Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLAKE 2s Mining related topics  (Read 3694 times)
doktor83

Activity: 2576
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

But I only mined Shield recently, so why to I see rewards in these other coins?

its a bug in yiimp, dont worry it will dissapear from your last earnings tab Smiley

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

@Ambros,

You are right. It's does not impact ETH performances at all. I use 6 x Nvidia 1070 and ETH hash is very stable with 32 Mh/s per card and -dcri is between 45 and 47 (about 3000 H/s b2s for all GPU). Power consumption is the same as it is for solo mining 800-810w/per hour measured from the wall.

@doktor83,

your pool steal shares as many others do. For 12h of mining on http://xvgminingclub.info I got more then double number of XVG than I got on your or antimine pool. Because their unannounced "maintenance" last night I have moved to new pool - https://premiumminer.com

Hope this will be decent place otherwise I will quit dual mining because I don't want to be good sheep and give someone 30-50% of my earnings.

I tought you got 100x more than on Oxo.
Seriously man, you and all of you yelling that pools steal : you are not getting anything until a block is found on Yiimp pools. When will you finally learn that? If hashrate on the pool is low, (like 2.5THS on Oxo, that is pretty low compare to uniminings 150THS), then the pool will find less blocks.
Depending on the number of shares you sent, you will get a portion of the found block.
You take the number of coins per block - pool fee, and calculate your % you got for your shares and that is the reward you get.
Yes i know you want more, you think you deserve the whole block reward, but hey, that's not how this stuff works.

It's easier to just bark than to actually learn how this stuff works.

So i won't be repeating myself anymore, there will always be new noobies just like you blaming everyone and everything for their low profit.

I am a pool owner too (not a XVG one) and I know how difficult is to deal with people that do not understand what you are doing.
I do not know about your pool, but I've seen some very interesting post from you in this forum and I strongly believe that you are not stealing from people.

Good luck
EmTheMG

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

You take the number of coins per block - pool fee, and calculate your % you got for your shares and that is the reward you get.
Yes i know you want more, you think you deserve the whole block reward, but hey, that's not how this stuff works.

So i won't be repeating myself anymore, there will always be new noobies just like you blaming everyone and everything for their low profit.

I won't repeat myself too but math is math and everyone can do his homework.

Block reward for XVG is 1560. On your pool I usually had 2.75 shares per minute. On xvgminingclub I had 3.74 per minute and on premiumminer.com I have 7.75 per minute in last 4 hour. Here is the proof

https://s13.postimg.org/zf6vlw5nr/premiummining_XVG.png

doktor83

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

@ambros

Thanks Ambros  Cool

We are doing our best, and that's what we get.
Also the pool fee is 0.4%, that is maybe enough to pay transaction fee's when sending funds to miners.

@emthemg

ever heard of difficulty ? Smiley
Let me answer that. No you did not.

Amstellodamois

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

+1 on the share difficulty

The ONLY test that matters, is running three pools on three identical rigs AT THE SAME TIME for a long period (a few days to a week).
doktor83

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

+1 on the share difficulty

The ONLY test that matters, is running three pools on three identical rigs AT THE SAME TIME for a long period (a few days to a week).

Hats down sir! Smiley

Run a 48h test, and let that decide which pool you choose.

EmTheMG

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

Off course, but didn't you mentioned hashrate power?  - "If hashrate on the pool is low, then the pool will find less blocks." - but difficulty will be lower. Those are both sides of the same medal.

I will not  argue with you any more. Everyone is free to choose pool for mining. With fair competition you will be forced to decrease your 'invisible' profit and I am sure you will done this quietly.
doktor83

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

Off course, but didn't you mentioned hashrate power?  - "If hashrate on the pool is low, then the pool will find less blocks." - but difficulty will be lower. Those are both sides of the same medal.

I will not  argue with you any more. Everyone is free to choose pool for mining. With fair competition you will be forced to decrease your 'invisible' profit and I am sure you will done this quietly.

I understand that  not everyone can know everything, but better stop discussing about something that you have no knowledge of.
Yes you think you got it all, but believe me you don't. We could argue here 2 more days, but that wouldn't take us nowhere Smiley

So it's ok with me, you think every pools is stealing your hard earned coins.
You have the right to choose your pool.
You are right about everything. Is it ok now? Smiley

Also i bet you never mined on Oxo, as you are just promoting that premiummining pool Wink

CryptoCrucian

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

I just started doing b2s dual mining with every type of cards and I have to admit that is works like a charm.
Does not impact ETH performances at all and also the power consumptions does not seem to be changed in a measurable way.

I am using -dcri 30.
Does someone have different performances or has any advice?

use the "+" button to increase the intensity till you start seeing it affect Eth... then use the "-" to go back

your -dcri should be about 35 - this is where you max out on blake 2s hash without affecting Eth Hash.. 30 is the default
Good Luck and happy mining
Amstellodamois

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

I don't agree. I see a slight decrease in ETH and a big increase in Blake2S when I keep increasing the -dcri to about 55.
doktor83

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

Also power usage is ~+25w per card.

CryptoCrucian

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

I don't agree. I see a slight decrease in ETH and a big increase in Blake2S when I keep increasing the -dcri to about 55.

Let me re-phrase - Running Claymore 11 dual mining Eth + Blake 2s with RX modded cards
-dcri = 35 max -  any higher and you WILL see Eth start to decrease...

Ill run a side by side on my test box with a 560 4g vs 1050ti .. I know with -dcri 35 the TI blake2s output is very low while the rx560 is maxed out..  Just  haven't really had time to play with it
Amstellodamois

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

I'm not debating the facts, only your conclusion.
CryptoCrucian

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:59:01 PM

ok
LearningGuy

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

NLPool is proving to be very stable and viable. Well done guys. Can’t wait for the exchange capability you discussed.
krasent

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

Hello,
I did not follow the topic a bit, where did you last good mining XVG pool now ?? Smiley
whoismoses

Activity: 247
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

Let me re-phrase - Running Claymore 11 dual mining Eth + Blake 2s with RX modded cards
-dcri = 35 max -  any higher and you WILL see Eth start to decrease...

Ill run a side by side on my test box with a 560 4g vs 1050ti .. I know with -dcri 35 the TI blake2s output is very low while the rx560 is maxed out..  Just  haven't really had time to play with it

The dcri setting really depends on the card, even if they are the same model. I suggest you enable one card at a time and find the best dcri setting for each and set each one for optimum performance. For example,

-dcri 45,45,35,55,38,25
jimbowong2030

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

Looks like antminepool is down completely. Cry

Well, it is back again.
SmashPool

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

I have a XVG Blake2s pool that I made specifically because I couldn't find a reliable pool dual mining pool for XVG. I will add as many servers as necessary to keep it stable - I'm completely serious. Give our pool a try - http://www.smashpool.com (stay for awhile so we can build up some miners)

I have some hashpower I can point at it also.
Premiermine

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:14:18 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 12:00:05 PM by Premiermine

I won't repeat myself too but math is math and everyone can do his homework.

Block reward for XVG is 1560. On your pool I usually had 2.75 shares per minute. On xvgminingclub I had 3.74 per minute and on premiumminer.com I have 7.75 per minute in last 4 hour. Here is the proof

https://s13.postimg.org/zf6vlw5nr/premiummining_XVG.png

Hi,

Very interesting info, good job, I think this can help miners to understand diference between honest pools and pools that steal your coins. If you feel comfortable sharing this information, I really apreciate if you can post this info in another pages. It would be good for us if people know about this study you have done.

Thread for Premium Miner Pool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048992.20

Thanks for your support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: