Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

I want to clarify about what is the aim of CPROP? Are you aiming big companies or all companies that is qualified with your standard? For me to see the project future is seems to hard to reach.
Yes, it is true. The project future is hard to reach but, you gain nothing if you don't really hard work even if you bored to achieve your dream.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

1. Why are just the Founders contactable via Linkedin and not all team members ?

2. How do you want to solve the law regulations for oversea real estate sales ?

Thanks for the questions.

1. Feel free to search by name on Linkedin other team members or, if needed, happy to provide detailed background/experience here.

I don't see this a professional way to ask us to go search about them by name instead of providing necessary information about your team member on the website like other professional projects did !.
I have encountered some projects that also have the same situation. In my own opinion the other team members are not realy into computers thats why they dont have any linked account. Just my humble opinion mate.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:48:46 AM

So there are already investors for this project, have you been through private sales just like other projects? In signing up, I saw that you require complete name, will there be KYC?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:03:21 AM

the project looks pretty promising, but I'm afraid that the team will not be able to reach a high level in processing, the idea itself is very complicated
Nothing complicated, where did you get that it's hard I do not understand. The only thing in this project is not enough, this is a company of generosity. It could attract more users who could disseminate information about the project, and with the help of the company of generosity, you can attract more investors. They pay attention to how the team is trying to get as many people as possible about the project.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

So there are already investors for this project, have you been through private sales just like other projects? In signing up, I saw that you require complete name, will there be KYC?

Every ICO needs to go on the process of KYC. To protect their platform from illegal transactions by terrorists or any kind of bad intentions using the platform and I think their move to have KYC is good.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

I want to clarify about what is the aim of CPROP? Are you aiming big companies or all companies that is qualified with your standard? For me to see the project future is seems to hard to reach.
Yes, it is true. The project future is hard to reach but, you gain nothing if you don't really hard work even if you bored to achieve your dream.
Especially the current situation and an agiotage which is created around cryptocurrencies doesn't add popularity to the project in any way. Now the community of cryptoman costs on a crossroads, to sell cryptocurrency or to keep further, the market flounders and can't be restored to this day.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

Every ICO needs to go on the process of KYC. To protect their platform from illegal transactions by terrorists or any kind of bad intentions using the platform and I think their move to have KYC is good.
perhaps on the one hand you are right, but if you look at the other side, then not all people agree to give their personal data to participate in Ico. Many people still want to remain anonymous. This confuses me.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

Reaching the success is really hard specially when just starting. But time will surely come and all the hard work of this team will earned a reward and surely they will become successful.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

Yes, KYC is really common now to all new ICOs they are following the rules and regulations of most countries and this is to avoid future problems. I really hope there be more investors to come in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

the project looks pretty promising, but I'm afraid that the team will not be able to reach a high level in processing, the idea itself is very complicated
Nothing complicated, where did you get that it's hard I do not understand. The only thing in this project is not enough, this is a company of generosity. It could attract more users who could disseminate information about the project, and with the help of the company of generosity, you can attract more investors. They pay attention to how the team is trying to get as many people as possible about the project.

I agree, if this project will have a very strong and active community then the success of this project will be sure and because of that many investors will be encourage to participate in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

As noted in our Whitepaper (https://cprop.io/downloads/CPROP-Whitepaper.pdf), our Mission is as follows:

CPROP’s mission is to develop and deliver blockchain-powered solutions that address
acknowledged pain points in the global real estate industry. The solutions we develop must
meet the following guidelines:

1. Solutions must be technically and commercially viable today which often means
integrating with existing business processes, rather than creating entirely new commercial
paradigms that are difficult to implement.

2. Technologies other than blockchain can be incorporated opportunistically to maximize
commercial value.

3. Commercial partnerships can be established early-on to provide validation, accelerate
speed to market, and ensure scalability.

Thank you for the speedy response there admin and developers. This kinds of features will surely attract more supporters for these ICO.

What a great developers and administrators this project have! They are very responsive and responsible to the CPROP project. This characteristics is what a team should have. I am sure more people are glad to the team answering all their queries as soon as possible. I am looking forward for this project especially that this shows all interesting features so keep it up team CPROP.

Being actively answering the questions of every issue will be a good sign that the team are concerns also about their clients. They are always up to date and with this matter investors will surely have some curiosity to know more about the platform.  Real state is a big project so I am hoping that more investors would likely to support the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

I agree, if this project will have a very strong and active community then the success of this project will be sure and because of that many investors will be encourage to participate in this project.
Thats very true bud this is a very simple project obviously but has a very strong management and marketing team. I believe thats what will lift this project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

Thats very true bud this is a very simple project obviously but has a very strong management and marketing team. I believe thats what will lift this project.
This is a very simple project but has some great minds behind it which will however give good profits for the project as well as the investors and that is the reason why it is this much close to the investors too.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

I was very interested in your project, but I'm curious to know what team experience with similar and other projects.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

I was very interested in your project, but I'm curious to know what team experience with similar and other projects.
What do you mean by it? I am not able to get you. The team is having great experiences with this project i guess and also other team members might be having the same. This project is really having some great concepts.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Yes, KYC is really common now to all new ICOs they are following the rules and regulations of most countries and this is to avoid future problems. I really hope there be more investors to come in this project.

We are talking about real state here so transparency is needed with this project. This is because it involves a lot of money which I think needs to be secured and put in a safe place. Hopefully, all their clients will be in favor of applying some KYC. This is also for their good and we be sure that they are really a persons.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

We are talking about real state here so transparency is needed with this project. This is because it involves a lot of money which I think needs to be secured and put in a safe place. Hopefully, all their clients will be in favor of applying some KYC. This is also for their good and we be sure that they are really a persons.
So for that the project will really be much more transperant to the community and also it will be much more sure for be secure to have some great profits ahead and also the project is too secure and will have great profits ahead.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

Thanks for the question.

We are not tokenizing real estate assets. Tokenization of ownership interests makes your token a security and then you’re competing with Wall Street (this is tough).

Through digitization and automation, CPROP is focused on making real estate transactions more efficient and transparent.

Hope this helps.

But if you are going to just focus on the real state transactions to make it efficient and transparent (which is already given if a project is going to use the blockchain) then I think you will have a lot of competitors in crypto space.

How would the investors will be interest about the project if you only focus on real estate. You could need to care about your competitors because having a real estate project and using blockchain, it is hard to reach the top if you don't focus on the whole system.
So far, our investors really love our focus and strategy, which is what sets us apart from competitors in this space.
It's a great news for you then. Knowing that your investors really loves how you planned and execute your strategy which focuses on your goals, I think this will really be a big project in the making.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

So for that the project will really be much more transperant to the community and also it will be much more sure for be secure to have some great profits ahead and also the project is too secure and will have great profits ahead.

I agree, as time passes by this project developed a lot which I appreciated so much their features as well as their advocacy on this project. I believe that soon in the future this project will give a great amount of profit in the future. Hopefully their would be many investors may caught their attention for this nice and convincing project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

1. Why are just the Founders contactable via Linkedin and not all team members ?

2. How do you want to solve the law regulations for oversea real estate sales ?

Thanks for the questions.

1. Feel free to search by name on Linkedin other team members or, if needed, happy to provide detailed background/experience here.

I don't see this a professional way to ask us to go search about them by name instead of providing necessary information about your team member on the website like other professional projects did !.
I have encountered some projects that also have the same situation. In my own opinion the other team members are not realy into computers thats why they dont have any linked account. Just my humble opinion mate.
I think is best they just put it there it creates comports among investors but they have their marketing strategy I guess so many they will provide other info that are personal

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: