Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green  (Read 38068 times)
Sald

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

This team is a bunch of self loving morons, which accept only positive comments and doesn't accept criticism. Stop deleting comments will you?! Your coin is useless and everything you do is useless too!!

Hey there Sald, I can assure you that no comment has been removed from this thread (except for spam, maybe).

We do welcome criticism, the GoChain team has listened a lot to the community and if you have any suggestion, feedback or critics that you want to share with us all, I'll be glad to listen and then hopefully address the issue  Wink

For the last comment, I believe it comes to the question: Do you believe Ethereum is useless? Do you believe cryptos are useless?

Because otherwise, your argument do not stand. GoChain is a better version of Ethereum, with no scalability issues and around 1,300tps.
Please let me know if there's anything we can do to change your mind, if impossible, we'll respect that too  Grin
GO is a better version of ETH? lmao Are you nuts? GO wouldn't even exist without ETH...

You don't want to consider it "better"? Well, that's fine for me.
But it is an upgraded version of the Ethereum code-base.

Nobody is denying that without Ethereum, GoChain wouldn't be here, as well as the majority of the current projects developed on top of it or forked from it.

How many of those (or Ethereum itself) can demonstrate a better approach to the scalability issue?
How many of those have accomplished what the GoChain team has done in barely 6 months?

As I said earlier, we welcome discussions and criticism... They need to be respectful and hopefully backed by facts though.

We''ll see what you say if BTC fall continues and your coin falls down to zero $ (btw it's not a long way ahead). ll see you at the Jobcentre lol
Hello Sald
The GoChain team is not here for the price but to develop the blockchain space further.
You are here to take our money. BTC and altcoins are moving up and GO is moving down. Are you secretly selling your coins?Huh Because there is no other explanation for this!
zoLa#7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

This team is a bunch of self loving morons, which accept only positive comments and doesn't accept criticism. Stop deleting comments will you?! Your coin is useless and everything you do is useless too!!

Hey there Sald, I can assure you that no comment has been removed from this thread (except for spam, maybe).

We do welcome criticism, the GoChain team has listened a lot to the community and if you have any suggestion, feedback or critics that you want to share with us all, I'll be glad to listen and then hopefully address the issue  Wink

For the last comment, I believe it comes to the question: Do you believe Ethereum is useless? Do you believe cryptos are useless?

Because otherwise, your argument do not stand. GoChain is a better version of Ethereum, with no scalability issues and around 1,300tps.
Please let me know if there's anything we can do to change your mind, if impossible, we'll respect that too  Grin
GO is a better version of ETH? lmao Are you nuts? GO wouldn't even exist without ETH...

You don't want to consider it "better"? Well, that's fine for me.
But it is an upgraded version of the Ethereum code-base.

Nobody is denying that without Ethereum, GoChain wouldn't be here, as well as the majority of the current projects developed on top of it or forked from it.

How many of those (or Ethereum itself) can demonstrate a better approach to the scalability issue?
How many of those have accomplished what the GoChain team has done in barely 6 months?

As I said earlier, we welcome discussions and criticism... They need to be respectful and hopefully backed by facts though.

We''ll see what you say if BTC fall continues and your coin falls down to zero $ (btw it's not a long way ahead). ll see you at the Jobcentre lol
Hello Sald
The GoChain team is not here for the price but to develop the blockchain space further.
You are here to take our money. BTC and altcoins are moving up and GO is moving down. Are you secretly selling your coins?Huh Because there is no other explanation for this!
Nobody knows on what side the market will go, Sald. From the beginning, GoChain team was very transparent and said so many times that they are here for the long term, and not selling their tokens.
If you still have some questions, feel free to join Telegram group where you can also discuss about the GoChain.  Wink
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

Greetings GoChainers!  Wink

Have you joined the GoChain Governance Giveaway already?
If not, do not hesitate anymore! Click below and check out all the information you need to know to participate! The clock is ticking!  Cool

Also...

It's no news that GoChain and Ethereum are 100% compatible, meaning one can lift and shift from ETH to GO for increased performance without any need of reengineering their current solutions.

Click below and join the Testnet Group where you can try out the network!  Grin

Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

[ . . . ]
[/size]

Hello Sald

Hey there Sald!
I bolded my previous statement, I hope you'll see that claims need to be backed by facts.
Nonetheless, we're here answering you and I want you to understand that GoChain, even if it is a permissioned-blockchain it's not held by the team alone. Their allocation during the tokensale was about 10% of the supply (100 M $GO) and they are obviously here for the long run as zoLa#7 told you above.

What I felt the need to emphasize is that the liquidity of $GO is pretty high at this point and it's not that easy for a single entity to manipulate the price as you were suggesting, not for the team nor for a Signer Node.

But, in case you are wondering if Nodes are actually selling off their rewards right now, you can check on GitHub the full list of Mainnet Signers announced so far and you'll find their addresses as well, feel free to check their balance and movements 🧐

Let me know how it goes and if there's anything else you might need answers to.
We're always here for you  Wink
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:08:20 AM

Hello GoChain fans,

GoChain team is saying a big Thanks to everyone who participated in the Governance contest, and congratulations to the winners BrockMcBlock and Arden_97 🎊🎉
andreldsg

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

🎊🎄 The Team at GoChain wishes everyone from the community and their families a very happy holiday season! ❄️🎉

Click below and watch the special message the team prepared to the community  Wink
If you haven't already, join the family at @go_chain on Telegram!

JoshJohnny

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:51:30 PM
Merited by unamis76 (1)

Our wonderful friends at CoinAll.com are making it rain coins for Christmas!

https://i.imgur.com/ipsmkIz.jpg

Join CoinAll's Telegram Group to get up free holidays prizes, including $GO!
 https://www.coinall.com/activity/coinAllChristmas

Sald

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:22:42 AM

Yeah yeah yeah. Give away more free coins so the price gets dumped even more..... Good strategy NOT
zoLa#7

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

Yeah yeah yeah. Give away more free coins so the price gets dumped even more..... Good strategy NOT
Hello, Sald. You are seeing only one side of the coin. It doesn't necessarily mean that all people who get free tokens will dump theirs. And also, with more users trading, the volume will also go up. Smiley
Sald

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:17:55 AM

Hello, Sald. You are seeing only one side of the coin. It doesn't necessarily mean that all people who get free tokens will dump theirs. And also, with more users trading, the volume will also go up. Smiley
Well okay. My apologies. You are right. But may l ask you a question please? Those coins/tokens that are also ETH based, can any of them do 1300 tps like GoChain does? Otherwise why would a project move or switch from ETH to GoChain? If say a project X can achieve same amount of transactions or even more by just modifying/forking the ETH blockchain themselves why would they switch? Thank you for your answers and have a Merry Christmas;)
zoLa#7

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

Well okay. My apologies. You are right. But may l ask you a question please? Those coins/tokens that are also ETH based, can any of them do 1300 tps like GoChain does? Otherwise why would a project move or switch from ETH to GoChain? If say a project X can achieve same amount of transactions or even more by just modifying/forking the ETH blockchain themselves why would they switch? Thank you for your answers and have a Merry Christmas;)
Until now, nobody has a stable mainnet that can support more than 1300 TPS. But even it does show up, it is not only about the speed. GoChain network is also cheaper and more decentralized. In addition, feature for the modifying smart contracts, and making it even smarter, will be released soon, while in Q2 2019 is planned to achieve 13000TPS. So please stay tuned, Sald.

And of course, Merry Christmas to you too and to all your family and friends. Smiley
Sald

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

Until now, nobody has a stable mainnet that can support more than 1300 TPS. But even it does show up, it is not only about the speed. GoChain network is also cheaper and more decentralized. In addition, feature for the modifying smart contracts, and making it even smarter, will be released soon, while in Q2 2019 is planned to achieve 13000TPS. So please stay tuned, Sald.

And of course, Merry Christmas to you too and to all your family and friends. Smiley
Thanks. Are you just talking about ETH based platforms, because XRP and EOS are capable of more than 1300tx per second. Btw what's up with your decentralised exchange GoDDEX? It's roadmap hasn't been updated since October 2018.
andreldsg

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

Thanks. Are you just talking about ETH based platforms, because XRP and EOS are capable of more than 1300tx per second. Btw what's up with your decentralised exchange GoDDEX? It's roadmap hasn't been updated since October 2018.
Hello there Sald. Wink

Yes, there's no point considering platforms which aren't ETH-based, given that GoChain also boosts a 100% backwards compatibility and migrating Ethereum solutions to any other platform would require a complete rework, so, there's a huge tradeoff on speed vs. increased development time.

As for GoDDEX, it's not a GoChain Team project so your best bet would be to reach out directly to them at their contact channels.

Thanks a lot for your interest and great holidays!
Sald

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

Hello there Sald. Wink

Yes, there's no point considering platforms which aren't ETH-based, given that GoChain also boosts a 100% backwards compatibility and migrating Ethereum solutions to any other platform would require a complete rework, so, there's a huge tradeoff on speed vs. increased development time.

As for GoDDEX, it's not a GoChain Team project so your best bet would be to reach out directly to them at their contact channels.

Thanks a lot for your interest and great holidays!
Many thanks for your answers. Great holidays!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

Only 1300 tps? I dont think this is fast, while some project promising millions TPS, but after mainnet in fact have only such numbers  Undecided
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

Only 1300 tps? I dont think this is fast, while some project promising millions TPS, but after mainnet in fact have only such numbers  Undecided
Hello Magisterr
Everybody can promise, but GoChain team actually delivered and their mainnet is running stable for 7 months now. In addition, team is scaling the network further to reach 13000 TPS in 2019
Feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

Only 1300 tps? I dont think this is fast, while some project promising millions TPS, but after mainnet in fact have only such numbers  Undecided
Hello Magisterr
Everybody can promise, but GoChain team actually delivered and their mainnet is running stable for 7 months now. In addition, team is scaling the network further to reach 13000 TPS in 2019

Good to know this mainnet is live and working smoothly from last few months and the team is still improving the speed to handle large amount of transactions. I hope in next year this will rock and this will get more attention.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

Hello Magisterr

Good to know this mainnet is live and working smoothly from last few months and the team is still improving the speed to handle large amount of transactions. I hope in next year this will rock and this will get more attention.
Hello Bitcircle!
Thank you very much for your support, you are really appreciated.
The team is working day and night to make the project a huge success and will stop at nothing to achieve this goal.
Do stay with GoChain and enjoy the awesome ride.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

Hello Magisterr

But 1300 not much. For example Achain have mainnet long time ago and they have 1500 TPS and have launched ICOs on their blockchain. If you want to compete with other projects nowdays you must increase TPS.
andreldsg

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

Hello Magisterr

But 1300 not much. For example Achain have mainnet long time ago and they have 1500 TPS and have launched ICOs on their blockchain. If you want to compete with other projects nowdays you must increase TPS.

Hi there Magisterr!

While TPS is indeed one of the main points of comparison, GoChain does not have the need to increase their TPS to compete with other projects, and I'll tell you why: Ethereum Backwards Compatibility.

Other architectures might have greater TPS but then, for one to deploy their solutions on their network, it would require specialized coding for that said network. Projects which have already build on Ethereum's codebase can easily switch networks for increased performance, as easily as changing a pointer. This is extremely important, given that a recent GitHub report stated that Go Ethereum is the 5th fastest growing open source project, and that 95% of the crypto ecosystem is reliant on the golang-ethereum codebase - the same which GoChain is built on top of!  Cool

Now, back to TPS - have a look at the project's timeline here:

At Q2 2019 the plans are to push the TPS up tenfold -- to 13,000 TPS. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: