Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth  (Read 3586 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:45:21 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 03:02:44 PM by paxmao

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book poor dad, rich dad, he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

I've read this book many times. I accept the rules of how people can be rich. We live in capitalism, and these are the rules of capitalism. But I do not think Bitcoin the only way to become a millionaire. You can try other way
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book poor dad, rich dad, he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I've read this book many times. I accept the rules of how people can be rich. We live in capitalism, and these are the rules of capitalism. But I do not think Bitcoin the only way to become a millionaire. You can try other way
Yes this is realy true if you accept the possibility and follow the rules of this forum activities.We can be rich with our own effort and dedication.This is the mainly reason we still connected in this activiyies.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:54:01 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

1. I think that's more a negative stereotype.
2. There are documented cases of CEO's firing as many workers as they can to give themselves a pay raise. Not certain if "company managers" are high enough on the food chain to achieve similar things.
3. Jesus said it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. That's an interesting comment to me from a religious and societal perspective.
4. If I remember right Robert Kiyosaki and those like him like to preach the importance of building assets and income rather than the idea of debt being evil.
5. I think this one involves nature abhorring a vacuum and investments and businesses which fill a vacuum being more successful via originality contributing towards an easier time attaining market share and value than in more heavily saturated consumer markets. To add to that Thomas Edison said "genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration". Everyone has an good idea for a business or product. Very few are willing to put in the work or make the commitment to make their ideas or plans a reality.
6. The boat has likely already sailed on that one.
7. Bitcoin may not have a high enough growth potential atm for that to be true.
8. I think that one neglects the importance of having some type of team or support group
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

To be rich you should know where your place at and stay right there for a while.
Having a lot of money doesnt mean you have to live like some rich guy.
I would rather be that normal guy which lives in peace and without much press around me.

Stay humble and just keep on working to get that simple life in a cozy house with a happy family.
That is the definition of being rich for me. Being more happy than the guy with a lot of money.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

I don't agree on this, millionaires are hardworking even they are on bed they keep on thinking about ideas on how they will grow their businesses and investment. They might be greedy but they are working on it with their full potential and effort.

4 - Debt is always bad.
It will pull you down so better to stay away from asking people to borrow money. I can't give any other points for the remaining ones but we are living in a world that is unfair so in able for someone to get rich and live prosperously, you need to deal with challenges and risks.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

This account, Xardasim is stolen !! You are a thief - please, give back !!

The information has been forwarded to cyrus - bitcointalk admin.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

I don't agree on this, millionaires are hardworking even they are on bed they keep on thinking about ideas on how they will grow their businesses and investment. They might be greedy but they are working on it with their full potential and effort.

4 - Debt is always bad.
It will pull you down so better to stay away from asking people to borrow money. I can't give any other points for the remaining ones but we are living in a world that is unfair so in able for someone to get rich and live prosperously, you need to deal with challenges and risks.
As i oppose in the same thing too about millionaires are greedy which we cant really generalize such stuff because some of them wont really reach that state if they didnt make a hardwork. We might see do achieve this on a fast way but some them goes it gradually which isnt right to generalize that they are all greedy.All people do have that greed feeling when it comes to money but the success that they had reach is really worth it for the hard work that they have done.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:02:39 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

I did not aggree with the list because they are not always be the reason.

Greediness is not always the reason behind successful. Luck matters at all.
Company managers have different point of view, they have different reason and attitude. Maybe, you found the greedy one.
Not all times, money is the result of hardwork and faith.
4 - Debt is always bad.
Are you sure? Debt might be used for future economic growth. Individually, you can start up your business with a debt.
Uniqueness, maybe, but not all times because the people might not be interested with your unique idea.
The essence of success is the failure and mistake that you've took. Without failure, your success will be for the mean time, someday might fall again because your foundation is not strong enough to conquer those new challenges.
Nope, better to believe in God. Everything has a purpose and if we cannot see our luck with bitcoin maybe there is a new one that will fulfill our dreams. Don't just stake to bitcoin, invest some of your money to physical world.
Sometimes, you need to share everything you have. I believe in the maxine:
You reap is what you sow. Everything we will do to our neighborhood will be back to us.
Your turn to think ...

People have unlimited needs and wants, we are always not satisfied in our life. We accept the fact that the nature of human does not have satisfaction. We always look forward to reach something, the reason behind our success.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Debt is not always bad. For example if there were no mortgages, people would rent till they were into their 50's and only buy at that point. Debt can be good if it can purchase you a business or asset whose returns are greater than the interest on the loan. But once you've bought your asset, you need to overpay that debt as fast as possible, because only when the liability is gone can you really own the asset outright.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

I did not aggree with the list because they are not always be the reason.

Greediness is not always the reason behind successful. Luck matters at all.
Company managers have different point of view, they have different reason and attitude. Maybe, you found the greedy one.
Not all times, money is the result of hardwork and faith.
4 - Debt is always bad.
Are you sure? Debt might be used for future economic growth. Individually, you can start up your business with a debt.
Uniqueness, maybe, but not all times because the people might not be interested with your unique idea.
The essence of success is the failure and mistake that you've took. Without failure, your success will be for the mean time, someday might fall again because your foundation is not strong enough to conquer those new challenges.
Nope, better to believe in God. Everything has a purpose and if we cannot see our luck with bitcoin maybe there is a new one that will fulfill our dreams. Don't just stake to bitcoin, invest some of your money to physical world.
Sometimes, you need to share everything you have. I believe in the maxine:
You reap is what you sow. Everything we will do to our neighborhood will be back to us.
Your turn to think ...

People have unlimited needs and wants, we are always not satisfied in our life. We accept the fact that the nature of human does not have satisfaction. We always look forward to reach something, the reason behind our success.

The list is NOT my view of life, just some popular beliefs.

paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Debt is not always bad. For example if there were no mortgages, people would rent till they were into their 50's and only buy at that point. Debt can be good if it can purchase you a business or asset whose returns are greater than the interest on the loan. But once you've bought your asset, you need to overpay that debt as fast as possible, because only when the liability is gone can you really own the asset outright.

Nope, houses would simply be much cheaper because people would only be able to spend what they have.

jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:30:52 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

First, I believe the book's proper title is Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Beyond that, the author is a bit hackey for my tastes. His advice is overly simplistic and just generally not very good or insightful. He starts with a good premise - that financial education is a worthy goal - but doesn't instill any particularly useful education or methods of thinking about wealth. Further, the book isn't very well sourced, and some critics have noted that it's extremely unlikely that some of the scenarios described in the book ever actually happened.

alyssaxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:27:45 AM

Too much money makes people too greedy, some of those are the owners of the company who only think of themselves without giving their employees proper compensation because they only want htier business to make profit. That's why there are so much people who are not happy with their work but need to work for their families needs.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:25:45 AM
Merited by paxmao (1)

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

1. Company buy other small company to eliminate competitions and have total monopoly, which means more money.
2. To become rich I just have to buy and hold on Bitcoin for at least a year and see how much I gained.
3. To become rich I just have to sit in my of my pc or laptop, doing trade, sleep, eat. Rinse and Repeat.
4. To become rich continue to re-invest and rolled your bankroll
5. To become rich don't gamble.
6. To become rich, save money, spend it wisely.

Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:30:52 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I do not agree with point number 6, there written crypto is a way to make money with no effort. That's bullshit.
As we all know, earning money with crypto is just like working full-time in the office.
There also still requires maximum effort, even crypto is more risky than working office. The only difference is the time attachment.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:32:29 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

All of us have different perspectives and beliefs about money and wealth. It's all about spending wisely then saving for what you want to achieve. I agree that you have to become clever when it comes to money. Of course, anyone doesn't want to waste their hard earned money. Using cryptos are example of putting your money into good use (if it's really into good use). Having money is having a choice in life, whether you put effort into making money from legal works then you're off to a good start. But being contented at having nothing, it's the time to think about your life as a whole and your future.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

Money is there to be spend.This belief comes from not understanding that in order to create financial abundance you actually have to save money. If you spend all the money you earn, instead of saving and investing it, you will never create the financial abundance that you could have.Spending money on nice things has its place, you should enjoy your lifestyle. But don’t overdo it. You have to make sure to get into the habit of saving. Thanks
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:37:50 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

About money some people more likely become greedy when they get larger amount of it. SOME of them they tried to escape from other place. Thats wrong you can do it sharing because get more than you needed its good to share . Being wealth is  once in a life time so used it in a right way of living.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

For me I guess that these three belief statement you've put here are the strong one to those who says crypto is just a bubble and FUD's are always present but in end most crypto prove it isn't. Number 5 is the strong dedication to be on top and most  of billionaires have done it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: