Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best sources of information  (Read 1720 times)
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

There are so many sources of information about crypto currency, but the best and most reliable source that you may have is no other than, but this forum. Because most of all crypto lovers and even haters are with in this forum, and their are so many threads and sections that will help you to obtain an enough knowledge and techniques that you want to learn, to earn and work easily with crypto.
You are right, this forum can really help in the development of the crypto currency, you can ask questions that interest you, read testimonials and recommendations, but the problem is that to find here really useful information, you need to search a lot in a pile of spam and not necessary information.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mari12

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

I have found that being on cryptocurrency forums with people who know their stuff and what they are doing has always been the best way to get the most reliable information. I don't listen to what the news says until I do research.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

There are so many sources of information about crypto currency, but the best and most reliable source that you may have is no other than, but this forum. Because most of all crypto lovers and even haters are with in this forum, and their are so many threads and sections that will help you to obtain an enough knowledge and techniques that you want to learn, to earn and work easily with crypto.
You are right, this forum can really help in the development of the crypto currency, you can ask questions that interest you, read testimonials and recommendations, but the problem is that to find here really useful information, you need to search a lot in a pile of spam and not necessary information.
Exactly, this forum helps a lot to those people habe lack knowledge about crypto currency relates and the current issues of the crypto currency. Also, it gains the knowledge to those people who are new mamber here as they will explore the different subject that can also answer the related questions that they ask. Thus, all of us here exchange different informations which can gives big help to the crypto currency community.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

I joined the crypto community on social networking sites like FB, Twitter to update the latest information on crypto. In my country, there is a crypto community on the telegram that receives a lot of quick information about what has just happened, to help many investors make timely decisions and avoid risks.
I have learnt alot from this forum about cryptocurrency and other than that i think social media is still one of the fastest way to get information across to a very large number of people and somtimes radio stations also stand as a very good platform for information sharing.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

I joined the crypto community on social networking sites like FB, Twitter to update the latest information on crypto. In my country, there is a crypto community on the telegram that receives a lot of quick information about what has just happened, to help many investors make timely decisions and avoid risks.
I have learnt alot from this forum about cryptocurrency and other than that i think social media is still one of the fastest way to get information across to a very large number of people and somtimes radio stations also stand as a very good platform for information sharing.
I also learnt a lot from these forums but also I use the social media as well. Linkdin is very good for crypto because a lot of people are using it to tell others about bitcoin and great new coins. There is also lots of info on analysing the cryptos which is very useful.

kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

for my most source of information about bitcoin is on social media because people today are now using social media so the information exchange is fast on bitcoin.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

I can not find any information about bitcoin better than this forum, in this forum you can get all the information you are looking for. whether it's past information about bitcoin, or the latest news about bitcoin.
you just need to read one by one from thousands of topics that are created, and select the title that you think interesting and then read everyone's opinion, where you can find information

I am learning about bitcoin through this forum and as a beginner, it is very helpful because it answered the questions I am curious about. By reading answers and questions on this, it will help you gain knowledge. Aside from forum, I looking for information about bitcoin through google knowing the capabilities of internet as a source of information.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
clickvicky

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:20:50 AM

I am creating a group with bunch of folks to buy multiple crypto research reports including palm beach report. Please fill if you are interested..
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrrTqZRCrL8RZ1td4d2Zv8lYcADGtDc2SEg0OBLwyBwb41dg/viewform
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:32:04 AM

I am creating a group with bunch of folks to buy multiple crypto research reports including palm beach report. Please fill if you are interested..
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrrTqZRCrL8RZ1td4d2Zv8lYcADGtDc2SEg0OBLwyBwb41dg/viewform

The best sources of information about bitcoin is by searching and reading it,and analyzing the background of it.And you can get also a information questioning or survey those people really inow what is bitcoin is.And also by getting information through those people who really a legend of a bitcoin.
atutay

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

Actually you can find it here on this forum. There are also social media which spreads information about bitcoins and altcoins. You can also see videos on youtube about it. Information about bitcoin is everywhere. But in my opinion, this forum is the best source of information about bitcoins and crypto. Just look on the correct threads. I am sure someone will answer your questions.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:00:04 AM

a lot of content about crypto and others that spread on the internet.
you can open google and type crypto or bitcoin and all the information you will get. You can join the bitcointalk.org or vip.bitcoin.co.id forums and many sites that talk about crypto.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

The best source of information for me is from those who already been thru thick and tin of bitcoin. In this modern age some people are saying that books are no longer reliable but for me it is not true. Almost all of the successful investors, businessman and even politicians want to share their experiences and what they are doing is they are putting their experience thru writings and were been publish thru books. To cut the story short it is best to get reliable information from the books that were publish thru the true story of the successful men and women.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

For me, this forum is the best source to get all the information about bitcoin or altcoin.

Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

All the information  that i want to know i search in google that is the best way to search everything you want to know because all the information is in their site. and if i want video about crypto i use youtube to understand  everything i want to know.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

many sources of information that we can get from google or other website. we can also join in bitcoin.talk or twitter, facebook, telegram. so you just choose which one you will access. my suggestion you can join in all the group so you will get new friend and up todate information
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

BITCOIN TALK. forum is on of the best forums to get information about all kinds of crypto. the forum is full of active and experienced members with a wide range of experience in the field. yo can also google anything you'd like to know. Also read into the white papers as they contain all the information available on a project

Bitcoin to the moon
wertanto

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

I collect information on social networks, the Internet, radio and the media
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

There's lot actually, Google can tell the top and informative sites to gather useful information as well as the latest updates about bitcoin. You should enable your notification on your twitter, facebook and other social media platform which constantly release fresh news.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

This forum is one of the fastest sources for me, news are posted immediately.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

I think this is the best site for gathering knowledge about Bitcoin or any kind of crypto currency. Day by day the people are targeting crypto currency. The way all the crypto currency are growing, one day the flat money will be replaced by crypto currency.  So, to invest in Bitcoin people are trying to gather knowledge. This forum is the best site to get all the breaking news about all the crypto currency. There are also many other sites but if we compare the active members then this site is the best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: