Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

so when and how can i start "mining" ?
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

the project looks pretty promising, but I'm afraid that the team will not be able to reach a high level in processing, the idea itself is very complicated

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

the project looks pretty promising, but I'm afraid that the team will not be able to reach a high level in processing, the idea itself is very complicated

Well in some point complicated is always there which the best thing we can do is to trust the concept of the project. I believe that the tean already anticipated the possible complication since the project is in developmental stage. Hopefully the team may do whatever it takes to do since they just started.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

its not that very complicated if you follow it thoroughly man its really a simple idea my only problem here is the lack of bounty campaign which i hope they do provide soon ennough

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

Thanks for the question.

We are not tokenizing real estate assets. Tokenization of ownership interests makes your token a security and then you’re competing with Wall Street (this is tough).

Through digitization and automation, CPROP is focused on making real estate transactions more efficient and transparent.

Hope this helps.

But if you are going to just focus on the real state transactions to make it efficient and transparent (which is already given if a project is going to use the blockchain) then I think you will have a lot of competitors in crypto space.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:37:31 PM

1. Why are just the Founders contactable via Linkedin and not all team members ?

2. How do you want to solve the law regulations for oversea real estate sales ?

Thanks for the questions.

1. Feel free to search by name on Linkedin other team members or, if needed, happy to provide detailed background/experience here.

I don't see this a professional way to ask us to go search about them by name instead of providing necessary information about your team member on the website like other professional projects did !.
vivavivu

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

Yes, i agree with you that this project is so potential to grow at the future but their idea should be more clear and i have take care about legal and local rules.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:18:59 AM

Well in some point complicated is always there which the best thing we can do is to trust the concept of the project. I believe that the tean already anticipated the possible complication since the project is in developmental stage. Hopefully the team may do whatever it takes to do since they just started.
I Agree with you, this is actually a very complex idea a new one in the market and I think it will take high level of hard work for this to be implemented I certainly hope that team goes on with the project and does not give up soon.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

Thanks for the question.

We are not tokenizing real estate assets. Tokenization of ownership interests makes your token a security and then you’re competing with Wall Street (this is tough).

Through digitization and automation, CPROP is focused on making real estate transactions more efficient and transparent.

Hope this helps.

But if you are going to just focus on the real state transactions to make it efficient and transparent (which is already given if a project is going to use the blockchain) then I think you will have a lot of competitors in crypto space.

How would the investors will be interest about the project if you only focus on real estate. You could need to care about your competitors because having a real estate project and using blockchain, it is hard to reach the top if you don't focus on the whole system.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

I want to clarify about what is the aim of CPROP? Are you aiming big companies or all companies that is qualified with your standard? For me to see the project future is seems to hard to reach.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:40:54 AM

I really like it when such teams enter the big market. You can do a lot in the market, but you have to be careful. Do you need a license for this activity?
Jesse@CPROP

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:42:54 AM

I want to clarify about what is the aim of CPROP? Are you aiming big companies or all companies that is qualified with your standard? For me to see the project future is seems to hard to reach.

As noted in our Whitepaper (https://cprop.io/downloads/CPROP-Whitepaper.pdf), our Mission is as follows:

CPROP’s mission is to develop and deliver blockchain-powered solutions that address
acknowledged pain points in the global real estate industry. The solutions we develop must
meet the following guidelines:

1. Solutions must be technically and commercially viable today which often means
integrating with existing business processes, rather than creating entirely new commercial
paradigms that are difficult to implement.

2. Technologies other than blockchain can be incorporated opportunistically to maximize
commercial value.

3. Commercial partnerships can be established early-on to provide validation, accelerate
speed to market, and ensure scalability.
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

Thanks for the question.

Hope this helps.

How would the investors will be interest about the project if you only focus on real estate. You could need to care about your competitors because having a real estate project and using blockchain, it is hard to reach the top if you don't focus on the whole system.

So far, our investors really love our focus and strategy, which is what sets us apart from competitors in this space.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

a good and interesting concept, how I will not be interested in explanation and very easy to understand, surely anyone who read will be interested and very eager to make inventory in this project, as well as me, I will and surely make an inventory with the project surely my hopes, hopefully what is said in reality and not a mere lie, which is where many current ico projects fail, hopefully that will not happen in this ico proyrk
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:57:40 AM

1. Why are just the Founders contactable via Linkedin and not all team members ?

1. Feel free to search by name on Linkedin other team members or, if needed, happy to provide detailed background/experience here.

I don't see this a professional way to ask us to go search about them by name instead of providing necessary information about your team member on the website like other professional projects did !.

Thanks for the response. Links to Linkedin profiles of all team members are included in the Whitepaper, found here: https://cprop.io/downloads/CPROP-Whitepaper.pdf

Hope this helps.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

As noted in our Whitepaper (https://cprop.io/downloads/CPROP-Whitepaper.pdf), our Mission is as follows:

CPROP’s mission is to develop and deliver blockchain-powered solutions that address
acknowledged pain points in the global real estate industry. The solutions we develop must

1. Solutions must be technically and commercially viable today which often means
integrating with existing business processes, rather than creating entirely new commercial

2. Technologies other than blockchain can be incorporated opportunistically to maximize
commercial value.

3. Commercial partnerships can be established early-on to provide validation, accelerate

Thank you for the speedy response there admin and developers. This kinds of features will surely attract more supporters for these ICO.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

commercial value.

Thank you for the speedy response there admin and developers. This kinds of features will surely attract more supporters for these ICO.

What a great developers and administrators this project have! They are very responsive and responsible to the CPROP project. This characteristics is what a team should have. I am sure more people are glad to the team answering all their queries as soon as possible. I am looking forward for this project especially that this shows all interesting features so keep it up team CPROP.
vivavivu

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:27:28 AM

commercial value.

CPROP mission is so concretely. I read white paper and i recognize that real estate is potential industry and the team need to hard working to finish mission. So much thing must to do for make project grow.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

Yes, it should be listing at CPROP website instead of only at white paper. Well, this is big project, and we need big professional step by step.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

commercial value.

What a great developers and administrators this project have! They are very responsive and responsible to the CPROP project. This characteristics is what a team should have. I am sure more people are glad to the team answering all their queries as soon as possible. I am looking forward for this project especially that this shows all interesting features so keep it up team CPROP.
Well, as I have noticed this thread, so many people now are very curious in asking questions about this project. Which only means that they are interested and aware of CPROP plattform to become one of a kind of investment someday. And onced their pre-sale of tokens will start, probably there will be a lot of investors will joined and buy CPROP tokens.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: