Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda is a WITCH, who cast an evil spell on me! BURN THE WITCH!  (Read 1534 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:58:53 AM

Dear suchmoon, does your sarcasm-shilling paid signature also help explain the concept of satire?

I'm not getting paid by satire so I wouldn't really know. Witch burning sounds fun though. Not much of that going on these days, thank you for reviving this old tradition.

This thread reveals more about nullius than it does Lauda.

It seems that the daily accusations of you being a liar turned out to be true based on your interactions in the lauda-related threads.

I am curious just how many people have a deep understanding of cryptography and spend as much time in reputation related threads as you do Roll Eyes

Daily accusations you throw around and then weasel out of proving? No, that's not really how it works. Just saying "turned out to be true" doesn't make it so.

But I must say I'm shocked that you don't seem to be fully on board with the witch burning. This is Lauda we're talking about, the incarnation of evil of this forum. I think you're just jealous that you're not the one to come up with the idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:00:49 AM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

Do you really think that “sucking up” would work with Lauda?
Why wouldn't it? During "drama", people naturally support/defend those that do the same for them. They form a little "tribe". When someone gives them something to show appreciation of the support (in this case merit), in the back of their mind they feel obligated to return the favor so to speak.  Besides which, a thread like isn't going to attract just Lauda. It will attract all the same people that have been in the other Lauda threads. If I wanted to attract attention to myself, farm some merit and do what you next mention, it's certainly the sort of thing I'd do.

“earning respect and making friends”
Yes, one could certainly say that's what's happening. To what end though? Given how you've pointed out how not one person on the planet knows who you are and how you've taken steps to ensure you can never get tracked, one has to wonder why. Whenever I see that sort of thing, it sets off all sorts of red flags for me.

Anyway, you're entertaining and I'm sure there will much more interesting/entertaining things to come from you. Carry on man!

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:13:27 AM

“earning respect and making friends”
Yes, one could certainly say that's what's happening. To what end though? Given how you've pointed out how not one person on the planet knows who you are and how you've taken steps to ensure you can never get tracked, one has to wonder why. Whenever I see that sort of thing, it sets off all sorts of red flags for me.

Anyway, you're entertaining and I'm sure there will much more interesting/entertaining things to come from you. Carry on man!

I would say a red flag would be if nullius started "monetizing" his position by engaging in increasingly large and risky trades or something to that effect.

Other than that, being hyperactive on an internet forum doesn't have to mean something nefarious.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:27:41 AM

if ... started
I will preface this by first saying I'm not implying anything since people on this forum readily jump to conclusions and, despite me clearly saying this, I'm sure some people who are predisposed to that sort of thing will automatically assume it anyway.

There are short and long "cons" (I'm simply using the term con as that's part of the phrase). We've all seen both sorts of things play out even though there were probably red flags at some point. In other words, time will tell but I've come to trust my instincts that there's more going on than meets the eye.

PS. And now for something completely different... I appreciate the effort you put into the GAW thing. That was certainly interesting to watch play out.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:52:25 AM

if ... started
I will preface this by first saying I'm not implying anything since people on this forum readily jump to conclusions and, despite me clearly saying this, I'm sure some people who are predisposed to that sort of thing will automatically assume it anyway.

There are short and long "cons" (I'm simply using the term con as that's part of the phrase). We've all seen both sorts of things play out even though there were probably red flags at some point. In other words, time will tell but I've come to trust my instincts that there's more going on than meets the eye.

So you're saying nullius is running a long con and should be preemptively burned at the stake.

j/k

PS. And now for something completely different... I appreciate the effort you put into the GAW thing. That was certainly interesting to watch play out.

Thanks. Still waiting for Garza to be sentenced.
nullius (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:02:50 AM

Photographic Evidence of Lauda’s WITCHCRAFT

Lauda taught me evil incantations for summoning daemons.  I use these daemons as servants for my computing.  Here is a daemon I call “Beastie”, who currently manages much computing machinery for me:

I would say a red flag would be if nullius started "monetizing" his position by engaging in increasingly large and risky trades or something to that effect.

I do intend to someday “monetize” my account—because I like to eat, too.  My ideal plan is to build a reputation for technical prowess, then offer paid privacy and security services to complement my open-source offerings.  If that doesn’t work out, then I may someday get a signature ad from one of the more reputable campaigns which only allow high ranks, kick back, and spend time answering technical questions.

My nefarious plan is revealed!  What a “long con”.

Other than that, being hyperactive on an internet forum doesn't have to mean something nefarious.

I often do 24–36 hour posting marathons, for the purpose of helping conceal my time zone.  Otherwise, I just shift around and jet-lag my sleep schedule.

So you're saying nullius is running a long con and should be preemptively burned at the stake.

Well, my long con does involve daemons.

Now, could we please stop talking about me?  The important issue is that Lauda is a witch!

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

Yet again excellent work Nullius..

a pleasure to read as always

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

Fetch a duck!
nullius (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

Yet again excellent work Nullius..

a pleasure to read as always

Thanks.

Fetch a duck!

Indeed.  That duck-on-a-balance-scale is a suitable ordeal for assessing the guilt of the witch Lauda; for Monty Python’s standards of evidence exceed Quickseller’s non-standards of non-evidence.

Quote from: Whining red-tagged spammers and scammers
Help!  I’m bein’ oppressed—by LAUDA!

For my part, my favourite colour is redWell—maybe.  I won’t actually tell you, because I’m pseudonymous and that’s too personal—AAAAARRRGH!

otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:40:52 AM

I Almost pissed myself when i read the OP.  LMFAO what a great post.
BitRent-Alt

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:32:49 AM

I maybe an Alt but I can confirm that Lauda is indeed a WITCH. One day, power in my tiny house went off. I asked Mitchell to help me out and he forwarded me to Lauda because Mitchell's ability wasn't enough.

Lauda said that s/he could help me out and then told me to draw a dickbutt on the floor and pour a glass of rabbit's blood on that dickbutt. And voila! My power came back on. This was years ago though.

And this is a true story. Well, sort of.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

If you think that guy is me, then you are wrong. You have to admit he is funny.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

What
Is
This...
?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

I Almost pissed myself when i read the OP.  LMFAO what a great post.
It's well-written satire indeed.

I maybe an Alt but I can confirm that Lauda is indeed a WITCH. One day, power in my tiny house went off. I asked Mitchell to help me out and he forwarded me to Lauda because Mitchell's ability wasn't enough.

Lauda said that s/he could help me out and then told me to draw a dickbutt on the floor and pour a glass of rabbit's blood on that dickbutt. And voila! My power came back on. This was years ago though.

And this is a true story. Well, sort of.
Uh, oh. Embarrassed

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

A witch in ancient history was a wise woman, also warlock is a wise man.
The archaic ceremony of burning witches were so dramatic and a lot of speculation arose.
like for example that a witch was actually a good person, hence fewer members of the cabal started accusing her of malignant doings.

Unfortunately it comes to a breaking point when such a reputable member start accusing a reputable member.

P.S Nullius I hope you don't get snap out of that compelling spell card.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

Do you really think that “sucking up” would work with Lauda?  You’d wind up with dripping-red distrust from her instead.  Either that, or she will turn you into a newt.  No, you won’t get better.

LOL, I can confirm that one. Around 2 months ago, I genuinely thanked her for making me aware of Segwit wallets. But she didn't like the flattery as it was done in her signature campaign thread! And now I am still struggling to get out of that SMAS list!! 😄

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

Do you really think that “sucking up” would work with Lauda?  You’d wind up with dripping-red distrust from her instead.  Either that, or she will turn you into a newt.  No, you won’t get better.
LOL, I can confirm that one. Around 2 months ago, I genuinely thanked her for making me aware of Segwit wallets. But she didn't like the flattery as it was done in her signature campaign thread! And now I am still struggling to get out of that SMAS list!! 😄
Embarrassed Guilty; hehe. I think I remember your name (I think). I'll get to it soonTM.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Embarrassed Guilty; hehe. I think I remember your name (I think). I'll get to it soonTM.
Of course you remember my name. You even replied my PM and said that my name is interesting!!😁

Meretrix
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

Meretrix Conceptions, Disincorporated

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

As I was initiated into a cryptic cult with rites of the goddess Hecate, the renowned paranormal researcher William Blake caught this photograph of Lauda shapeshifted to the form of a flying catbat:

Photo of LAUDA as a FLYING CATBAT
The witch LAUDA
Identified Flying Object (IFO)
(Better than a UFO.  Much better than an ICO.)

Is any more actual proof needed to sustain a charge of witchcraft? Shocked

Use PGP! PGP is sexy. 😍 0xB589C6F74DCAE7A2E932A9773E0E253A69696969
(PSA: Do not rely on short keyids. Using my code + sipa’s keygrinder,
0x69696969 took 1055.33375204 seconds on 1 core of an old laptop CPU!)
nullius (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

As I was initiated into a cryptic cult with rites of the goddess Hecate, the renowned paranormal researcher William Blake caught this photograph of Lauda shapeshifted to the form of a flying catbat:

Well, that’s nothing.  Lauda became angry at me when I failed to keep up a regular schedule of worshipping the devil and oppressing spammers and scammers poor, innocent denizens of the forum.  Now, it is difficult for me to type any posts at all.  Just look at me!  My fingers!

Loading photo of nullius as a newt...
nullius under Lauda’s spell
(Photo credit: Connor Long.)

On the bright side, I now have a voracious appetite for mosquito larvae.  Delicious!

You forgot:  Lauda is a tax evading sockpuppeting pill addict who turned you into a newt.  Even if you got better, you should not let the crime go unpunished!

Yes, a most horrendous case of Pleurodelinaemia, and one that required my years of knowledge to treat. Casting such a spell is clearly treason, and therefore I would argue for capital punishment.

Dr. o_e_l_e_o, a web search review of the literature makes it apparent that you have advanced the medical state of the art with your characterization and efficacious treatment of Pleurodelinaemia, as well as adding that word to the medical lexicon.  Now, I need your help!

HELP!

LAUDA MUST BE STOPPED!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: