Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75840 times)
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:26:30 PM

I believe most real shareholders aren't active on the monitored thread.  We are quickly silenced. 

I'm active, but Minerpart calls me names. Sad

These "stupid" people must have a reason for posting their comments.  Perhaps they are paid.  Perhaps they are long term shareholders with the goal of increasing ActM share value even if it means posting fluff.

The situation is as follows:

• Everyone regrets investing.
  • Some want to desperately make the company look good to the MSD.
  • All want out.
  • There are trolls.
  • No one has any idea what is going on.
  • This is a knowledge vacuum, and a vacuum is easily filled by air, sometimes hot air.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:42:07 PM

Remember:  Enemies of Ken are EVERYWHERE!

thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:11:17 PM

• Everyone You regret investing.
  • All You want out.

Have you checked the shares on CT recently?
anyone holding shares on there hasn't been selling it down (used to happen all the time after news) but buyers have started to buy into the sell walls this week despite everyone in the threads bitching. They know they won't be getting shares for cheap when the rest start trading...a fat div will ensure this (even a small one will provide some support for the dumps).

The sentiment of the shareholders who can actually trade is the best its been since those shares were put on the market and it's only going to get better with sales and farm growth, please stop with the FUD...

minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:21:36 PM

lol

Yeah on CryptoTrade, no-one is selling anywhere near the 0.0005 price they loaded up on. 0.0085 is the average price now.
And it's pretty much 0.001 on CS.
Very low volume on both = no-one is selling cheap.

DTS is just a sad little immature wanker who clings on to the shirt tails of any passing Troll because he actually has no friends - internet friends (no matter how degraded or dirty they are) make him feel better.

He runs around calling people 'stupid little bitches' LOL and posts about 40 times a day with half of those posts for the company and half against!
He is a weird weird mix.

Have fun rubbing each other off in here Troll boys, you are great company for each other. I see this thread as like the 'calm' wing of a psychiatric hospital - where the nurse occasionally forgets to hand out the meds in time.  

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

NotLambchop

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:52:10 PM

Have fun rubbing each other off in here Troll boys, you are great company for each other....

How is it you can still talk with Kens massive D down ur throat Huh

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:58:53 PM

Pathetic come back Mirceau. Worthy of a 14 year old. You are a very immature little boy, just like your best buddy DTS.
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:09:11 PM

Can't make out what ur trying to say.  Try this:

1.  Remove manly girth from mouth.
2.  Swallow.
3.  Talk.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:50:59 PM

lol

Yeah on CryptoTrade, no-one is selling anywhere near the 0.0005 price they loaded up on. 0.0085 is the average price now.
And it's pretty much 0.001 on CS.
Very low volume on both = no-one is selling cheap.

DTS is just a sad little immature wanker who clings on to the shirt tails of any passing Troll because he actually has no friends - internet friends (no matter how degraded or dirty they are) make him feel better.

He runs around calling people 'stupid little bitches' LOL and posts about 40 times a day with half of those posts for the company and half against!
He is a weird weird mix.

Have fun rubbing each other off in here Troll boys, you are great company for each other. I see this thread as like the 'calm' wing of a psychiatric hospital - where the nurse occasionally forgets to hand out the meds in time.  

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm a weird mix because this company is a weird mix; We are offering the public hardware at <$2/GHs but the website is still showing obsolete products, we are mining but the shareholders are still entitled to nothing in return for putting up the funds for the company.

Yeah I want us to do well, but at the same time the lack of dividend is really making me angry. I'm not sure why I have to keep repeating this, I want my dividend. I would be less angry if the investors that paid for everything were getting something back.
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:38:05 PM

• Everyone You regret investing.
  • All You want out.

Have you checked the shares on CT recently?
anyone holding shares on there hasn't been selling it down (used to happen all the time after news) but buyers have started to buy into the sell walls this week despite everyone in the threads bitching. They know they won't be getting shares for cheap when the rest start trading...a fat div will ensure this (even a small one will provide some support for the dumps).

The sentiment of the shareholders who can actually trade is the best its been since those shares were put on the market and it's only going to get better with sales and farm growth, please stop with the FUD...

Don't be ridiculous.  The shares on CT have nothing to do with your "shares."  Your "shares" aren't trading, and never will.  Saying the shares are yours isn't even technically correct -- you gave them to Ken.  Ken will continue telling you that he's being investigated for securities fraud. The wheels of justice turn slowly you know, and dat's a natural fact.

Lol.
thefunkybits
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:57:39 PM

Don't be ridiculous.  The shares on CT have nothing to do with your "shares."  Your "shares" aren't trading, and never will.  Saying the shares are yours isn't even technically correct -- you gave them to Ken.  Ken will continue telling you that he's being investigated for securities fraud. The wheels of justice turn slowly you know, and dat's a natural fact.

Lol.

Referring to the shares on CT: The sentiment of the shareholders who can actually trade is the best its been since those shares were put on the market and it's only going to get better with sales and farm growth.

Once 170 TH/s  are online a fair valuation will be at least 0.001 per share, not including potential hardware sales (I'm not expecting profits to be factored in for some time)

please stop with the FUD, you are spreading FUD (although it is your job Wink)
sporket

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:17:29 PM

People trading those shares have absolutely nothing in common with you.  You don't have any shares.  You gave yours to Ken, and he ain't giving them back.
You might as well be congratulating yourself 'coz AAPL is going up.

But hey, if it helps you deal with the pain...
thefunkybits
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:41:57 PM

I hold shares on CT and shares from transfer to AMC-TENDER so I'm in both camps, but I don't think you guys are getting the point... Roll Eyes

I'm not sure why one puts so much energy into fantasizing and telling other people that they're fucked/making constant fun of a situation you're not involved in (perhaps personal insecurity, alpha male syndrome etc.)
I'm assuming none of y'all have shares? the loudest voices here never do
sporket

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:50:47 PM

I hold shares on CT and shares from transfer to AMC-TENDER so I'm in both camps, but I don't think you guys are getting the point... Roll Eyes

I'm not sure why one puts so much energy into fantasizing and telling other people that they're fucked/making constant fun of a situation you're not involved in (perhaps personal insecurity, alpha male syndrome etc.)
I'm assuming none of y'all have shares? the loudest voices here never do

I hold no shares in Active Mining.  Suggesting I'm capable of such capital fail is, frankly, offensive.  How are the divs on those CT shares, all good?  Ken paying out like clockwork, is he?
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:54:51 PM

I have shares.  I have doubts that AMC is currently under investigation.  I'm considering calling them this week to inquire about the investigation.  I don't want to shine a brighter light on Ken and his situation with them if it's real, but he has completely dropped the ball on providing any shed of proof that it is real.  Even the fanboys who state they've asked him to do the same have come up empty.  

Ken tends to selectively pick what he wants to respond to, what he wants to reveal, and what he does.  He operates the company in a total vacuum and provides share holders with no information.

Share holders purchased a share of profits.  I'm certain there are no profits because the amount of money we started with vs what we have now is not even close to even and never will be.  Not unless Ken can generate enough money by selling boards and mining to get his own chip fabricated.  But even then...  That's probably a stupid thing to do.  There are various teams out there with complete or soon to be complete 28nm chips.  By the time Ken would produce a chip, the competition's chips will be proven and far cheaper.

The smart money would be to use large financial reserves to purchase entire inventories of failed companies that have proven products.  I think we'll see more than a few of these emerge over time due to the competition being so large for so few that can afford to mine.  Swooping in and buying out the inventory of failed mining operations or hardware manufacturers stands to get us more ghs per dollar than going after our own chip.

That said, I don't think Ken will ever distribute profits to share holders.  He'll continue to pay himself and his staff, and focus the rest of the money on other projects like making a chip or fabricating boards, etc.  

The only way we ever get our shares and get paid is someone has to sue him, so a court order happens and forces him to do as it instructs.  But then it's quite likely nobody would get anything.  See MtGox for further details on that one...

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:09:51 PM

drawingthesun aren't you the guy that was defending ken a few months ago when i was asking questions in the Moderated thread? I see that now you changed your mind about him Smiley

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:18:49 PM

drawingthesun aren't you the guy that was defending ken a few months ago when i was asking questions in the Moderated thread? I see that now you changed your mind about him Smiley

You misunderstand, I was defending Ken when we were still within timeline of the eASIC deal.

After November came and gone I became very skeptical.

I have been very skeptical this whole year, I doubt I was defending Ken just a 'few months' ago.

The only defense I ever made was not to get the law involved because that would equal never getting a cent back. Looks like I was right, the MSD will put an end to my investment and ruin my entire fortune.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:04:38 PM

The only defense I ever made was not to get the law involved because that would equal never getting a cent back. Looks like I was right, the MSD will put an end to my investment and ruin my entire fortune.

I believe you're misallocating blame.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:41:21 PM

You misunderstand, I was defending Ken when we were still within timeline of the eASIC deal.

After November came and gone I became very skeptical.

I have been very skeptical this whole year, I doubt I was defending Ken just a 'few months' ago.

Ok. I still don't understand how could you believe the eASIC deal with just an NDA signed, but at least you know who you are dealing with now.

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:48:37 AM

Being a greedy fool would ruin your "fortune"
Ken is just a thief, and there were plenty of reasons not to believe anything good could come of this.
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:09:00 PM

Ok. I still don't understand how you anyone could believe the eASIC deal, 55nm tapeout, MSD investigation with just an NDA signed no evidence, but at least you know who you are dealing with now.

I really want to convert the ActM saga into a non-fiction book. It has been quite the social experiment, for what it is worth.

I, too, was giving Ken the benefit of the doubt during the eASIC days. He's just been way too shady for me to take anything at face-value anymore. I wish other shareholders felt the same.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: