Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75838 times)
kokoarm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:49:53 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You may not like living in a regulated society but when you are in trouble and you need them...

I have never voiced my opinions on life in a regulated society, it's you--Ken's suckers who rage about oppressive government regulations and unwanted intervention.
You chose to leave the suffocating safety of laws, and strike out into the Wild West of unregulated Bitcoin.
It started raining, you got hungry, you missed your vidya, so you immediately run back to the Nanny State.
And you wonder why people don't take you seriously Undecided

Personally I've never raged about oppressive governments either. However it is the responsibility of every citizen to constantly rage against their government. That's because the organization and control of human society by non/representative governments has directly caused the deaths of Millions of people over the last century. Raging doesn't mean you object to the the safety that organised society brings, you might just be aware that Government needs to be constantly kept in check because of the harm just a few men in power can do to the World.

Do you really think prancing around like Mussolini can work anymore?! Even with an already established power-base it's not really going to reel in followers these days. Well maybe in some parts of E Europe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:15:45 PM

Lol, not sure what my political views have to do with this embarrassment.

I didn't buy unregistered shares of a Belize-registered company through an unlicenced Hong Kong Panamanian exchange.
I didn't start quoting the same draconian US business regulations i tried to avoid by investing in this failscam.
And I am not running to the Nanny State to intervene on my behalf now that things went (predictably) awry.

And not even *your own* nanny-state Undecided  Why US, Stuartuk?  Why not try Panama or Belize? Cheesy
kokoarm

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:39:41 PM

Why not  Belize? Cheesy

An MO attorney will do the best job here. All of Ken's assets are likely in MO.

Just because you invest in BTC doesn't mean you forfeit your legal rights - as the MSD stated in their ruling, hence the reimbursement.
theMiracle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:52:23 PM

Talk about shutting the stable door after the horses have bolted...

Unless Ken is as clueless as some of his suckers, his assets are not in his name, not in MO, and, most likely, not in $$$.  His house (on record) is a worthless shithole.  Don't know about his car, but my bet is it's leased or a beater.  I'm certain his bank account is uninteresting, so going after his personal assets is pretty much pointless.  The real money is gone.  Ken did this sort of thing for a while, he knows how it's done.

Re. your reimbursement:  Most will get *nothing*, hence the sub-penny CT prices.  MSD are not working for you, their job is to keep MO rat population down and help MO finance.  Not to help Libber Brits and Aussies, who don't even thank US for pwning Ken Angry
kokoarm

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:05:50 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 01:23:10 PM by kokoarm

MSD are not working for you, their job is to keep MO rat population down and help MO finance.  

Our countries are rightly very close when it comes to tackling crime. Taking down people just like Ken 6 years ago:

In a statement released by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency, he added: "Thousands of British people have fallen victim to this crime - in this inquiry alone, we estimate that around 15,000 mostly elderly people have lost money."

He said the arrests demonstrated the power of international collaboration to bring to justice those suspected of crimes, even if based overseas.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7295536.stm

In addition, the assets do not need to be in Ken's name to be confiscated as the proceeds of crime. Look at the section called 'Burden of Proof'. The US government when procecuting only need to make the case that assets are likely criminal proceeds.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/white_collar/asset-forfeiture

If this isn't the same in a civil case we may need to lobby the State of MO to prosecute Ken. In that case we may or may not get a share of these proceeds. At the very least Ken will loose everything.
theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:25:21 PM

Lol, just stop.  You bought some crack from a skeezy finance crack dealer, got burned, and now you run to the cops.  This is exactly the sort of embarrassment Bitcoin doesn't need, exactly the thing I try to prevent by asking you to stop sending coin to every scammer who promises you the world and a ring on your finger.

Really, stop.
Stop embarrassing yourself and Bitcoin by association.  Pool's closed.  Everybody go home.
kokoarm

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:28:07 PM

Lol, just stop.  You bought some crack from a skeezy finance crack dealer, got burned, and now you run to the cops.  This is exactly the sort of embarrassment Bitcoin doesn't need, exactly the thing I try to prevent by asking you to stop sending coin to every scammer who promises you the world and a ring on your finger.

Really, stop.
Stop embarrassing yourself and Bitcoin by association.  Pool's closed.  Everybody go home.

Can't see why you are bothered. We are going to go ahead. Thanks for the advice but again I don't see why you would bother trying to put us off.

There is nothing embarrassing to Bitcoin here it's will be good for Bitcoin if people are warned about these scams. What would be bad is more and more and more of these scams being allowed to happen until one day the Press realise Bitcoin is infested with criminals. We should be cutting this cancer out of Bitcoin startups everywhere it occurs.
Technologov

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:43:34 PM

Hello !

Has Ken / VMC actually delivered any working boards ? Prospectus or other hardware ?

-Technologov
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:46:45 PM

Lol, just stop.  You bought some crack from a skeezy finance crack dealer, got burned, and now you run to the cops.  This is exactly the sort of embarrassment Bitcoin doesn't need, exactly the thing I try to prevent by asking you to stop sending coin to every scammer who promises you the world and a ring on your finger.

Really, stop.
Stop embarrassing yourself and Bitcoin by association.  Pool's closed.  Everybody go home.

Can't see why you are bothered. We are going to go ahead. Thanks for the advice but again I don't see why you would bother trying to put us off.

There is nothing embarrassing to Bitcoin here it's will be good for Bitcoin if people are warned about these scams. What would be bad is more and more and more of these scams being allowed to happen until one day the Press realise Bitcoin is infested with criminals. We should be cutting this cancer out of Bitcoin startups everywhere it occurs.

It's like this, Stuartuk:
You'll rage, plan, sperge, but actually pay for a lawyer and litigate?  Dollars to donuts says nah.

And yes, you are a huge embarrassment to Bitcoin.  These preposterously obvious scams is what the media picks up on.  You are the conned goofball who gets associated with our new revolutionary money, the one that Joe Sixpack points fingers and laughs at.

@Technologov:  Yes he has.  They are HashFast boards.  Please read related threads before ordering.
kokoarm

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:59:44 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 02:52:09 PM by kokoarm

but actually pay for a lawyer and litigate?  Dollars to donuts says nah.

No upfront fees are required with firms like Wood Law for class-action suits. They take a cut of the court ordered compensation so this will cost us nothing but a bit of time.

edit----

Lorenzo has made some progress with the MSD. We should give them time to get back with more details about the reimbursement amount before proceeding with the courts. See main thread and get in touch by phone or email with the MSD.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:03:59 PM

Really, stop.

The best way to "cutting this cancer out of Bitcoin startups everywhere it occurs" is by NOT GIVING THEM YOUR COINS. People, please, just stop giving coins to strangers!!!
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:38:14 PM

Hello !

Has Ken / VMC actually delivered any working boards ? Prospectus or other hardware ?

-Technologov

There were some yes, there are posts in the main AMC thread from people who did eventually get them and had them hashing. 

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:20:57 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: zumzero on June 04, 2014, 04:20:11 PM
(Not sure why I got deleted but there you go.)

Am I the only one that is seeing the same repeating patterns in this thread?

Lol, we are currently exiting the mass hysteria phase and seeing that give way to the next phase. It's around now that people start calming down and listening to the voices of reason.  Before you know it we discover Ken & Co have had a breakthrough and suddenly we're sitting pretty again.  Guys, this is far from over and there's plenty of time left for ActM to succeed.

As I suggested yesterday, the boil has been growing under the surface for some time.  A couple of days ago it reared it's ugly head and all we need to do is lance it.

This recent development IS actually good news and I'll hear nothing against that.  Smiley

If there are repeating patterns there must be several breakthroughs that have really left you guys in a great position, please list some.

Deleting this post shows that my hyperbole on this thread from a few months ago has finally come through. the moderated thread is run by people holding the bag and trying to pump things up to get out with something. If that was false, zumzero could have listed some of the numerous breakthroughs that he mentioned instead of deleting the post.

And I'll repeat my other deleted post from yesterday, if people on that thread keep posting hare brained/rose colored/nonsense opinions I'm going to shoot them down so they can't suck anyone else into hurricane VMC.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:58:32 PM

It's official, zumzero has to be family or affiliated with Ken in some fashion.  He is either his internet lover, a family member, employed by Ken, or active in Ken's scam and is making money off the whole ordeal.

This is getting out of hand.  Just because people say it's over doesn't make them the authority.  I respect Bargraphics and and what he has to say, but he is wrong about saying the company is finished.  If this MSD issue hadn't come to light when it did, we would all be waiting patiently for news of a major breakthrough. At least the more level headed of us would. Any talk of Ken going into hiding is pure fantasy and what is far closer to the actual truth is that he's keeping his cards close to his chest which is what he does.  Two things have happened recently, the HF deal and the MSD announcement.  Ken silence is due to the HF deal and the doom & gloom brigade think it's because of the MSD announcement.  Sit back and wait for news, it will come soon enough and when it does there will be panic buying given the current prices.  I would be buying right now if I had the cash.   Smiley
There's no HashFast deal

HashFast is filing for chapter 11

All creditors will probably receive bare chips(Ken is not a creditor and if somehow he is, he's at the ass end of that list)

Creditors need boards made and I recommended to a few major ones that Ken and MrTeal could make boards. After this MSD release I have personally went to them and recanted my suggestion to use Ken. They may still use him though, who knows. Not that it matters because he won't have funds to produce anything after the Shareholder refunds.

Dick move.

No surprise there!
I don't know why so many people trust him?

Obviously on this forum the more miners you have, the more you're trusted!

Sounds like you are upset I didn't lie about Ken's issues to people that want to use him. Odd.

Seems to me the same few people are still praying for miracles while the majority of the largest shareholders are saying that this is over. It's not that non large shareholders opinions are invalid, it's just that when the MSD refund comes around you will simply be bag holders after the majority of the shares are asked to be refunded and ActiveMining has no money left

I hope you didn't use this thread as a way of determining what the majority of the largest shareholders opinions are.  Please tell me you can support what you are saying with evidence.

If you really must read the tea leaves, allow me to do the same;  less than 2% of shareholders will contact the MSD and give them their details when they realise that the refunds will be for such a low amount.

Please zum, please support any of the feces throwing you have done with evidence so that it can be treated as fact.  This friggin guy is so pretentious and smug in his assertions as if you SHOULD take them as fact and he doesn't require any supporting backup.  However, you lowly fuckers require backup to your facts because they do not align with his dreamworld, and you must present them because he says so.  If you do not, you are just a troll.  This is just one example of how this loser rolls.

I have never butted heads with a bigger group of morons in my life than these KenScam supporters.  Zum and his ilk deserve a scammer tag, someone start that thread.  Holy fuck these guys are astounding.
kokoarm

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:54:12 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 10:09:05 PM by kokoarm

Please zum, please support any of the faeces throwing you have done with evidence so that it can be treated as fact.  This friggin guy is so pretentious and smug in his assertions as if you SHOULD take them as fact and he doesn't require any supporting backup.  However, you lowly fuckers require backup to your facts because they do not align with his dreamworld, and you must present them because he says so.  If you do not, you are just a troll.

Yep and you get deleted. He's scum and he's pissing over everyone who's been ripped off here.

As you say he has NOTHING factual to base his 'Buy more shares we are heading to the Moon' shit. His lover-man Ken has fucked-off never to be seen again - but Zum will still be here in 2 months saying 'Just give it 2 more months  Wink'. Sickening.

He could well be getting paid by Ken, or got free cards off him. Or he's lost everything, but unlike DTS who has also lost everything, zumzero has no dignity or morality or conscience left. For his backing of Ken and attempts to get even more people ripped off here he should be punished. At the very least he's pumping this dead stock to sell his holdings to newbies/dreamers. Which is just as scammy as what Ken is doing.

kokoarm

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:39:50 PM

If Ken has now disappeared I guess that means he is in the process of liquidating the company? I tried to find out if he would need to make a notification about that to Missouri State but he's registered this company in Belize (unlike his previous company's).

So will he need to notify the Companies register in Belize?
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:31:08 PM

He won't liquidate the company so long as it protects him from prosecution or civil suits.  It would also require him to do something, which he isn't fond of doing.

My guess is, his lawyer told him to not say anything else until the MSD have come to terms with their negotiation, because there is a cease and desist and regardless of what the armchair lawyers are saying, the letter clearly states that Ken should not involve himself with the shareholders at all.  Until that ends, or the MSD gives him further instructions of what he can do, I don't suspect we'll hear from him again until then.  And it's also very possible his lawyer is the one who does the talking later on.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:42:48 AM

It's official, zumzero has to be family or affiliated with Ken in some fashion.  He is either his internet lover, a family member, employed by Ken, or active in Ken's scam and is making money off the whole ordeal.

Two socks of the same drawer? I wonder...

Mac65 (Last post: April 26, 2013):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88943;sa=showPosts

Zumzero (First post: July 27, 2013):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=140810;sa=showPosts;start=1400

kokoarm

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:37:14 PM

He won't liquidate the company so long as it protects him from prosecution or civil suits.

the letter clearly states that Ken should not involve himself with the shareholders at all.  Until that ends, or the MSD gives him further instructions of what he can do

The company gives him no more protection be it trading or liquidated. As CEO he may have no personal liability for company losses. As a scammer he has full personal liability for all losses.

He is silent now because that is his final move of this scam. He has actually been instructed by the MSD to inform and comply with shareholders contacts and requests for reimbursement - the MSD state that shareholders should contact the company via the forum. So he is not under any order to remain silent.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:40:24 PM

Two socks of the same drawer? I wonder...

Mac65 (Last post: April 26, 2013):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88943;sa=showPosts

Zumzero (First post: July 27, 2013):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=140810;sa=showPosts;start=1400

Not sure about zumzero being a sock puppet account, however that Mac65 guy most certainly is a sock puppet of some type. If not I wonder who he is? He knew Ken for sure.

Regarding AMC: Hello everyone, I finally got my wings to post. I'd like to repost what I put in the newbie forum about AMC.

I'm a long time computer professional...Hardware, Software, etc. I have a Business friend/acquaintance who recently made and offering on BitFunder and I would like to contribute to the discussion. I personally have known the proprietor of AMC for over 30 years and can testify that he is serious about his business, has operated many businesses, some very successful. He has sent me info relating to his plans to build the mining machines, including diagrams. How many people would be as open as he has been about themselves if they were not serious! Some people have questioned his authenticity because of his grand plans. That is the way he always goes about things. He thinks bigger than most people. To me that is the mark of someone who has the ability to accomplish big things. What ever the human mind can conceive of and believe, it can achieve...(Quote from Conrad Hill, Think and Grow Rich)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: