Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

Even if the devs are busy wether with the developments or pre-sale of this project they still need to update us most specially all the investors about the current status of this project now.
best is to follow them on social media or subscribe to their newsletter i think that way you will be able to receive all their updates if you are willing to fill up your inbox

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

I think this project is quite good Smiley Congratz
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

So there are already investors for this project, have you been through private sales just like other projects? In signing up, I saw that you require complete name, will there be KYC?

Every ICO needs to go on the process of KYC. To protect their platform from illegal transactions by terrorists or any kind of bad intentions using the platform and I think their move to have KYC is good.

Their move to have KYC might be compulsory depending on where they are located. Whether it really prevents terrorists to join the network? I doubt it Wink It helps the governments to exert more control over people. Who are actually the terrorists? I guess that question isn't even clear.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

Based on the observations and on the reality, a certain project will succeed thru the help of its promotional team, on how they carry out the spreading of the awareness of the project, if you have a great advertisement team plus a good business proposal, then, it more likely to succeed.

You are definitely right, having a good team and business proposal their chances to succeed would be high. This is a blockchain powered real state wherein it is very profitable to think because real state business can probably have a millions of profits to be earn. So, managing this kind of platform should be taken seriously in order for them to get more support from the big investors.
Well, if every member of the team still keep working like that, i have no doubt about their supporter and investor will increasing.

Did they have launched any bounty campaigns as of now? I've been expecting if they can do some promotions like in social media campaigns. This would give a big impact the ICO stage for now. I am interested in promoting this project too.
Nope, not yet, as they have already stated a few weeks ago that they don't have the plan yet. Maybe the team will need to put it as to the pinned post on their telegram chat or maybe at the first post of this thread to allow people and be aware that bounty isn't available yet.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

I think this project has many potential big investors who interested supporting these program. So I am expecting it can reach it Minimum cap for ICO raised. Any bounty campaign to be Launched soon?
Large investors are always good for any project. And if they are available then this is good news for all of us
If that will happen then that is really a very great news for all of us. Who don't want a serious large investors to come into their project? Of course, no one. So I hope that the CPROP keep up the better performance it is doing right now in the crypto currency community. I am sure that more investors will come notice it. I will keep looking to this project and for further new updates.

We can only conclude it once their pre-sale will start on April 30 of this year. And as of now, our predictions for this project is still pending because for me, the dev team are not having good strategy to promote CPROP in the world. They don't give details about the bounty campaigns in which they can surely gathered  many investors to joined on their pre-sale.

You have a point, but we still need to understand the dev since they are still new and maybe still busy with the development of this project. But hopefully in the coming day they will finalize all the details.

Exactly, as we give enough time to the dev for the up coming pre sale. Basically, as this project is in progress the devs and the team is so busy maybe in the up coming days they will give us some more updates on the status of their project. Hopefully they will also answer some queries that need to clarify since many supporters want to know more of their project.

Even if the devs are busy wether with the developments or pre-sale of this project they still need to update us most specially all the investors about the current status of this project now.
If some time is allocated on updating all the information or the action plans which are exciting by the teams such announcements will bring a good reputation for all the investors who choose CPROP as their choice.

I think the project for now has a good reputation because we never heard some issues regarding their platform.  Hopefully, the team can maintain this in order for them to have more investors to support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

CPROP is combine of regulation part by having service providers such as attorneys ( a person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters ) that can help clients setup the necessary vehicles based on each governments requirements and decentralized part by using blockchain technology to remove anxiety associated with long-distance transactions.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

Based on the observations and on the reality, a certain project will succeed thru the help of its promotional team, on how they carry out the spreading of the awareness of the project, if you have a great advertisement team plus a good business proposal, then, it more likely to succeed.

You are definitely right, having a good team and business proposal their chances to succeed would be high. This is a blockchain powered real state wherein it is very profitable to think because real state business can probably have a millions of profits to be earn. So, managing this kind of platform should be taken seriously in order for them to get more support from the big investors.
Well, if every member of the team still keep working like that, i have no doubt about their supporter and investor will increasing.

Did they have launched any bounty campaigns as of now? I've been expecting if they can do some promotions like in social media campaigns. This would give a big impact the ICO stage for now. I am interested in promoting this project too.
Nope, not yet, as they have already stated a few weeks ago that they don't have the plan yet. Maybe the team will need to put it as to the pinned post on their telegram chat or maybe at the first post of this thread to allow people and be aware that bounty isn't available yet.

well, this is another wrong decision, if they advertise on bitcointalk.org and do not organize a bounty campaign. They really do not know how bitcointalk works and also do not want to get professional support ...
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:10:58 AM

well, this is another wrong decision, if they advertise on bitcointalk.org and do not organize a bounty campaign. They really do not know how bitcointalk works and also do not want to get professional support ...
This is the priority they just need to check with the Legendary managers and understand the value of the bitcoin talk platform that will help to launch the bounty campaign and gain more investors.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

I think this project has many potential big investors who interested supporting these program. So I am expecting it can reach it Minimum cap for ICO raised. Any bounty campaign to be Launched soon?
Large investors are always good for any project. And if they are available then this is good news for all of us
If that will happen then that is really a very great news for all of us. Who don't want a serious large investors to come into their project? Of course, no one. So I hope that the CPROP keep up the better performance it is doing right now in the crypto currency community. I am sure that more investors will come notice it. I will keep looking to this project and for further new updates.

We can only conclude it once their pre-sale will start on April 30 of this year. And as of now, our predictions for this project is still pending because for me, the dev team are not having good strategy to promote CPROP in the world. They don't give details about the bounty campaigns in which they can surely gathered  many investors to joined on their pre-sale.

You have a point, but we still need to understand the dev since they are still new and maybe still busy with the development of this project. But hopefully in the coming day they will finalize all the details.

Exactly, as we give enough time to the dev for the up coming pre sale. Basically, as this project is in progress the devs and the team is so busy maybe in the up coming days they will give us some more updates on the status of their project. Hopefully they will also answer some queries that need to clarify since many supporters want to know more of their project.

Thats one of the reasons why icos tend to lose supporters. I hope it doesnt continue like this for the project. Maintaining transparency is a key responsibility and an investors right.
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

IF their going to be a KYC on this project, will it include all participants from all countries? or there'll be some exceptions?
vinjoza

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

You have been asking for a long time, and we have been listening!

1st stage of CPROP social media bounty is opening in less than 30 minutes. Please note that this is just the first stage, and everyone will have a chance to earn more points as we progress and add more content.
We hope you can enjoy it, and that we as a community can all benefit.

https://cprop.io/bounty

Happy hunting
Kalizar (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

You have been asking for a long time, and we have been listening!

1st stage of CPROP social media bounty is opening in less than 30 minutes. Please note that this is just the first stage, and everyone will have a chance to earn more points as we progress and add more content.
We hope you can enjoy it, and that we as a community can all benefit.

https://cprop.io/bounty

Happy hunting

Here it is guys. What you have been waiting for all this time Smiley
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

CPROP airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/cprop-cprop/

Support by joining them! All the best.

This could be great! It just proves that the platform isn't a scam like most of the ICO's occuring now. Many people would love to join on their airdrop including me.

Now that's nice. This could be a sign that this project is not a scam after all. Well, we will see that after this ICO ends and I hope I can get some tokens from this platform.

The devs/teams are making the project morenreliable by updating their ANN and website. A sign also that the team is very serious with the project. Cprop is progressing slowly but surely.

This is an indication that the team is genuine to their work and their effort is paying off. I hope the platform will reach the success early.
Yes, this makes more convenient to everybody. The teams and members should making a helping hand to make this project more  successful.
That is a fast work done by the team! Proves that CPROP team members are really listening to the community on what they are raising a concern. Let's help the team to be known more!
Is this bounty campaign they are promoting and created is just in twitter? No facebook bounty? Will look forward for the response about this one.
Adding more options and choice in the bounty programs/campaigns will not just attract more people joining it but also will help the project to be more popular and gain more support from it.
Having a diverse options for a bounty campaign is ideal since there are a handful of social media platforms where we can advertise this project. Hopefully the team will be generous in their campaign.

They should think about the pool distribution though as some projects really make an imbalanced distribution between the different bounty parts.
That will be a great idea too! But I think it needs to be officially announced first and must reach to many bounty hunters out there to have the final decision and plan about the distribution which will happen to make sure everything will be balanced and will not have any negative effect in the future due to lack of participation in a specific parts of the bounty program.

Of course it should be announced beforehand to provide everybody with the same conditions so that it is a fair process.

Bounties, referrals, and airdrops will be announced on our Telegram first: https://t.me/cprop

Please join our group for the latest news.

sure but I just mean that it should be announced and then you should stick to it no matter what happens. If the rules are clear there will be no complaints.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Kalizar (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

New article about CPROP published on Cointelegraph

Blockchain Integration For Major Property Portals To Improve Efficiency and Trust When Closing Real Estate Deals

Check it out Smiley
Kalizar (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

Another article, this time on thenextweb.  Wink

This blockchain-powered platform wants to bring transparency to the real estate market
Kalizar (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

Product demo is live at : https://mvp.cprop.io/

Feel free to check it out.

We have also published an explainer video on our youtube channel here: CPROP - Explainer video

If you guys have any more questions come and chat with the CPROP team in our official telegram channel.
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

Please how can i participate in the bounty?
SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

There have been projects that were a success without a bounty campaign. You need to thoroughly consider whether it is worth the money.

greekylopez

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:13:04 AM

what are the advantages of using CPROP in the future? Can you state it here on the thread?
lennyf1

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

blockchain in real estate,very interesting..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: