Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about airdrop that required apps install?  (Read 676 times)
Gordante12

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

bad way I think it is possible that nothung dangerous in downloading app, but it is too risly to check it up and I just avoid this kind of airdrops
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

Make sure first if the project was legit and was verified by many users. And if you want to install it in your computer, make sure to activate the antivirus and turn the internet offline to make sure that it is not a virus application for you to be safe from hack.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

Hi, everybody. Wink I such Airdrop pass by. There are many other Airdrop that are easier to do and do not need to install the application on your phone.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

Wekk, airdrops today aren't as they used ti be at first. At first you could earn a lot with justa little effort, like registering the airdrop alone evn without a referral. Today things have changed and downloading the app. Anyways don't forget to read reviews before you download anything. It'll help you kbow much about the app you're downloading.

tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

extremely negative ... airdrop should not carry some kind of application ... I miss these. - risky /

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
fommes86

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

Definitely a bad idea. Definitely a scam. It is a must not to join in this kind of airdrop. We may never know what lies behind the apps. There might be malwares or spywares included or any kind of modus that can get important information from your device.

It is risky, true. But I would not say that it is definitely a scam  Shocked  Does somebody have examples of scams or malwares with app wallets  Huh

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

Make sure first if the project was legit and was verified by many users. And if you want to install it in your computer, make sure to activate the antivirus and turn the internet offline to make sure that it is not a virus application for you to be safe from hack.
Once the virus run on the computer, it might capture all data and any sensitive data will be not safe anymore. I always worry about it when I want to participate in an airdrop that requires to install the application, then worries make me stop and cancel to join the airdrop.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

I wouldn't have done that. I am generally very skeptical about airdrops, almost do not participate in them. Therefore, to install some unknown application I would not.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

You can pick up some virus on your phone. Therefore, I also believe that it is very risky to download some questionable applications. If you still want to try, you should be very careful or try to download it to another phone.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

I wouldn't have done that. I am generally very skeptical about airdrops, almost do not participate in them. Therefore, to install some unknown application I would not.
Because there was a lot of possibility if that app has already inserted by malware that can steal all of our data. This already happened in so many times. So many people have experienced in this case.
Just avoid it and then forget it.
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:11:16 PM

I bypass such airdropy side. This is a very dubious benefit. For the sake of getting some kopecks, you can infect your device with a virus and lose data.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:13:17 PM

Yes I believe this is another type of Scam and have never installed apps they required. I did not take part in such projects
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:13:40 PM

i would not install an app for any airdrop. certainly most apps are a virus or something like that. only if i was absolutely sure, it is a serious project, i would do something like that maybe. but when can you be sure?
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

I think the app should be in the play store or the apple store in the case of iPhone, to try to make sure it is something safe, because it is very delicate information we can have on the phone, many people use the phone as a wallet, which I see extremely risky, but there are people who need it that way to pay things and make transactions.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

I agree with many, the installation of such an application can be very dangerous. Better take part in the bounty. Airdrops it is no profitable direction.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

I participated in Airdrop and installed an extension of an App that offered some tokens. The funny thing that after several weeks it updated Google Chrome and it was removed. Tongue I think I lost my tokens. Maybe I do not participate in another Airdrop like that.  Cheesy

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:30:16 PM

I myself actually never follow the airdrop program. I focus more on bounty achievement. I think that we must see the profits or rewards of the airdrops that require the apps install. if the reward is profitable, you can consider it. However, you must be careful because it may be risky for you. know the team members, analyze the team project, and see the reward numbers. if it doesn't match to what you expect, leave it and vice versa.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

I found a project offering an airdrop but required participants to download and install their mobile app. The app is newly made with only few hundreds download and I don't think I'll ever use it.

Is it too risky?

It not risky at all. You just install the app they required and you are good to go. This only means that the project that is airdroping has had their own apps for their tokens. So no worries my friend.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
fommes86

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

I myself actually never follow the airdrop program. I focus more on bounty achievement. I think that we must see the profits or rewards of the airdrops that require the apps install. if the reward is profitable, you can consider it. However, you must be careful because it may be risky for you. know the team members, analyze the team project, and see the reward numbers. if it doesn't match to what you expect, leave it and vice versa.

That is a good advise to follow, thank you!

It is maybe a little off topic here, but do you take part in airdrops that require KYC?

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

it used to be profitable! One of my friends earned $ 300 to complete the minimum tasks! but now they pay very little, and then the token is still falling in price very much! in the end, you can not even put on the stock exchange and sell it! just trash your wallet! just install the mobile app - there are no risks!)))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: