Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks promising.

Seems like everybody coming to this project is really excited and to find out that the team is looking promising as they are really working hard to make this one a success in the future. Let's see if this will be really an amazing project and can really help a lot including its investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks promising.

Seems like everybody coming to this project is really excited and to find out that the team is looking promising as they are really working hard to make this one a success in the future. Let's see if this will be really an amazing project and can really help a lot including its investors.
I have notice it too, let's hope that more people will actually have the chance to know about this project as it is really an amazing one. With enough support and a team doing great in developing this project, I think this project will turn out a success.
Jesse@CPROP

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:48:20 AM

CPROP have already ready product or it on Alpha now? Where i can read whitepaper?
I'm currently finding it too, checking each page of this thread whether the team has already made a reply on where can we read the whitepaper. Whitepaper can really help a lot to attract more investors by letting them know more about what's the deep background of the project about why it is created.

Thanks for posting. Latest version of the Whitepaper is just up. Please find it here: https://cprop.io/downloads/CPROP-Whitepaper.pdf
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:31:28 AM

CPROP have already ready product or it on Alpha now? Where i can read whitepaper?

Thanks for the question.

We have a working demo developed and iterated with extensive input from property portals and real estate professionals.

You can find the Whitepaper, here: https://cprop.io/downloads/CPROP-Whitepaper.pdf

Cheers!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

Thanks for the question.

We have a working demo developed and iterated with extensive input from property portals and real estate professionals.

You can find the Whitepaper, here: https://cprop.io/downloads/CPROP-Whitepaper.pdf

Cheers!

Good aim for the project. Doing a demo version will utilized all aspect of the product. And we can determine and fix all the problems that Cprop encounter.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

Thanks for the question.

Cheers!

Good aim for the project. Doing a demo version will utilized all aspect of the product. And we can determine and fix all the problems that Cprop encounter.

It is great that the devs is already preparing for the launch of their project. Making demo version is a great way to find errors and fix it. I hope that this will be a success to everyone.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

Thanks for the question.

Cheers!

Great move for the team to introduce their demo version for the project. I agree with you that it can really help a lot more faster for the team to know what lacks to the demo version in order to have a stable final product in the future.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

Thanks for the question.

Cheers!

Great move for the team to introduce their demo version for the project. I agree with you that it can really help a lot more faster for the team to know what lacks to the demo version in order to have a stable final product in the future.
When will the community be given the chance to use that demo version of the product? I'm pretty sure everyone who likes this one will be excited for it Smiley at the same time it can give some feedback to further improve the project.
recsoninlight

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

I think this ISO has a bright future as its core team is based on people with proven business skills and extensive investment management experience and offering the world's best alternative real estate investment plans.Personally, I plan to invest in CPROPERTYSHEET.
Yeah the team here is really well-skilled in this particular field. This also gives assurance that everything done here are well-planned and well-executed to make a better project and be able to help a lot of people out there that will plan to use this.
shikon_shard

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

Thanks for the question.

Cheers!
Thanks for this quick link admin! Now I can know more about CPROP and might answer some of my questions bugging in my head about this project. Any update or comment about the bounty created?
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

Thanks for the question.

Cheers!
Thanks for this quick link admin! Now I can know more about CPROP and might answer some of my questions bugging in my head about this project. Any update or comment about the bounty created?
Still waiting here too about some verification or official state about the bounty program that they created per say according to what I saw last time here. Anyways, I'm really excited to be part of it(bounty) to gain rewards Cheesy and also help the team.
vinjoza

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

Thanks for the question.

Cheers!
Still waiting here too about some verification or official state about the bounty program that they created per say according to what I saw last time here. Anyways, I'm really excited to be part of it(bounty) to gain rewards Cheesy and also help the team.

I really suggest joining the official Telegram channel at https://t.me/cprop . Last opportunity we offered was the airdrop and that ended after 20 hours (goal was maxed out). We do plan to have certain types of bounties at some point soon
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

I'm currently finding it too, checking each page of this thread whether the team has already made a reply on where can we read the whitepaper. Whitepaper can really help a lot to attract more investors by letting them know more about what's the deep background of the project about why it is created.

Here tophe15 -> You can find the Whitepaper: https://cprop.io/downloads/CPROP-Whitepaper.pdf credits to the admin here : Jesse@CPROP Hoping you will read it carefully to further clarify your questions that might be answered with the information available in the whitepaper.

Would it be great if the whitepaper should be posted in your ANN? To be more convenient to people that are always asking and finsing the whitepaper. Better put it in the ANN to be less hassle. But, thank you for the help giving us thw whitepaper link.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

Here tophe15 -> You can find the Whitepaper: https://cprop.io/downloads/CPROP-Whitepaper.pdf credits to the admin here : Jesse@CPROP Hoping you will read it carefully to further clarify your questions that might be answered with the information available in the whitepaper.

Would it be great if the whitepaper should be posted in your ANN? To be more convenient to people that are always asking and finsing the whitepaper. Better put it in the ANN to be less hassle. But, thank you for the help giving us thw whitepaper link.

Agree with you, admin must consider putting the white paper on their ANN so that it'll be a leverage for them not to entertain some inquiries like this because they'll just see the posted white paper on the ANN.
Thank you for this info about the whitepaper. Now I can read it and gonna think if this project is worthy to invest. Also I compliment the team on their efforts toward the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

Agree with you, admin must consider putting the white paper on their ANN so that it'll be a leverage for them not to entertain some inquiries like this because they'll just see the posted white paper on the ANN.
That will be a good idea Smiley It will give an ease to people coming here and wants to know more about the project by looking into the whitepaper's information. Hopefully the team will see this concern.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

That will be a good idea Smiley It will give an ease to people coming here and wants to know more about the project by looking into the whitepaper's information. Hopefully the team will see this concern.
It will lessen the chance of people asking this type of concern too which might be a bit of annoying at some point because they can't find it on their ANN.
shikon_shard

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

It will lessen the chance of people asking this type of concern too which might be a bit of annoying at some point because they can't find it on their ANN.
They might already see this concern and maybe we can see the outcome maybe tomorrow Smiley If they listen to this little concern, it's a good start of getting the trust of the people here as they're not ignoring us here.
recsoninlight

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:56:49 PM

They might already see this concern and maybe we can see the outcome maybe tomorrow Smiley If they listen to this little concern, it's a good start of getting the trust of the people here as they're not ignoring us here.
I think too that they already saw this one, because just like the concern about the bounty, they have stated here that they still don't have the plan on adding it but maybe at some point.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

Hello devs, what are the advantages of using CPROP in the future? Can you state it here on the thread? We'll be glad in the community to know more things about this project.
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:42:22 AM

Hello devs, what are the advantages of using CPROP in the future? Can you state it here on the thread? We'll be glad in the community to know more things about this project.
More fast and secured way of dealing transactions in real estate, is what I think some of the advantages can be seen here at CPROP. Let's see what else can they give to its users.

Thanks for the question. For each of our user segments, there are many advantages to using CPROP. I give a brief summary below:

Our value proposition to portals and brokerages (our technology seamlessly integrates into their existing system) is that we provide a convenient way for them to stay with the transaction through the closing thus positioning for multiple, additional revenue opportunities.  

For buyers and sellers our transaction management system delivers transparency and efficiency buy giving unprecedented visibility. We leverage the power of blockchain to deliver an unprecedented level of trust and security. Especially for buyers located at a distance or in another country, CPROP is an ideal solution because the product can help buyers access reputation-based service providers located in the jurisdiction in which the property is located while giving visibility into the steps and documentation required to close a transaction even before the process starts.

Real estate brokers and agents can benefit and utilize CPROP’s platform to more efficiently manage the tasks associated with closing deals, and have full visibility across all their transactions, giving them more time for the activities that really drive their revenue – acquiring more clients and listings.

CPROP’s platform is designed to provide all participating service providers with an additional sales channel to become visible to remote/international buyers without having to buy advertising. More effective service providers can leverage their favorable user reviews to further amplify their visibility to potential customers.

Hope this helps answer your question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: