Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best sources of information  (Read 1720 times)
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

In the cryptoworld, you always have to be up to date. So you need more then just one source for the news. I use many different stuff to inform me. At first i have some news site about cryptocurrencies and financial stuff. On the second time, i inform me direct from the project. I follow all coins i investet on twitter and other social media channels. Also a very good source for fast news are telegram groups. There are some huge and activ channels, who always post the latest news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

Subscription on twitter channels + getting information about features events (conferences,releases,meetups,etc) from coindar. Also i get tons of info from Telegram channels (especially about upcoming ICOs).
btckid001

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

The best source of information is our community - bitcointalk. There are too many useful information coming up, you can find some of them and choose what you interested in. Then maybe the social media, such as twitter, youtube and so on, If you interested in some of them, you may search it in google and join the official chat for details.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲Vestarin╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
╲Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency╱ (https://www.vestarin.io)[/cente
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

The best source of information todays is the social media, and also this bitcoin forum for the more information just read topics.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
busua

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

I think the best sources of information are friends in the Bitcoin community, followed by telegraph groups. Of course, the Bitcoin Forum is also a good site, but you have to filter out some of the information yourself.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

For me also, social media still has an impact but the best way I get meaningful informations when it comes to cryptocurrency is in telegram groups or friends from the bitcoin community. We share the same interests and ideas. Latest updates can also be found in telegram groups of the project. 
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
I think the source from whichever is the best source. It depends on the way we digest the source. Because from any source it is definitely an important resource for us to learn.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

As a newbie here in crypto world. I always follow news about bitcoin in facebook, twitter and sometimes i just google the world bitcoin then see what's the latest trends and news about bitcoin. Most of the time i just read here in forums and on twitter. Even if i know a little knowledge. it does not stop me from learning more information about crypto currency.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
Social media is where we can get the best source of information we are looking for, because social media seem designed to cater those who want information in real time. It became more heavily used information source even for things as critical risks and crises. Many example of social media exists, Digg, Facebook, You tube, Flickr but one that holds great promise is twitter, iit is a micro-blogging service.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:16:42 AM

I rather trust the bitcoin forums such as this one before getting into th information posted on social media. I am not discreditting those who are trying to use social media as a platform to educate however we cannot deny that there really has been a lot of misleading news and articles found on facebook, twitter and even i stagram and i think that is also contributing to the negative stigma for this. That’s why me myself try to look for the information myself, to go search for it in places that i know are valid
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

Facebook is like the core of every ico's that are being released, facebook is mainly where ico's are advertising their platform to gain investors and that is the reason why most of the ico's today are being successful, its because of the social media's.

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

I have read many sources of information, but I do not think that all are really good. If we learn a lot of information that we do not know how to select, then all is bad. But the information is really good if you know how to select.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
maria0202

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

twitter, bitcoin news, coinmarket cap these r the best sources of information
currencydesigner

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

twitter, bitcoin news, coinmarket cap these r the best sources of information .for short the best way to get information is through social media but beware of some bull shits and fake info there.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

the best wellspring of data is via web-based networking media since individuals are presently 90% of individuals now utilizing web-based social networking so they can learn bitcoin in the event that they utilize web-based social networking and have an awesome favorable position over individuals who don't seek and ask just the individuals who know them.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

The forum itself is the best source of information about cryptocurrency although there are too many false information that are also being spread. But let's rely on those people who are prominent in bitcoin and is/are source of facts. For those are saying that twitter is a good source of information, it is especially for those businesses, exchange, prominent personality in the crypto world.
Facebook is like the core of every ico's that are being released
Not anymore after FB started to ban ICO related paid ads.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

The best sources of information are the forum,  bitcoin news, twitter and as well on social media apps. But to have a reliable sources might as well do research too.  The internet itself has a lot of informations to offer in bitcoin and any other coins,  but using it with critical thinking and smart attitude would be the best way to get the best of it.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

Apart from this forum, I follow a lot of bitcoin and crypto currency experts on Twitter who gives up to date news about the progress and anything affecting affecting bitcoins and the other crypto currencies as well.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

With this bitcoin,i got information through google and also to the forum re edit also.Simetimes i find it through my fily”s knowledge,we got it in a n open forum.We exchange ideas that iseas came out or the answer will be posted in the forum.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

There are a lof of bitcoin supported websites out there that offer valuable and bonafide information. Forums like bitcointalk.org also gives true and legitimate information and news about bitcoin. Actually there are many social media sites thst provides bitcoin news and info, you should just be keen and speculative in order to not be fooled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: