Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLAKE 2s Mining related topics  (Read 3694 times)
mine_phun

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

LOL I dont have that in total over the 3 pools I have tried over the last week(started Monday) this is sad
I think the best I have gotten in a day is about 16 XVG

Diff went up too, and also problems with pools, after all week switching between pools and Blake and Keccak I just give up. Not worth at all for me.
And now I am stuck with problems in ETH or ETC single mining. I am not shure is it this last Win update or some Virus or who knows, but not normal behavior on my rigs.

May i ask why you guys don't mine Shield? ( https://www.shieldx.sh ) This coin has almost the same value as Verge but finding a block is much more easy as the difficulty is lower.

We have it configured @ NLpool and you can mine it like:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal <YourETHADDRES>.<RIGNAME> -epsw x -etha 0 -dpool  stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal <YOURSHIELDWALLETADDRES> -dpsw c=XSH -dcoin blake2s -r 1 -minspeed -140 -dcri 45

For this time it is more profitable as Verge i guess.
LearningGuy

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

I tried for 2 days, we would need some hashrate to come in there as it gave a very poor return-10.x in two days. Only 3ghs though. Mine_phum can you confirm what pools there are and the % for shield or at least what we would need to put on there to actually get some of the action?
mine_phun

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

I tried for 2 days, we would need some hashrate to come in there as it gave a very poor return-10.x in two days. Only 3ghs though. Mine_phum can you confirm what pools there are and the % for shield or at least what we would need to put on there to actually get some of the action?

Well, if you just put it on NLpool and let it run, you should find XSH in your account after 24 hours, there is enough hashpower in the pool already for this coin to find a few blocks a day.
Neu_Cinetico

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

Nlpool 2x Orphan 3 is too much :$
mine_phun

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:09:05 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 04:55:08 PM by mine_phun

It seems Verge had a split today ... We are on the fast part of the network because i selected a lot of peers for it, however when the network is slow and lagging part is bigger then 51%, then we're screwed. It happens in every pool these days because XVG is just overloaded.

Ohh well..... The good news is that we have add more coins in our pool these days :

Tajcoin  ( -p c=taj )
Infocoin ( -p c=info )
Nevacoin ( -p c=neva )
Shield ( -p c=xsh )
Verge ( -p c=xvg )

All on blake2s.....  And the good news is that the pool is rock stable ... No disconnects anymore.   Grin

Neu_Cinetico

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:48:29 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 05:31:01 PM by Neu_Cinetico

It seems Verge had a split today ... We are on the fast part of the network because i selected a lot of peers for it, however when the network is slow and lagging part is bigger then 51%, then we're screwed. It happens in every pool these days because XVG is just overloaded.

Ohh well..... The good news is that we have add more coins in our pool these days :

Tajcoin  ( -p c=taj )
Infocoin ( -p c=info )
Nevacoin ( -p c=neva )
Shield ( -p c=xsh )

All on blake2s.....  And the good news is that the pool is rock stable ... No disconnects anymore.   Grin

so we cant mine XVG there??

mybe i will try shild-.-

starting having many difernt coins and not much to trade....
mine_phun

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

Tajcoin  ( -p c=taj )
Infocoin ( -p c=info )
Nevacoin ( -p c=neva )
Shield ( -p c=xsh )
Verge ( -p c=xvg )

mybe i will try shild-.-

Sorry, my bad.... off course you can mine Verge.... Just use ass password c=xvg. Can you please edit what you quoted from me and correct it? .. Also Shield c=XSH... not C=Shield.... Wink
Neu_Cinetico

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:34:02 PM

Tajcoin  ( -p c=taj )
Infocoin ( -p c=info )
Nevacoin ( -p c=neva )
Shield ( -p c=xsh )
Verge ( -p c=xvg )

mybe i will try shild-.-

Sorry, my bad.... off course you can mine Verge.... Just use ass password c=xvg. Can you please edit what you quoted from me and correct it? .. Also Shield c=XSH... not C=Shield.... Wink

Just get a payment, i will stay a little more in verge mode

Thanks, nice job and getting better
nazarpechka

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

http://xvgminingclub.info pool (blake2s verge) moved to new dedicated server.
Current features:
-low fee
-server in Germany, low latency in Europe
-one of the biggest pools among ones that do not steal
-stable hash and payout (now REALLY stable Smiley )
-cool community in Telegram
Thanks  Cheesy
Amstellodamois

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

May i ask why you guys don't mine Shield? ( https://www.shieldx.sh ) This coin has almost the same value as Verge but finding a block is much more easy as the difficulty is lower.
Would you consider lowering the fee to attract more miners?
mine_phun

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Our fee is at 0% at the moment untill April 1st. .... Can't go much lower ??  Wink

As example to mine SHIELD:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal <Your_ETH_WALLETADDRESS>.<YourWorkerName> -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal <YOURSHIELDWALLETADDRESS> -dpsw c=xsh

As example to mine VERGE:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal <Your_ETH_WALLETADDRESS>.<YourWorkerName> -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal <YOURVERGEWALLETADDRESS> -dpsw c=xvg

For more examples and coins you can check out website nlpool.nl

btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

NLPOOL was stable... for 2 days. Everything was GREAT. 1st day i got AS MUCH XVG as unimining 2.5 DAYS!

Now nlpool has been probable DDOSed by other pools that steal... or it just grow so much that cannot handle.. but that's not sure.

Cause the pool was ok for some time with 13 TH/s. Now it's 9-10 and there is problems so i guess attacks from others.

NO OTHER POOL IS OK (maybe antmine now.. was overloaded but i dont know about payments).

DONT USE OXO! 100% STEAL of hashpower.

Proof please?

Also do you people realise that you will see balance 0 until a block is found? Because of low pool hashrate blocks wont come every minute. I know all of you saying that OxoPool stole your coins got payed, BUT only after block was found. You can post your wallet here so everyone can check did you got payed or not.

I mined before and after the the shield block was found and confirmed on oxopool yesterday.  I have not been paid nor do I see a pending balance
btcshiner

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:56:56 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 09:28:37 PM by btcshiner

Every pool has lots of orphans, its a problem with the coin, not with pools.

Also, educate yourself newbie accounts, how all this stuff works.

Oh yeah, and if you have a decent hash (200-300ghs), come over to OxoPool http://www.oxo.rs

If we get to about 5-6-7THs that should make us a block every hour or two, and great payments.

Use:

-dcoin blake2s -dpool stratum+tcp://mining.oxo.rs:4444 -dwal <WALLET_ADDRESS> -dpsw c=XVG

I mined at Oxopool before during and after the sheild block was found yesterday and I did not get paid  nor do I see a pending balance.

SZGK8pc8FiS2fPNAvKy7aYPdWYtWnCeWfA

Problem resolved.  Thanks DR.
btcshiner

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

NLPOOL was stable... for 2 days. Everything was GREAT. 1st day i got AS MUCH XVG as unimining 2.5 DAYS!

Now nlpool has been probable DDOSed by other pools that steal... or it just grow so much that cannot handle.. but that's not sure.

Cause the pool was ok for some time with 13 TH/s. Now it's 9-10 and there is problems so i guess attacks from others.

NO OTHER POOL IS OK (maybe antmine now.. was overloaded but i dont know about payments).

Proof please?

Also do you people realise that you will see balance 0 until a block is found? Because of low pool hashrate blocks wont come every minute. I know all of you saying that OxoPool stole your coins got payed, BUT only after block was found. You can post your wallet here so everyone can check did you got payed or not.

I mined at Oxopool before during and after the sheild block was found yesterday and I did not get paid  nor do I see a pending balance and nothing has moved off zero.

jimbowong2030

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:29:32 PM

Our fee is at 0% at the moment untill April 1st. .... Can't go much lower ??  Wink

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal <Your_ETH_WALLETADDRESS>.<YourWorkerName> -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal <YOURSHIELDWALLETADDRESS> -dpsw c=xsh

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal <Your_ETH_WALLETADDRESS>.<YourWorkerName> -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5766 -dwal <YOURVERGEWALLETADDRESS> -dpsw c=xvg

It looks like neva showing up for ppl mining only xvg. Please look into the case. All of those labelled as "exchange". Does it mean neva will automatically exchange to equivalent xvg? Thanks. 
Neu_Cinetico

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

It looks like neva showing up for ppl mining only xvg. Please look into the case. All of those labelled as "exchange". Does it mean neva will automatically exchange to equivalent xvg? Thanks. 

Same here and verge getting red :$ what that means?
doktor83

Activity: 2576
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

Proof please?

I mined at Oxopool before during and after the sheild block was found yesterday and I did not get paid  nor do I see a pending balance and nothing has moved off zero.

As i told you in private message, you are trying to mine DCR, all your shares are rejected. I don't know one pool that pays for rejected shares Cheesy
So please before posting something like this check everything first, don't just start blaming THE POOL for everything.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
btcshiner

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

I'm checking the specs now.  so far everything is/was specked for shield.  Testing with verge now.
doktor83

Activity: 2576
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

I'm checking the specs now.  so far everything is/was specked for shield.  Testing with verge now.

use claymore 11, only that version and newer supports blake2s algo.
also paste your verge address here so i can check are you again sending bad shares.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
btcshiner

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

I'm checking the specs now.  so far everything is/was specked for shield.  Testing with verge now.

use claymore 11, only that version and newer supports blake2s algo.
also paste your verge address here so i can check are you again sending bad shares.

I was on 11 I thought.  I redownloaded and moved all the cuda files to the main folder.  SZGK8pc8FiS2fPNAvKy7aYPdWYtWnCeWfA

This seems to have fixed it as I am seeing no rejects.  Sorry I thought I was 50% good and 50% rejects on yesterday's block.  frustrating as the only change I made was moving the cuda files and I lost a day Sad

Thanks for not calling me an ahole.  Lets hop I can get paid now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: