Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

Hello devs, what are the advantages of using CPROP in the future? Can you state it here on the thread? We'll be glad in the community to know more things about this project.
More fast and secured way of dealing transactions in real estate, is what I think some of the advantages can be seen here at CPROP. Let's see what else can they give to its users.

Thanks for the question. For each of our user segments, there are many advantages to using CPROP. I give a brief summary below:

Our value proposition to portals and brokerages (our technology seamlessly integrates into their existing system) is that we provide a convenient way for them to stay with the transaction through the closing thus positioning for multiple, additional revenue opportunities.  

For buyers and sellers our transaction management system delivers transparency and efficiency buy giving unprecedented visibility. We leverage the power of blockchain to deliver an unprecedented level of trust and security. Especially for buyers located at a distance or in another country, CPROP is an ideal solution because the product can help buyers access reputation-based service providers located in the jurisdiction in which the property is located while giving visibility into the steps and documentation required to close a transaction even before the process starts.

Real estate brokers and agents can benefit and utilize CPROP’s platform to more efficiently manage the tasks associated with closing deals, and have full visibility across all their transactions, giving them more time for the activities that really drive their revenue – acquiring more clients and listings.

CPROP’s platform is designed to provide all participating service providers with an additional sales channel to become visible to remote/international buyers without having to buy advertising. More effective service providers can leverage their favorable user reviews to further amplify their visibility to potential customers.

Hope this helps answer your question.

A great advantage on this platform because they have administrators that handles the thread very well. This could lead attracting investors because they respond quickly.

I agree with you mate. An active team will make the project attract more investors. They utilize their own skills to make this project successful. This make the project more popular.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

Hello devs, what are the advantages of using CPROP in the future? Can you state it here on the thread? We'll be glad in the community to know more things about this project.
More fast and secured way of dealing transactions in real estate, is what I think some of the advantages can be seen here at CPROP. Let's see what else can they give to its users.

Thanks for the question. For each of our user segments, there are many advantages to using CPROP. I give a brief summary below:

Our value proposition to portals and brokerages (our technology seamlessly integrates into their existing system) is that we provide a convenient way for them to stay with the transaction through the closing thus positioning for multiple, additional revenue opportunities.  

For buyers and sellers our transaction management system delivers transparency and efficiency buy giving unprecedented visibility. We leverage the power of blockchain to deliver an unprecedented level of trust and security. Especially for buyers located at a distance or in another country, CPROP is an ideal solution because the product can help buyers access reputation-based service providers located in the jurisdiction in which the property is located while giving visibility into the steps and documentation required to close a transaction even before the process starts.

Real estate brokers and agents can benefit and utilize CPROP’s platform to more efficiently manage the tasks associated with closing deals, and have full visibility across all their transactions, giving them more time for the activities that really drive their revenue – acquiring more clients and listings.

CPROP’s platform is designed to provide all participating service providers with an additional sales channel to become visible to remote/international buyers without having to buy advertising. More effective service providers can leverage their favorable user reviews to further amplify their visibility to potential customers.

A great advantage on this platform because they have administrators that handles the thread very well. This could lead attracting investors because they respond quickly.

I agree with you mate. An active team will make the project attract more investors. They utilize their own skills to make this project successful. This make the project more popular.

I just hope that the admin or devs will continue their work and be active like this until the ICO launched. I recommend for the hard work of the team. I will support this project till end.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

Will there be a mobile application that monitors the progress of the tasks which you said are associated with closing deals and other areas that will be covered to the transactions happening to their account?
That will be a great idea! Having a mobile companion to track your progress and some information needed for real estate transation can make everything more better.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

I hope to obtain more real and effective information and fair competition for the sale of the homes. I think these are buyers' concerns.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

It's a bonus having an administrators being actively communicating to the people here to help them be more knowledgeable about this project, as admin stated already it can help more efficiency in doing real estate transactions.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

It's a bonus having an administrators being actively communicating to the people here to help them be more knowledgeable about this project, as admin stated already it can help more efficiency in doing real estate transactions.

But also having an active team towards the community will really help the project get more people and also if they can continue on how they interact constantly to the people here will result to more people will trust the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

But also having an active team towards the community will really help the project get more people and also if they can continue on how they interact constantly to the people here will result to more people will trust the project.
If you're new into this project, seeing that the team members are really actively participating and listening to the people in the community will gives you a good impression for this project. Not all projects have this kind of response towards its community.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

I hope to obtain more real and effective information and fair competition for the sale of the homes. I think these are buyers' concerns.
What do you mean fair competition for the sale of the homes? So you're telling if person (x) who uses CPROP will have the same level of output even he/she has done well enough to surpass person (y) progress? Correct me if I'm wrong on what I understood to your comment.
Jesse@CPROP

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:34:31 AM

Will there be a mobile application that monitors the progress of the tasks which you said are associated with closing deals and other areas that will be covered to the transactions happening to their account?
That will be a great idea! Having a mobile companion to track your progress and some information needed for real estate transation can make everything more better.

Thanks for the comment. Having access via desktop and mobile will be a part of our solution.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

So far from what i understoodd in this project is that CPROP provide a services more like an escrow between buyers and sellers using the cprop platform right!
So as a blockchain-powered platform buyers of real estate property will have the confidence to transact while sellers too can be assured the amount of trust involved.
But how deos this process increase the revenue opportunities in regards to what is written in the website?
But i do think it CPROP would have a positive impact in the long run.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

Thanks for the comment. Having access via desktop and mobile will be a part of our solution.
It is very convenient if the project will be available to both devices. I would agree about the suggestion of putting app on mobile so thst we can really track all the events happening in cprop.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:41:44 AM

If you're new into this project, seeing that the team members are really actively participating and listening to the people in the community will gives you a good impression for this project. Not all projects have this kind of response towards its community.
It is really good to the project if the team is very active both telegram group and in the thread. So far, CPROP team is always online to answer all our concerns regarding the project.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

CPROP have already ready product or it on Alpha now? Where i can read whitepaper?
I'm currently finding it too, checking each page of this thread whether the team has already made a reply on where can we read the whitepaper. Whitepaper can really help a lot to attract more investors by letting them know more about what's the deep background of the project about why it is created.

Whitepaper is a major precondition to attract investors. Even better is a working product, but if you have none of the two options it doesn't look very good for you.

Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

CPROP have already ready product or it on Alpha now? Where i can read whitepaper?
I'm currently finding it too, checking each page of this thread whether the team has already made a reply on where can we read the whitepaper. Whitepaper can really help a lot to attract more investors by letting them know more about what's the deep background of the project about why it is created.

Whitepaper is a major precondition to attract investors. Even better is a working product, but if you have none of the two options it doesn't look very good for you.

I guess they've been working out their white paper and will post it on their ANN after they're done doing it. But for now they will test first the waters if there are many people interested on the project or not.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

I guess they've been working out their white paper and will post it on their ANN after they're done doing it. But for now they will test first the waters if there are many people interested on the project or not.
Yes they already have it Relentless1020 Smiley Here's the link coming from one of the team members -> https://cprop.io/downloads/CPROP-Whitepaper.pdf Hopes this helps you know more about the project itself.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

It is really good to the project if the team is very active both telegram group and in the thread. So far, CPROP team is always online to answer all our concerns regarding the project.
The team being active here is one of the best way to gain the trust of many people coming and looking through the project's potential in the market. By simply answering the questions raised in this thread it's an implication they're showing transparency towards the public.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

The team being active here is one of the best way to gain the trust of many people coming and looking through the project's potential in the market. By simply answering the questions raised in this thread it's an implication they're showing transparency towards the public.

Cleary a transparent team! Hopes this will continue onwards for the success of the project. CPROP can really change the real estate field. If this will succeed, everyone who will use this and invested it will surely benefit from it.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

It's one of the most searched topic at every project. It's because, in the whitepaper, you can see the more detailed information of the project itself, that will give you more knowledge about the potetial and what it can offer to its users.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:59:42 PM

It's one of the most searched topic at every project. It's because, in the whitepaper, you can see the more detailed information of the project itself, that will give you more knowledge about the potetial and what it can offer to its users.

I agree with you, it's one of the most searched topic. Whitepaper is very essential for the project, it's where we can see what they have planned for the project for its future outcome.
Jesse@CPROP

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:12:20 AM

So far from what i understoodd in this project is that CPROP provide a services more like an escrow between buyers and sellers using the cprop platform right!
So as a blockchain-powered platform buyers of real estate property will have the confidence to transact while sellers too can be assured the amount of trust involved.
But how deos this process increase the revenue opportunities in regards to what is written in the website?
But i do think it CPROP would have a positive impact in the long run.

Thanks for the questions and comments.

Smart contract escrows are one important part of CPROP’s solution, but they are just one of the reasons buyers and sellers are going to love us. CPROP’s system provides unprecedented transparency into each step of the transaction so at any time, a buyer, seller, and agents can see what’s been done, what’s left, and who’s holding up the deal.

One of the challenges facing property portals - highly dependent on advertising - is how to diversify their revenue streams. The answer: getting “closer to the transaction”. The problem, however, is that property portals aren’t in the transaction business. As we all know, changing the business you’re in isn’t fast or easy. Well, fortunately for property portals, CPROP does exactly what portals need and we do it well.

CPROP’s transaction management system seamlessly integrates into portals, so after a buyer finds her dream house on a portal, she doesn’t go away. Conversely, she stays in the portal’s system (powered by CPROP’s technology) and as the buyer moves through the transaction, multiple revenue opportunities (previously unavailable to portals) will occur. For example, smart contract escrow fees, membership fees to agents to use the system to process transactions, blockchain authentication, data archival and retrieval, etc.

Hope this helps answer your question. Cheers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: