Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

Very interesting project. Accidentally saw him. I'm sorry that I did not meet him before. Since I really liked the idea, and start selling real estate on the exchange, this is a very attractive action for attracting not only investors but also buyers of this very real estate. To what date will it be possible to participate in the ICO? Do I have time to participate in this project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

The market is gradually coming to life and it is possible that the project will collect these 20 million!!!

I think this project has many potential big investors who interested supporting these program. So I am expecting it can reach it Minimum cap for ICO raised. Any bounty campaign to be Launched soon?

The projects offers makes the investors to participate in this project. More often the project really have potential in the future. They have a great platform to offer.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:24:36 AM

The market is gradually coming to life and it is possible that the project will collect these 20 million!!!

I think this project has many potential big investors who interested supporting these program. So I am expecting it can reach it Minimum cap for ICO raised. Any bounty campaign to be Launched soon?

The projects offers makes the investors to participate in this project. More often the project really have potential in the future. They have a great platform to offer.

They can get many investors but it is impossible to get their hard cap which is big. I think there is no bounty campaign offered yet. But I hope that they will bring bounty campaign because it can help them gather investors and making thw project popular.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:40:24 AM

of course this project has great potential in the market. I read that the project is registered in the US, I'm interested in this platform will only work in America or around the world?
Jesse@CPROP

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

I did not see the project website. Does it exist or does it not exist? How do people present their project without highlights?

Thanks. Our website is CPROP.io
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

of course this project has great potential in the market. I read that the project is registered in the US, I'm interested in this platform will only work in America or around the world?

Thanks for the question. One of the advantages of CPROP's solution is it's flexibility to fit different countries. What we're seeing in talks with portal partners around the world is not only an interest in integrating CPROP's system for transactions coming from their country into the USA, but also their own domestic transactions (e.g. buyer and seller both in Thailand) and also outbound transactions (e.g. Japanese buyer purchasing property in Malaysia). This flexibility, we believe, is going to allow CPROP to scale globally and become the leader for blockchain powered real estate.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

It probably wouldn't work in the US for starts since

a) The financial sector hates crypto

b) The construction companies and their lobbies
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

I saw some real estate project using the blockchain technology like the REX, REAL, and some others but I didn't see a successful and stable real-estate token up until now, they just launched and stay for sometimes then they are almost gone, so what would be the guarantee that this one will be a prolific investment and become stable as a currency?

Agree with you, how could this platform have the assurance to the investors gaining profit from this project? I guess admins must answer these questions so that many people would know.

Great question! We employ a membership token model whereby real estate agents and other service providers (e.g. home inspectors, lawyers, etc.) buy our tokens to use our transaction management system. As these tokens are "spent", CPROP will burn them, decreasing the overall token supply. In the long-term, as more members join the platform, token supply will decrease and the token price will increase.

Hope this helps. Have a great day.
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

So far from what i understoodd in this project is that CPROP provide a services more like an escrow between buyers and sellers using the cprop platform right!
So as a blockchain-powered platform buyers of real estate property will have the confidence to transact while sellers too can be assured the amount of trust involved.
But how deos this process increase the revenue opportunities in regards to what is written in the website?
But i do think it CPROP would have a positive impact in the long run.

Thanks for the questions and comments.

Smart contract escrows are one important part of CPROP’s solution, but they are just one of the reasons buyers and sellers are going to love us. CPROP’s system provides unprecedented transparency into each step of the transaction so at any time, a buyer, seller, and agents can see what’s been done, what’s left, and who’s holding up the deal.

One of the challenges facing property portals - highly dependent on advertising - is how to diversify their revenue streams. The answer: getting “closer to the transaction”. The problem, however, is that property portals aren’t in the transaction business. As we all know, changing the business you’re in isn’t fast or easy. Well, fortunately for property portals, CPROP does exactly what portals need and we do it well.

CPROP’s transaction management system seamlessly integrates into portals, so after a buyer finds her dream house on a portal, she doesn’t go away. Conversely, she stays in the portal’s system (powered by CPROP’s technology) and as the buyer moves through the transaction, multiple revenue opportunities (previously unavailable to portals) will occur. For example, smart contract escrow fees, membership fees to agents to use the system to process transactions, blockchain authentication, data archival and retrieval, etc.

Hope this helps answer your question. Cheers.

Thank you for this information. I am also looking for an answer regarding the project. I understand now what CPROP is really trying to solve a problem.

What do you mean by getting closer to the transactions? I am quite confused on how CPROP project will encourage members or other people to buy real estate since the project have any competitors.

Thanks for the question. Our solution makes it a lot easier to complete real estate transactions. “Closer to the transaction” is an expression used in the industry to describe participating in more of the actual property purchase.
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

It probably wouldn't work in the US for starts since

a) The financial sector hates crypto

b) The construction companies and their lobbies

Actually, response in the US by brokerages and agents has been overwhelmingly enthusiastic. CPROP’s solution helps these parties transact in a more transparent and efficient manner. This gives them more time to do what they do best - find new listing and sell, sell, sell!

For buyers, they’ll love CPROP for it’s ability to provide real-time insights into where they are at in the negotiation or closing process. This reduces a lot of stress and friction normally associated with a property purchase. And they love the security that the blockchain brings to their transactions.

Developers and commercial real estate players have also received our solution with enthusiasm. CPROP plans to address a common industry pain point that often arises when large commercial properties are put up for sale in a competitive tender. In these instances, the bidding process is usually time-constrained with bidders afforded a limited opportunity to perform due diligence. By having blockchain-authenticated documents with information sought by bidders readily available, sellers can eliminate much of the risk in the process and pave the way for higher bids.
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

I did not see the project website. Does it exist or does it not exist? How do people present their project without highlights?
And I did not see a road map, white paper. At first glance, I do not see that the developers are serious about it. Will there be additions?

Milestones and roadmap are all included in our whitepaper, which can be found here: https://cprop.io/downloads/CPROP-Whitepaper.pdf

Thanks.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

It's so nice to have this kind of project here bitcoin community. Buying properties using cryptocurrency is very unique and new. I just wonder how will the dev team of CPROP assured the security of this, because the amount involved on this transaction is very big and serious. It needs a high standard of security system just like the banks.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

Very interesting project. Accidentally saw him. I'm sorry that I did not meet him before. Since I really liked the idea, and start selling real estate on the exchange, this is a very attractive action for attracting not only investors but also buyers of this very real estate. To what date will it be possible to participate in the ICO? Do I have time to participate in this project?

Welcome! You have time.

Our pre-sale begins April 30.
Our crowdsale begins May 21

Visit https://cprop.io/ for more info and please join our Telegram @CPROP today to keep up to date on the latest news.

Thanks.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Thank you for helping. I have visited your website and its looks so good. Your website has an awesome design with responsive features, such a great job!
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

Thank you for helping. I have visited your website and its looks so good. Your website has an awesome design with responsive features, such a great job!

Thanks for the support.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

If the project is located in the US is there any chance that this project will have issues about the regulations in their country? Anyway, I am hoping that crop will have many investors soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

Welcome! You have time.

Our pre-sale begins April 30.
Our crowdsale begins May 21

Visit https://cprop.io/ for more info and please join our Telegram @CPROP today to keep up to date on the latest news.

Thanks.

It is nice to know that dev is actively responding to all concerns here. I hope that you will be more active to assist all the investors concerns and also hope that many people will be attracted by this positive attitude.

Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

If the project is located in the US is there any chance that this project will have issues about the regulations in their country? Anyway, I am hoping that crop will have many investors soon.

Thanks for the question. We always fully comply with legal regulations. Our founding team is from the US, but we will not hold the ICO out of the US.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

Thanks for the question. We always fully comply with legal regulations. Our founding team is from the US, but we will not hold the ICO out of the US.

Good to know that this project already comply with the legal regulations. This will make other investors increase trust and willingness to join this project. Hope for more investors to come and more active community too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

Interesting project dear admin using this platform it is now much easier for property seekers to locate thier dreamhouse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: