Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

Really good project with a good team, but I've seen many similar projects and none yet works.

I guess this platform is different from what you've seen. They have a great team behind the project and the way they advertise the project is very unique. So it's safe to say that this project will last.
Hopefully they will be offiering paid signature campaign to encourage high ranking members to participate in the promotion of this project.

So what will be the difference between signature campaign paying with their own coins and a paid signature? Anyway, I am hoping now that the team will improve more their marketing and advertising strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

Whether start of bounty is planned in the future? In particular signature, avatar and twitter capmaigns? It would be quite good to take part, at least small.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

Really good project with a good team, but I've seen many similar projects and none yet works.

I guess this platform is different from what you've seen. They have a great team behind the project and the way they advertise the project is very unique. So it's safe to say that this project will last.

For me, I'm not sure it will last because when we talked about real estate, it involves a big amount of money. And as we know, people now are very aware of the reports of scamming and hacking. And if ever there is somone plans to engaged with this project. How can the CPROP team assured to their clients that it is 100% safe here?

I agree with you, there are so many factors to consider about investing huge amount in this project. For now I will observe first this project and hopefully will see some great improvements soon.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

For me, I'm not sure it will last because when we talked about real estate, it involves a big amount of money. And as we know, people now are very aware of the reports of scamming and hacking. And if ever there is somone plans to engaged with this project. How can the CPROP team assured to their clients that it is 100% safe here?

I agree with you, there are so many factors to consider about investing huge amount in this project. For now I will observe first this project and hopefully will see some great improvements soon.
This project is linked with real estate and that itself is much popular and profitable i guess. This project really has a huge bright future ahead and also it can be a huge success ahead so the investors won't mind investing into the project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

People are really looking into the trust worthy project. Because we all know that there are so many scam incidents that is continuously happening in this community of crypto currency. So, a project will get more attention from the crowd if it has a great features that stands out everything and at the same time is very secure and can let handle honestly our trust. I think CPROP has a team which is responsible in its actions. I will stay to this project and see what might happen to the next update of this project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

This project is linked with real estate and that itself is much popular and profitable i guess. This project really has a huge bright future ahead and also it can be a huge success ahead so the investors won't mind investing into the project.
Real estate projects actually have good profits ahead as we all know that the real estate investment can never go waste and always will have huge profits ahead. This project is surely going to be great ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

Real estate projects actually have good profits ahead as we all know that the real estate investment can never go waste and always will have huge profits ahead. This project is surely going to be great ahead.
Real estate projects are actually intresting and also they do attract a lot of investors to the project as you described that everyone knows the profits from the real estate and everything related to it can be profitable.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

Well. the thing is people is so hard to convince when it comes to real state it is because we are talking about thousands of dollars. What their first concern should be is their security of their assets, meaning they really wanted that their funds will be at safe in the hands of other people.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Real estate projects are actually intresting and also they do attract a lot of investors to the project as you described that everyone knows the profits from the real estate and everything related to it can be profitable.
Thats seems to be true bud. Real state agents dknt have a huge salary but if they make a sale it is worth thier annual income jist for thier commission.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

Your project is wonderful, but it seems to me that it is difficult to implement, because there may be big security problems.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

This kind of business needs big amount of money because we are dealing about real asset and probably the team will have hard time finding some partners. Hopefully, they can get a big partner so that they have a big chance that investors will support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

Whether start of bounty is planned in the future? In particular signature, avatar and twitter capmaigns? It would be quite good to take part, at least small.
CPROP will be taking all the challenges so let us do allocate some time for them then surely they will be focusing on all the advertising functionalities which will obviously drive more traffic as you even highlighted so let us wait for the announcements.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

Never it is impossible to put in one project all the sum of means, it can become dangerous for them as in investment of this kind there is always a risk to lose everything. Think carefully what sums you are able to afford to lose, put.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

If I had the opportunity, on the site of the developers, I would change the information about the team, the goals and objectives of the project
why you so want to be a developer. I think you have a reason to make you change a project for the better, I support you if it is the best.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

CPROP have already ready product or it on Alpha now? Where i can read whitepaper?
I'm currently finding it too, checking each page of this thread whether the team has already made a reply on where can we read the whitepaper. Whitepaper can really help a lot to attract more investors by letting them know more about what's the deep background of the project about why it is created.

Whitepaper is a major precondition to attract investors. Even better is a working product, but if you have none of the two options it doesn't look very good for you.

I guess they've been working out their white paper and will post it on their ANN after they're done doing it. But for now they will test first the waters if there are many people interested on the project or not.

Testing the waters is very difficult to do in a speculative environment because you don't really get people on board who are in it for the idea, but rather they try to make a quick buck. You need to be around for a while and then see whether adoption increases, stagnates or even decreases.

raulduke

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

I saw some real estate project using the blockchain technology like the REX, REAL, and some others but I didn't see a successful and stable real-estate token up until now, they just launched and stay for sometimes then they are almost gone, so what would be the guarantee that this one will be a prolific investment and become stable as a currency?
No such guarantee is possible. CProp is merely an idea, no monetized product exists. Putting money in at this stage is pure speculation, so you will either lose everything or make a lot.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

It's more like it wont allow the middlemen to profit and given most industrial lobbies are in bed with the construction companies it means they wont use this
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

In the crypto world,everyone need trusted platform.& CPROP is one of them whom you can trust because making the world trustful during making transaction.hope transaction will be safe & easy for us in future.
vinjoza

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

What will be the benefits from using your wallet comparing to other options? Smiley

Actually, there isn't any mention of the wallet yet. The main idea behind CPROP is that it is a platform. A helping, guiding, Ratings- powered platform which will give real estate buyers virtually everything they need to complete their purchase.

The benefit of the tokens is that they will be the means of payment on the platform. Also, they will be used for escrow, and good faith money when transacting with persons who require that.

Hope you join us and benefit too Smiley
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

No one can make an 100% assurance that it's safe here, the only way to make sure about this one is when it's already fully developed and ready to be used by its users and investors. That way, they can see that it's working and the team isn't doing anything suspicious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: