Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

1. Why are just the Founders contactable via Linkedin and not all team members ?

2. How do you want to solve the law regulations for oversea real estate sales ?

Thanks for the questions.

1. Feel free to search by name on Linkedin other team members or, if needed, happy to provide detailed background/experience here.

I don't see this a professional way to ask us to go search about them by name instead of providing necessary information about your team member on the website like other professional projects did !.
I have encountered some projects that also have the same situation. In my own opinion the other team members are not realy into computers thats why they dont have any linked account. Just my humble opinion mate.
I think is best they just put it there it creates comports among investors but they have their marketing strategy I guess so many they will provide other info that are personal
I personally too don't understand what it is so necessary for many users for, to get acquainted with the faces of developers and all team? Misters, it is necessary to pay attention to other things, to how the project and on growth of community develops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:43 PM

1. Why are just the Founders contactable via Linkedin and not all team members ?

2. How do you want to solve the law regulations for oversea real estate sales ?

Thanks for the questions.

1. Feel free to search by name on Linkedin other team members or, if needed, happy to provide detailed background/experience here.

I don't see this a professional way to ask us to go search about them by name instead of providing necessary information about your team member on the website like other professional projects did !.
I have encountered some projects that also have the same situation. In my own opinion the other team members are not realy into computers thats why they dont have any linked account. Just my humble opinion mate.
I think is best they just put it there it creates comports among investors but they have their marketing strategy I guess so many they will provide other info that are personal

I agree, to attract those investors should be the best way to have more funds on this project. Also we need to have a distinctive features as to have more features or some bonuses. Hopefully the project will provide a good service and to have a great amount of profit in the future.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

I was very interested in your project, but I'm curious to know what team experience with similar and other projects.
of course the team selected from this project already has some experience in my opinion, because if it is not then this project I think will not run well as it is today.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

the project looks pretty promising, but I'm afraid that the team will not be able to reach a high level in processing, the idea itself is very complicated

the idea is not complicated, there are other companies in space that are trying solution to same problem, however, the complex part is they need to work with other parties Property Portals & Brokerages, Brokers & Agents and many other services providers in order to make the platform work smoothly.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

I was very interested in your project, but I'm curious to know what team experience with similar and other projects.
of course the team selected from this project already has some experience in my opinion, because if it is not then this project I think will not run well as it is today.
[/quote

You mean to say the core devs are same as the core devs of another project? If they have another coin then the time will be split between the two coins IMO
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:46:51 AM

Real estate in blockchain has been a good unique project for me. I have seen ICO that has been successful in terms same platforms like this one. I am still waiting for the bounty campaigns to be launched.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:47:29 AM

The project has a video presentation about its project - it's a good way to talk about yourself and your tasks

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:59:26 AM

The project contains interesting ideas that can be realized. Investors see this and make certain conclusions about investments in it
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

Not just that CPROP has a good ideas with it. But the thing is that, CPROP is very beneficial to the community. I was hoping the team would come with a good marketingstrategy on how they could be able to spread the infomation of this project more widely in the community especialy on the crypto currency community. It is a waste if more investors are looking for this kind of project but didn't even have a chance to be informed about the CPROP. So i will continuously spreading the information about the CPROP and looking forward for more updates.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

Real estate in blockchain has been a good unique project for me. I have seen ICO that has been successful in terms same platforms like this one. I am still waiting for the bounty campaigns to be launched.

This is not just a  real state focused project though, as what they say they are only going to develop a platform for efficient and transparent transaction for real state business which I think is already easier since they just have to integrate with existing hundreds of platforms that handles transaction based on blockchain.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

The project contains interesting ideas that can be realized. Investors see this and make certain conclusions about investments in it
of course, the project is gradually developing and more and more people and potential investors come to this project. It seems to me that the project can fully realize its idea and become successful in its field.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

I think if the team has experience in this business and good connections they can easily achieve their goal. I hope the project will succeed.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

I think if the team has experience in this business and good connections they can easily achieve their goal. I hope the project will succeed.
Wel they are, the team of CPROP had a years of experience which is the advantage of this project. Tou can try looking at their website on how professional is the team. CPROP will make a name in the real estate industries.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

I agree that making a real estate in blockchain is a great move  for the team. If the project gather more investors and will climb the top, they will be gonna respect by the people.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

Yes, Indeed. Moreover, they can bring so many investors that have so much money to invest in the CPROP project by buying their tokens.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

I agree that making a real estate in blockchain is a great move  for the team. If the project gather more investors and will climb the top, they will be gonna respect by the people.

Yes, you are right. This kind of team are very unique and having strong desire and determination to succeed here in crypto world. They made a good concept and realized that even in a real estate investment can be a profitable business by using this kind of coins. If all goes well, then there's no doubt that they will reached their goals.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

This is not just a  real state focused project though, as what they say they are only going to develop a platform for efficient and transparent transaction for real state business which I think is already easier since they just have to integrate with existing hundreds of platforms that handles transaction based on blockchain.

That is right, so developers in real state will have to buy their platform because this will help them to improved the system of their transactions as what I understand. There are so many real state that are now existing and their challenge is how they can convince them to buy their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

Wel they are, the team of CPROP had a years of experience which is the advantage of this project. Tou can try looking at their website on how professional is the team. CPROP will make a name in the real estate industries.
The appearance and fast speed of work of the website are certainly good indicator, but you shouldn't focus attention on it at all, it is very important to study the project from other parties and already therefore to draw a conclusion.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

Interesting project, but wait, can you explain to me how is works the Leverage existing MLS platform, I do not really understand that, Actually i like about the solution quite reasonable, i'll be watching this thread, Thanks
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

Interesting project, but wait, can you explain to me how is works the Leverage existing MLS platform, I do not really understand that, Actually i like about the solution quite reasonable, i'll be watching this thread, Thanks
This project really is much intresting along with this thread so even i would continue watching the thread and also it looks that this project has attracted several community members towards itself and it can lastly have a profitable future ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: