMINING;
~ $40 sale dropped the price to 0.001208 on Bitfunder.  Doldrums.
crumbs (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:40:25 PM

Just found a reassuring tidbit from Ken's original AMC prospectus thingie:

"With AMC adding hashing power over the next 24 months, AMC does not expect to have over
50% of the hashing power at any one time on the Bitcoin network.
 If AMC excedes 45% of
the hashing power on the Bitcoin Network, AMC will not add anymore hashing power until
AMC is below 40% of the hashing power on the Bitcoin Network."

And you kids were worried! Cheesy
stslimited

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:52:46 PM

the *entire* board of directors resigned and sold all their shares at the same time on no official news release?

thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, and I've dealt with a lot of penny stocks before
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 11:57:02 PM

Just found a reassuring tidbit from Ken's original AMC prospectus thingie:

"With AMC adding hashing power over the next 24 months, AMC does not expect to have over
50% of the hashing power at any one time on the Bitcoin network.
 If AMC excedes 45% of
the hashing power on the Bitcoin Network, AMC will not add anymore hashing power until
AMC is below 40% of the hashing power on the Bitcoin Network."

And you kids were worried! Cheesy

Whew!  That was close call.   Tongue

Got any choice 'u mad bro' memes for the broke and butthurt scorned cheerleader squad?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 01:58:34 AM

the *entire* board of directors resigned and sold all their shares at the same time on no official news release?

thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, and I've dealt with a lot of penny stocks before

No they didn't. Sigh. And this is what happens when misinformation gets spread.

But we did resign as a group. We as in a volunteer advisory board who weren't under NDA and had no legal affiliation with actm or VMC and who were just supposed to help with communication.
zefyr0s

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 02:15:25 AM

And did, I'll add. However much Ken wasn't on over the last 2 weeks, ff69 and others helped keep people's heads cool. For the most part.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: