Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty campaign  (Read 753 times)
tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

There are too many bounties around and it is hard to choose good ones.
In my opinion, the best way is to make research and join bounty of projects in which you would invest your money.
Also, check my signature below.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
chansss30

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

What are the best bounty campaign that really pays your work? Have you encounter some project does not give the whole payment?

Well, GIFcoin bounty program pays as well in terms of stakes, they are active of updating in the spreadsheet. They handle the bounty program by themselves, they are not hiring some lazy bounty manager or anyone else. They have a fair treatment to all bounty hunters, for example in facebook bounty they allocate stakes equally, no matter if that hunter have more friends or lesser to others. And also the bounty manager is so active answering some questions. GIFcoin is one my favorite ICO now, aside from the approachable team they work in real working business which is a good to invest, they are backed ny a fullu operationa betting website which is VitalBet.com.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

the best bounty campaign in my opinion is the cibus (CBT) bonus offered very interesting, not counted with the stake but with token. a highly resposive team.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

What are the best bounty campaign that really pays your work? Have you encounter some project does not give the whole payment?

I recommend to you is DIW. This bounty campaign is great and you will pay a huge amount of token as weekly payment fro your services rendered. Also DIW have a grat platform and now they pre - ICO are going strong and token sale are almost achieve the target sales. Showing support for DIW is great through joining there bounty campaign and in return they will pay you a token.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

There are many good bounty campaigns that I was able to join they are Datum, Oyster Pearl - even though they did not even sell good enough during ICO they pay the amount that was written on the spreadsheets, ETHlend, Electroneum and Bitdegree ( all of this 3 pay good bounties because they reached hardcap. )
hollarolla

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

I like EQUI and UniBright
dmngdsm

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

Is there a website where you can track and compare bounty campaigns? Do you think it's a good business idea?

Crypto Marketing Advisor
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

I think that depends on the bounty you would choose, for one, signature and social media campaigns in bounties pay the highest because they are allotted with the highest percentage ranging from 25% to 40% to the range of even 50% for some projects. Therefore, having that big of an allocation, it could be assumed that if such project would meet its desired investment quota, then it would surely get you a bigger return. Now on your question if some projects don't give whole payments, or worse, not pay at all whatever the case may be. Yes, there are. They are either scam projects or those that unfortunately didn't reach their quota, and is basically, a failed project. That's just one of the risk that people in it must carry, though. There is no guarantee in this market.

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

My best bounty campaign before is THE KEY, this bounty i participated before only for 3 weeks and gave me a huge profit.
i sold my token with 0.65  BTC,
Bitcoin that time was 8700 USD but i am still holding the coin and waiting for the 20.000 USD before i exchange it to FIAT.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

among the bounty campaigns I think was the fastest Titanium, but it didn't end well for being hacked.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

Well, GIFcoin bounty program pays as well in terms of stakes, they are active of updating in the spreadsheet. They handle the bounty program by themselves, they are not hiring some lazy bounty manager or anyone else. They have a fair treatment to all bounty hunters, for example in facebook bounty they allocate stakes equally, no matter if that hunter have more friends or lesser to others. And also the bounty manager is so active answering some questions. GIFcoin is one my favorite ICO now, aside from the approachable team they work in real working business which is a good to invest, they are backed ny a fullu operationa betting website which is VitalBet.com.
I agree with you, GIFcoin is awesome ! They are making very fast updates in the spreadsheet and give you answers to your questions fast also.
I think everybody will want this coin when they will see that it will pay so big dividends from it's betting website which is already a profitable one !

wierdope

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

Is there a website where you can track and compare bounty campaigns? Do you think it's a good business idea?

I suggest you Bountyhive mate. All bounties there is legit. And they have specific date if when is the token distribution, and when is the bounty will end. All you do is just posting ( in Social Media Campaign) no need to report in Bitcointalk thread. No more hassle for bounty hunters.

P.S --- They will not post bounty campaign in their website unless they check the campaign if it is legit and good ICO.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

Recently I liked the company COPYTRACK, they paid very quickly. RED was also good in this regard.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:53:10 AM

I suggest you Bountyhive mate. All bounties there is legit. And they have specific date if when is the token distribution, and when is the bounty will end. All you do is just posting ( in Social Media Campaign) no need to report in Bitcointalk thread. No more hassle for bounty hunters.

P.S --- They will not post bounty campaign in their website unless they check the campaign if it is legit and good ICO.

yes this is a good choice, Bountyhive is well organized and easy to manager... the only cons is that there are many people inside to the payments is not very high...
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

There are valid projects who are offering a well thought out bounty campaign. Very often if it is too good to be true - it is a scam. No one will pay you hundreds of dollars just to retweet an announcement. That's simply unrealistic.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

no one will tell you which company is profitable, because the more participants there are, the less they will get))
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

Check Red Lanterns Bounty program it could be profitable enough!
Crypto_Day_day

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

Hi Man.

i just signed up for Liberdi's  Bounty and it looks like a good one - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3043422.new#new

check it out!

Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

A bounty is money that is offered as a reward for doing something that is used to bountry compaign related cryptocurrencies.The membership in campaigns is being rewarded with tokens offered for sale during an altcoin bountry.Each user can join in a bounty campaign and get a reward after the basic coin system.Bounty campaigns for altcoins accept people easily most of the time regardless of their post quality, but the end result depends on the coin's success.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

I give preference to these companies QYKbar. Utemis. I think they have a good perspective and they are waiting for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: