Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best sources of information  (Read 1720 times)
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

I read a lot of news. Then I analyze all the information received. Well, after that, I can definitely say my idea. I take information on forums and websites. Also I read tweets of hanging and bagatical people. Their opinion is also important to me

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

I read a lot of news. Then I analyze all the information received. Well, after that, I can definitely say my idea. I take information on forums and websites. Also I read tweets of hanging and bagatical people. Their opinion is also important to me
No doubt that this form is the best place for gettin information about bitcoin and other crypto currencies, bu ti think that there are a lot of other website through which you can really get a good information about bitcoin and any other altcoin. Even about new upcoming ICO. We just need to visit these websites on regular bases.
Ashe-J

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

Im into Twitter the most of time and youtube also Medium.com .. The rest are realy boring, as Reddit (at least invest on a new design guys)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:22:20 AM

I found too this forum the best sources of information about bitcoin because here you can surely know that what you have reading is legit and the best thing about it is it based upon the true experience and story of our co-traders of bitcoin. I also used to read more information with the help of google chrome, I've just randomly typing any topics regarding bitcoin well my purpose is to learn something new.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

I found too this forum the best sources of information about bitcoin because here you can surely know that what you have reading is legit and the best thing about it is it based upon the true experience and story of our co-traders of bitcoin. I also used to read more information with the help of google chrome, I've just randomly typing any topics regarding bitcoin well my purpose is to learn something new.

There are many sources of information about bitcoin. One source of information that is realiable is your friend that you think you can trust , another sources of info are the internet google sites ,contributor to bitcoin that are not againts it ,blogger with high morale in informations and other sources.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:41:26 AM

I guess the best source of information is internet. Internet is more ahead giving the information regarding what the latest all about than the radio's and televisions. But about bitcoin news there are more ways to get information such as google, thread, forum, and asking a reliable friends.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:43:30 AM

All information can be found on social media. Especially in Google , I get all the information I want to know in Google News Feed. However , we need to be careful about the information that we can see. We can not avoid the misinformation. We should also be curious about the information we get, read other people's comment if it is a fake news or not. We can also get information to our trusted friends or family, that has enough knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency.
kiendepzai24

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:52:49 AM

You should follow official page Twitter, every platform using twitter not facebook
Spazzer

Activity: 1079
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

I like to get my crypto information from several sources:

Twitter - Crypto Traders and Public Figures
Telegram - ICO Markets and Networks
Medium - Cryptocurrency Section
r/cryptocurrency - News, Discussions and Launches
/biz/ - Everything. Note: I stay away from coins that are majorly pumped here.
Discord Groups - Crypto Cartel
Facebook Feeds

From experience finding sources that interest you is the best way to learn and build viable information sources.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
olivinetowhee

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

In these days there is no brilliant teacher than google itself. Ask it to get a satisesfying answers.
admissionsuk

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:39:47 AM

The best is to search on youtube. you will get a practical example with video footage for clear conception
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

I recommend medium, telegram groups, social media and I usually come to google chrome for it's recommended feature articles about bitcoin.
You can also subscribe for email to notify you from any news when they had.
madainfamous

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
We should always be careful when looking for some legit information on the internet. Research has been the best way to have knowledge about something and to get an update on the things that you focus on. For bitcoin and cryptocurrency news and update, I personally choose to view news from cnbc crypto on social medias. I also follow other cryptocurrency pages on different social media to get an update directly from the creators of the crypto. You can also rely on this forum here in bitcoin discussion and altcoin discussion.

inmediate.io | The Smart Insurance Platform
Making Policies Transparent and Trustworthy
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

I use twitter,reddit, telegram to get information but the main sources comes from telegram coz we can talk live with the admin and devs. They are very active on chat group that's why i gained knowledge from them. Remember you need to keep in touch about the future project.

Yes, telegram also is one of my source. Its a big help to me to update about what happen in one altcoin. Too much group there that you can join to get more information.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

The best source of info will be this forum. Second is google, then social media or telegram if you want to talk with someone. Do some research before believing what you see online. There are pages who got paid just to provide a good review. Beware of those sites. That is why I prefer to search on this forum first because I know how valuable public knowledge are. Good thing the people here are helpful and always want to share information about cryptos.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:03:19 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

Bitcointalk and Twitter mostly for me. I made a Twitter list of influential people in crypto so I can keep track all the new things happening there. I rarely visit news site unless I was redirected from other sources like forum or Twitter. Besides that, I don't really like news site due to its bias potential.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

Im looking to google, blogs, articles, several crypto related youtube channels and social media such as twitter and facebook for my sources of information in crypto currency and especially in this forum. Telegram groups and discord are also my choice but its only for making conversation with others about crypto.

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

Suggestions from me to find information, you can search on various social media, such as twitter or join the telegram group, can also use google, visit also CNN site, because there is a lot of news information about the world of crypto or bitcoin.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

I Prefer to use twitter for faster and latest info but make sure to follow only the official twitter page and real twitter account. Beware of fake accounts as they will give you false and not valid information.

Google news also is one of the best site for cryptocurrency as they feed the latest news related to it from the legitimate sources.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

The best wellspring of information will be this discussion. Second is google, at that point online networking or wire in the event that you need to chat with somebody. Do some exploration before accepting what you see on the web. There are pages who got paid just to give a decent audit. Be careful with those locales. That is the reason I like to seek on this gathering first since I know how profitable open information are. It's fortunate the general population here are useful and dependably need to share data about crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: