Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin?  (Read 1133 times)
rhyajelle

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

I think ETH will not exceed BITCOIN. because how ETH logging needs ETH and bitcoin is always the winner bitcoin. in the exchanger also most of the exchange is BTC than ETH.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

I do not like bitcoin as a crypto currency, it's too slow and expensive, it's a dinosaur that is supported only by traders and miners.
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

I doubt that, both have different directions, but both should survive. At the moment, you have to say ethereum has more challengers and challenges in 2018. But it should see its value increased steadily too. I bet ETC could outperform ETH in terms of percentage growth.
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

I think because ethereum is stronger in keeping the price from falling too high and this will make people believe that ethereum can overcome bitcoin and of course I'm sure of it too.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.

I think that eth will be number one coin. There is technology behind eth and it actually used by us everyday (ICOs,  smart contracts,  etc.).  Eth is superior than btc in technology and it constantly develops. Just compare eth and btc market caps. Eth should just grow twice and it will overcome btc.
It could happen during btc flat prices.
Btc is not the best today.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

Bitcoin has come a long way and the feat that bitcoin has achieve is undeniable. Bitcoin is more secure and the record of it block is permanent. Bitcoin will continue to be bitcoin and becime very valuable too. Ethereum is another cryptocurrency with different objective qnd I think both coin will keep bring more vakue to the wolrd of finance, investment and payment!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
blackhart7

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

bitcoin has already problem with transaction fees and time ..ETH might be the next big thing
Fommas

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

I think that bit coin is gold, and etherium is silver. The symbolism of the bit coin is very meaningful. Etherium is actively used by various ico.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

I think ethereum can't beat bitcoin, it's two different projects so the result will also be different. Because bitcoin price is so high so most people would prefer to have bitcoin than ethereum but ethereum will continue to be number 2 after bitcoin.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:15:47 PM

bitcoin has already problem with transaction fees and time ..ETH might be the next big thing
But I think that bitcoin is way too far away from ETH, so ETH to get out of bitcoin is probably going to take a few decades, in a few years it will not be possible for ETH to overcome bitcoin. The higher the bitcoin transaction cost, the more likely the planners will reconcile when they see fewer people coming to the bitcoin. This is my personal opinion.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.
this is probably because the ETH has many smart contracts that are created and have many coin children and possibly could trigger an ETH price increase to go beyond the BTC price but I think it is highly unlikely.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

Eth is a totally different project. It is all about smart contracts, and is not a direct competitor for bitcoin.
If people say that they think Eth will overtake bitcoin in cap, then they mean they think smart contracts will be huge in the future and Eth will continue to lead the way as the biggest smart contract platform.
Personally I think there is a reasonable chance that Eth could become #1 in cap.
Yes its true.We all know that they have the same purpose but different transaction its because eth is a samrt contracts to all tokens a d especially to the requirements of airdrop.In bitcoin also we all know that is directed to fiat and it is the last step to make money as our huge income to grow.
MetaHash

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

All cryptos together are a single market with market cap in fiat (or better to say purchase strength) based on the amount of people that want in or out at the current moment.
20% of real usage are topped with 80% speculative pricing just as with stock market.
Think of cryptos as about one big corporation worth 500B$.
100B$ is justified by usage and 400B$ is speculative cap based on corporation growth expectations.

Between different coins and tokens the market is shared.

Bitcoin - the BIG brand powered by media with technology behind that has no future.
Bitcoin is doomed to live on as a fork on a new technology.
The faster it happens the better for the whole market as Bitcoin sucks out billions $ for electricity and asics out of the crypto industry.

Ethereum - is less known in real world, but is deeply integrated in whole crypto market.
The work horse behind all tokens and it's price will grow as more people start to understand how everything works.

new tech - market growth and perspectives has attracted lots of devs.
First huge wave of 2017 were mostly teams that couldn't find funding on venture market or wanted to raise funds on hype.
2018 will be the year in which top teams step in that didn't have the need to hurry

My expectations are that BitCoin in it's current state won't remain #1
Even worth than that.
Top5 will be a race of new tech and Ethereum
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

I think ethereum can't beat bitcoin, it's two different projects so the result will also be different. Because bitcoin price is so high so most people would prefer to have bitcoin than ethereum but ethereum will continue to be number 2 after bitcoin.
This is my thoughts ethereum cannot beat bitcoin maybe others saying it can overcome. Because ethereum also is the big cryptocurrency next to bitcoin. As we can see until this year bitcoin is the best crypto that users most invest in.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

i think this is kind of speculation which is people are doing and they making plan which will give result to them in their life like good or bad whatever is so speculation also compulsory to do the trading and making plan for the future also which will be the best coin in the future but the thing is that ethereum is good coin but can not overcome to the bitcoin that is fact
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

Doubtlessly, bitcoin is a crypto-gold and any cryptoinvestor look up to it. But the advanced cryptoinvestors have understood, that investing to altcoins gives an opportunity to earn even more. The 2017 became the breakthrough for altcoins and ICO, and as a result, the ICO platforms' positions grew up vigorously. At the beginning of 2017 the btc domination was 87,6%, and eth only 4%. Now the gap has rapidly reduced to 38,5% and 19%. The tendencies of the last year will be topical this year too.

So I expect, that the Ethereum will surpass its main competitor in capitalisation.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

Actually some people over reacting and thinking so much that ethereum will be the one would replace bitcoin as leading coins in the  block exchanges,without proper survey of the current situation,maybe they  judgemental and not  looking the proper situation that even the price value and popularity ethereum cannot defeat the bitcoin its rank in the exchange market.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

They are so different in what they offer and the what can be done with each, Ethereum is it's own beast with easy access for people to build their own projects on top of ETH, you can see all the ICOs recently are using tokens on the ETH network, just a couple of examples of the difference.

At some point unless something goes drastically wrong with ETH it could become the number 1 crypto.
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

maybe they just suggestion and show they are opinion. like we can see price of eth number two in market. and the price is stable even though the last few week getting crash and red day. maybe they think ETH can beat bitcoin. but i think same like you. if bitcoin fall ETH can fall to.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
simarpreet1102

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

recently i hear about this but i dont think so because bitcoin is bitcoin and etherum is etherum .there is a big diffrence in etherum and bitcoin there is a bigger diffrence about the offers shows by bitcoin and etherum bitcoin has its own offer and etherum has its own offer so we compare them with each other
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: