Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future?  (Read 2139 times)
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

do not know yes, i am just a beginner and do not know what happens with bitcoin in the near future it seems bitcoin will be fine as it is now.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

do not know yes, i am just a beginner and do not know what happens with bitcoin in the near future it seems bitcoin will be fine as it is now.

The are many speculation regarding the future and the value of bitcoin and we can't deny that its very hard predict due to it's price volatility and even experts don't know what to do with their bitcoin investment.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

No one can predict what will the real happen on bitcoin in the future, but for me no matter what will happen on it, I am thankful that I met bitcoin in my life and they helped many people to feel a better life and help others coming from it.
well, no one can predict exactly about bitcoin in the future. but we believe that bitcoin will be better than today. well, I am also so grateful to know bitcoin in the past.
Agree, no one can tell us what future may bring. All I can say that bitcoin will surely survive and of course not stable but alive. All the coins has the chance to grow but bitcoin is bitcoin and no can beat bitcoin.
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

Unlike traditional currencies, Bitcoin is not issued by any central bank or government. As a digital currency, bitcoin is similar to virtual tokens and has undergone severe volatility since its launch in 2009.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

BTC will definitely change the way of payment in the world in the future and play an important role in Internet payment.

MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will be grow up in the near future. Everyday many people have to learn how to invest in bitcoin and how to get an income
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

In the future, Bitcoin might become a cryptocurrency capable of handling nearly anything within its path. Since scalability upgrades would become implemented into the Bitcoin network, it'll have a higher transaction throughput and minuscule fees within the long term. If Bitcoin manages to improve every step of the way in terms of development and innovation, then in the future Bitcoin will become a largely recognized cryptocurrency worldwide. It'll be extremely popular and highly demanded by people in the mainstream world.

However, if Bitcoin becomes crippled by government bans, and unable to scale to millions of people around the world, then it's future would be doomed. Hopefully, that would not be that case, and Bitcoin would emerge as an indispensable cryptocurrency in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

Maybe the price will be high in the future. Because bitcoin is now increasingly used by people and is increasingly useful because of its easy transaction system. So people think that bitcoin will be useful for the future.
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

Bitcoins have many benefits, many people know it. Bitcoins are showing signs of recovery. It's price will increase again. Moreover bitcoin will become a currency of the world.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:24:39 PM

Future of Bitcoin will rock soon and in 3 months of time it will reach 15000-18000$ , so keep positive trend always. Good news is that india may legal soon and RBI is analysing pro's and con's of it and definitely govt will approve legally. Wait and see guys for rocking price of bitcoin .
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

You have a very interesting chart on bitcoin. Immediately evident that you are good at what you do. I also agree with the proposed possible scenarios. But many people on the forum say that soon bitcoin will test the level of $ 20,000, is it true? Huh

I agree, but at the end of the day, there is no certain indicator or even guide that can tell us if the market and its assets will prosper. This market is just so volatile and unpredictable at the moment that it's so hard to say if it would rise up or fall down, or heck, if it would still be in existent. There are so many things that can happen, especially in this market that the action is so overwhelming sometimes that so many changes good or bad may happen at any point.

Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:32:59 PM

Bitcoin will rise very soon.. It already started its uptrend already.. So better to full your bags as much as possible with BTC..
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

A lot of things are said about the fate of the main crypto currency, in particular, not the most positive one. For example, recently, according to Bloomberg, as a result of technical analysis it was found that the failure that occurred with bitcoin in 2013, may soon be repeated.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:38:43 PM

No one can predict what will the real happen on bitcoin in the future, but for me no matter what will happen on it, I am thankful that I met bitcoin in my life and they helped many people to feel a better life and help others coming from it.
well, no one can predict exactly about bitcoin in the future. but we believe that bitcoin will be better than today. well, I am also so grateful to know bitcoin in the past.
As much as time passing bitcoin is getting better and increasing in price, as same as a lot of other people I think bitcoin will remain number one for long time, increasing number of investors is making bitcoin high I price. Bitcoin has high potential to make us rich and increase our earning I really love bitcoin as my part of life and my main source of income so in future bitcoin will be high in price for sure.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

However, as far as I understand, the forecast has not yet come true. That's why I don't like signals and Analytics in cryptocurrencies. Just bought and hold.

rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

Lot more would such analyses on this forum. Your second option came true. I seized the moment and bought some bitcoins. As

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:55:28 AM

I'm happy that we have bitcoin, we can buy thing's in online and having transaction in other merchant just using our cellphone or loptop. We can do mining or trading in bitcoin, it is a precious digital curenccy that make our life easier. For the bitcoin in the future it will be more demand and it will have an high value.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:05:18 AM

You have a very interesting chart on bitcoin. Immediately evident that you are good at what you do. I also agree with the proposed possible scenarios. But many people on the forum say that soon bitcoin will test the level of $ 20,000, is it true? Huh

They almost reach 20k in yhe market last year so how much more this year of course they will be much better now rather thay last December. AndI also hoping that they reach for At least above 20k in the market I am sure that there will be a pot of people that will like that thing. The next years I also predict that the bitcoins will be highly appreciated by a lot of people to be a part of their daily lives like treating it as a currency. We will see a lot pf retailers that will accept bitcoins as a mode of payment.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:13:42 AM

we don't know about the future of this coin and I think it will make any changes in the future, and as you know that bitcoin future, price, popularity is based on us, how we used bitcoin, and what is bitcoin for us. is it important for us? or not, are people using bitcoin in the future or not

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:30:27 AM

I think in the near future bitcoin will rise again and back to the high price value or better than price value in the late month of 2017. But no one can say what will happen in the future but for my own opinion it will happen bacause I can see that more people are encouraging to invest at bitcoin everyday because they believe that bitcoin will rise again and this will be the big factor to make the bitcoin's price value higher. But there is a big possibility that in the near future bitcoin will attack by the government to ban bitcoin because all we know that bitcoin is not legal and not paying tax.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: