Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🇨🇭🚀[ANN] [ICO] LAPO - DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. Whitelist Bonus!  (Read 30643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

i love clear projects - without long descriptions and doubtful advantages. just tell me, what makes LAPO so good that customers will choose it?
there’s a crypto-currency wallet in several languages, transactions made during 2-5 seconds, as well as a system of protection against user input errors + this all is in a convenient format with high functionality.
in comparison with traditional systems, were all the tools finalized?
yep! developers adapt all the features of blockchain technology to the tasks of ordinary users, using artificial intelligence and the capabilities of DASH blockchain.
as i can see, they’ve done a lot for traders…   
LAPO Trading Platform includes an internal service for exchange of cryptocurrency. all the assets of the investor are stored in the wallet, allowing to trade safely. the trading platform is created to trade with LAX tokens, other types of cryptocurrencies and fiat money. very wide set of options
jtinglewood

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

i love clear projects - without long descriptions and doubtful advantages. just tell me, what makes LAPO so good that customers will choose it?
there’s a crypto-currency wallet in several languages, transactions made during 2-5 seconds, as well as a system of protection against user input errors + this all is in a convenient format with high functionality.
in comparison with traditional systems, were all the tools finalized?
yep! developers adapt all the features of blockchain technology to the tasks of ordinary users, using artificial intelligence and the capabilities of DASH blockchain.
as i can see, they’ve done a lot for traders…   
LAPO Trading Platform includes an internal service for exchange of cryptocurrency. all the assets of the investor are stored in the wallet, allowing to trade safely. the trading platform is created to trade with LAX tokens, other types of cryptocurrencies and fiat money. very wide set of options
and will this all be possible via partnership or via creation of you own exchange?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

how can i buy LAX? is there a simple guide  ?
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

how can i buy LAX? is there a simple guide  ?
here it is! https://twitter.com/LapoBlockchain/status/996421015780675586
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

Switzerland – it’s very cool in case of financial matters. what made it possible to develop the project there? were there any difficulties with the legislation of the country?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

except for addition of smart contracts, what did you have to change or supplement in DASH for LAPO?
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

are there any bonuses this week?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

are there any bonuses this week?
get 10% if you invest in the project!
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

will there be any functionality for third-party developers?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:03:00 AM

will the reserve fund have an irreducible minimum level?
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

it’s a quite difficult task to improve BTC and ETH, since they are recognized almost by everyone

but I like that it is being worked on and I see it as a prerequisite for progress and development of cryptocurrencies that will change the world

i fully support LAPO managers

tell me, what LAX will excel the dinosaurs of the crypto-market in?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

it’s a quite difficult task to improve BTC and ETH, since they are recognized almost by everyone

but I like that it is being worked on and I see it as a prerequisite for progress and development of cryptocurrencies that will change the world

Look at the exchange fluctuations over the last 3-7 days! There will be nothing like that with LAX, thanks to LAPO’s approach. The basis here is Swiss stability, which has gain acceptance over the last centuries. Business will take LAX's side very quickly!
MkrKing

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

Look at the exchange fluctuations over the last 3-7 days! There will be nothing like that with LAX, thanks to LAPO’s approach. The basis here is Swiss stability, which has gain acceptance over the last centuries. Business will take LAX's side very quickly!

is that due to the special fund?
gavrosh

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

this fully autonomous stabilization fund can detect and prevent illegal manipulations in the market

thanks to its artificial intelligence, it can analyze the market, social networks and historical data

the system will be able to train itself and anticipate the market situation
MkrKing

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

this fully autonomous stabilization fund can detect and prevent illegal manipulations in the market

thanks to its artificial intelligence, it can analyze the market, social networks and historical data

Very progressive. Is someone else engaged in it now?
gavrosh

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

Very progressive. Is someone else engaged in it now?
today, this is a mandatory stage in the development of cryptocurrency systems, which are so necessary for traders and businesses

it's great that LAPO is already now ready to implement its functionality

artificial intelligence is becoming more and more popular in technological projects and complex systems,

however, no one uses it in such way, but LAPO
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

what will the platform provide to maintain control over business? Can there be any accounting inspections, reports on current activities?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

Guys, what currencies can I use to investing?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

Guys, what currencies can I use to investing?
The ETH and BTC are already available.
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

Did the LAPO team participated in the largest Consensus 2018 or is it just following the event? What important news have the managers noted?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: