Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best sources of information  (Read 1720 times)
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

It is necessary to follow the news from official sources, and to clearly distinguish truthful information from lies, since some sources deliberately say deliberately false information, one can not believe such sources, trust one and the same information on several sources so that you can not be deceived
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
I usually get news on twitter and some sites write about Cryptocurrency. At those sites there are very accurate news that we can archive back to evaluate an altcoin in the long run.
Alternatively, you can join several groups on the Crypto newsfeed telegram. There are managers who update the news very quickly and completely free as long as you have to be native.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

I used to use some articles and some websites that provide information about coin price movements after that I compare and read all the benefits of the differences that exist after that you can know which website is best for information about the world of cryptocurrency.
harbs23

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

Bro! Try www.cnn.com Im using This For searching all about cryptocurrency
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

For me there's a lot of information here in forum if google can't provide information to you, you can also search here in the forum.
anana ris

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

The best source of information todays is the social media, and also this bitcoin forum for the more information just read topics.
hassick

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

First Social Media to get some hot News and then Google to verify. I don't have any source again because you will often open it every time.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

Well twitter and telegram is the best sources of information specially for all the altcoins i have and for the bounty campaign i join, and off course for a ico that i wan to join, telegram is the best sources of news and also the twitter both telegram and twitter can give us a good information.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Tiim_Aly

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

I use a lot of resources, starting from  Forbes and ccn.com, then for crypto price checking I use Bitcoin real time games https://bitcoinflipapp.com
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

I think a good source of information about cryptocurenncy and bitcoin is best in this forum. besides we can info about bitcoin and cryptocurrency from social media and trusted website which is made to discuss cryptocurrency. but we must always remain cautious in accepting any info and news.

Odiss

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

Main information networks on BTC and crypto-coins: Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, Medium, Telegram, Facebook.
slhardy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

I personally start every day from monitoring these two sites. They usually provide all kind of information I need to know to be on the run with changes.
Attention! These two links are providing to external sources with news feeds. If you not sure about the source, input it in address bar

news.ycombinator.com
feedly.com
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

I use this forum, some Telegram channels and  Reddit for keeping me updated onto cryptos world, I don't stop with one news though, I try to cross them and see the differences from any source that I consult
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

For me, my source of  information is only in this forum for me to get more knowledge about it by reading question and answers or discussions, and also get information from a friend who is master or expert about it which give me update from time to time

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

Commonly, I find the sources of information about cryptocurrency in this forum, on the thread, website, and also page related cryptocurrency. In this case, every source is very useful to increase our information and knowledge. But, check and recheck the information from some sources to get the truth.
Itha_

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

With the popularity of bitcoin, information about bitcoin exists throughout social media. I most often search for information on google because in google we can get almost all the information we need. Stay alert and watch out for bizarre news about bitcoin.
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

Best sources of informations was searching on internet. Most common information can be found in google, also if you have social media like facebook, there are many post which you may see on that will appear about crypto currency. If you need to have more interesting topic, you may watch videos on youtube regarding crypto currencies.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

Commonly, I find the sources of information about cryptocurrency in this forum, on the thread, website, and also page related cryptocurrency. In this case, every source is very useful to increase our information and knowledge. But, check and recheck the information from some sources to get the truth.
This forum really always give us a lot of useful information but sometimes it also provides a lot of false news and makes us panic, so exactly as you say, we need to scrutinize this source of information if we do not want to make a silly decision. In addition, comments from people are also a source of information that is notable, from them, I can look at the problem more deeply and objectively, another source for me to read more information is the crytpo group on facebook, they aggregate information from a variety of sources, very diverse and rich

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

About Crypto You can get many important information from Facebook, Twitter or other social media. But in this case you have to be careful, because many rumors are spread here. Besides, you can get help from Reddit or the Google News Feed.
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

I compare and read all the benefits of the differences that exist after that you can know which website is best for information about the world of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: