Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best sources of information  (Read 1720 times)
XtianOsix

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

Their are some great groups on Telegram that you could join to get beneficial information regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrency related topics
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
I think the best source of information is from Google. Because any question must be on Google always have the answer. But not all the answers can be said to be true, so you have to filter out some sources of answers that you think are right.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

In my case its Twitter and Telegram. There are issue of reliability regarding information. You have to judge by relating it to other source.
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

there are alot of ways on how you can acquire info. Internet is everywhere all you have to do is click. But if you wanted info from someone experienced you can try posting some questions here in bitcointalk. Also social media is a medium to have knowledge, just join and follow groups that talk about crypto.
assy

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

The best information of course in this forum, can also in google, facebook, twiter all can.
If we have not list in this forum and Want to know bitcoin, we can look it up in goggle, about what bitcoin is.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

For me, Google is my best friend. I always get useful information from google. Aside from this, is the social media like facebook, twitter and instagram. We can get news from these forms of social media. Be careful though of fake news. Smiley

kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

you can download the app of telegram to get a more information and to get always updated aside from social media this is my source of information

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

This forum is the best sources of information in my opinion because there is a lot of people here that are not tired to share information about the cryptocurrencies and almost all of the cryptocurrencies information can be found here since this is a very wide forum that is open for the people who want to share their knowledge and also to the people who want to make money because there is a lot of opportunities here.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

The best sources o information about bitcoin is through internet and on this forum.Learning about btc is important becuase it wil help you  to success in this kind of job.Another way is to learn to others who also use bitcoin because they already have experience in doing that.

qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

For me, the best sources of information is the internet, google, webs, etc. It can answer almost of your questions about a certain thing. Another source is the person around you, they can somewhat answer your questions. Asking feedbacks from what they know about it. This two things will help you clear your mind by answering the questions you has in your mind.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

It all depends on what information you are interested in. It's good that you are at this forum, and the community will always be able to help you. You just need to clarify.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

This forum is one of the fastest sources for me, news are posted immediately.
If you are talking about the information related to that of crypto currencies, then this forum is no doubt the best place from where you can not only get the latest updates of what all is going on in the crypto world but you can also get to know the suggestions of the experts which can help you in dealing the situation in the best possible way. Other than this, you can also seek information from the internet.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Obviously that the best source of information is this forum. You just need to know how to find necessary information here. If you want to know some common information about criptocurrency you can join any famous criptocurrency chat/forum
Yeah exactly this forum is the best place for getting information about bitcoin and other crypto currencies, but i think that there are a lot of other website through which you can really get a good information about bitcoin and any other altcoin. Even about new upcoming ICO. We just need to visit these websites on regular bases and every new project uses it as a source of information and advertisement so, what else you want.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

I mostly get my information in this forum. There are a lot of geniuses in here but before I trust a certain information, I do research. I do not rely in facebook since I do not frequently use that app. I also gain lots of knowledge from my friends which are the elders in this forum. Try also watching videos in youtube because you will learn more quickly in watching videos rather than reading texts.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

I usually look for information on Twitter and telegram group.
Can be spelled out the information I got 70% correct.There is also news just nonsense. Instead of not finding the information, we better follow it. But do not fully trust them, if you can believe in yourself.

MoonHodler

Activity: 114

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

charts are a good source of information.

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

Best information you will get here on bitcointalk forum. Just be careful when new members post some information , because it can be fake or scam. Good social media about bitcoin is Twitter , but you must follow the right guys. I would recommend you to have two twitter account, one for bounty with + 5k followers and second where you follow only few people because good information.
Rehm100

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

I like CNN, you can see a bunch of articles on Bitcoin on that news website. News websites are a nice place for information.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

First i think The bitcointalk community is best source, then from social media and some websites.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

Hi for me the best source of information regarding bitcoin is online research and youtube  social medias, readings also in the forums and thread helps  a lot to get to know about bitcoin.Also the testimony of each bitcoin users are the best way to know more about bitcoin. In Bitcoin you must patience enough in waiting and  most of all you exert more time,because you need to be online everyday to monitor and postings.So if you have all this there no question you will earn in bitcoin soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: