Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future?  (Read 2134 times)
Telogodok

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

If we know the future then I buy Bitcoin at launching. Anything can happen. So be positive on it and keep it hold. I see at around $10000 till June. After June I look it at cross $12000.

I think Media and social networks will do their part, burying Bitcoin once again, But, as always happens, the price will come back patiently and persistently start trying for months.
My opinion is that Bitcoin does not match the technical analysis or the usual wave. I only have two versions, the first version is without a price correction for Bitcoin will go up in maximum history. The second way seems more likely to me, this year the maximum "hamster" will "shake" the entire stock of Bitcoin. The surest way to lower the price to $ 100, and maybe less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jump4ever

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

Forecasts are difficult. It's so easy to make a mistake and it's so hard to predict the true course of events Undecided Undecided I'm sure that the currencies will exist, in bitcoin will still remain on top.
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

i believe bitcoin will reach 50,000 usd 10 years from now . and many altcoins pump and reach 5,000 usd . im sure many people invest in bitcoin by next year because of its popularity
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:05:32 PM

Bitcoin is very hard to predict but I totally agree with this your analysis if bitcoin is able to go beyond $12000 then we should espect a sharp growth within the short period to come but if bitcoin fall bellow $8,000 then we will still keep witnessing some further price correction in the future and may be before the end of the first quarter of the year the Price correction will be over and the Price will recover again.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

Bitcoin is very hard to predict but I totally agree with this your analysis if bitcoin is able to go beyond $12000 then we should espect a sharp growth within the short period to come but if bitcoin fall bellow $8,000 then we will still keep witnessing some further price correction in the future and may be before the end of the first quarter of the year the Price correction will be over and the Price will recover again.
maybe another drop in the price of Bitcoin. They give the chance to invest their money in this coin at a lower price than it was a week ago. of course many people And then a little happy, since everyone expects only growth, not falling.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

The forecast was very useful. Now I can confidently write here that it was very useful for investors in bitcoin. Others are waiting for new forecasts from the author.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

In addition to trade, the market has periods of decline in financial activity, which are most often manifested at the beginning of the year and in the summer. The more large players will appear on the market, the stronger the correlation between the global financial market and the crypto-currencies.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:46:19 PM

OP study crypto that's all you need to do now and if you think about future nothing gonna happen to you so better to do hardwork everyday and even crypto continue to grow or not go well after a few years still you earn a lot because you already work a lot here,i say better to prepare always what can happen here for more good always enjoys even not good happen.

Based on what I experience bitcoin will continue to grow even bigger and it's resources will also increase it's numbers. So as a bitcoin user you should have to work harder as much as you can so you won't be left behind and be part of bitcoin growing system. If you do that it will benefit you a lot so there is no reason to not do so.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:50:19 PM

And what tools Did you use for this kind of technical analysis? You have a very interesting chart. I also want to learn how to analyze currencies like this.

electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

Experts do not exclude the fact that by the end of 2018, bitcoin can fly up to 20,000 US dollars. Now bitcoin is one of the most popular crypto currency in the world, the course of which draws the most attention of the crypto community.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

It seems that our hopes for an increase in the price of bitcoin in the near future can be crossed out by one person - Mt. Gox from Tokyo. Today, he sold 8,200 of his bitcoins on the market and the bitcoin rate began to decline sharply. If only recently it was above nine thousand dollars and was already approaching ten thousand, then this day it was already slightly more than eight and a half thousand dollars, and now, in just a few hours, it amounts to 8,407 dollars, according to CoinMarketCap. Correspondingly, the altcoyins began to decline in price. And this Gox still has about 200,000 bitcoins, which it is going to sell in the same lots and will most likely be done after bitcoin has recovered in price. So it can restrain the growth of the crypto-currency market for years to come.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

What service do you use for your technical analysis? I'm also very interested to try. Very good prognosis.

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

It seems that our hopes for an increase in the price of bitcoin in the near future can be crossed out by one person - Mt. Gox from Tokyo. Today, he sold 8,200 of his bitcoins on the market and the bitcoin rate began to decline sharply. If only recently it was above nine thousand dollars and was already approaching ten thousand, then this day it was already slightly more than eight and a half thousand dollars, and now, in just a few hours, it amounts to 8,407 dollars, according to CoinMarketCap. Correspondingly, the altcoyins began to decline in price. And this Gox still has about 200,000 bitcoins, which it is going to sell in the same lots and will most likely be done after bitcoin has recovered in price. So it can restrain the growth of the crypto-currency market for years to come.
it appears to be a cause of a sharp decrease in bitcoin, but even though bitcoin has a severe dump but it does not matter because I believe it is temporary and will not last long because now in bitcoin will still continue to experience significant price increases in the future

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

Actually, no one could give the exact point of what the Bitcoin price shall be in the near or long future at any particular point in time. They can only give predictions or speculation based on the Market trend prevalence at that period in time. However, I can foresee a good Sharp increase in the price of Bitcoin in the 2nd to 3rd quarter of the year of this 2018 where it shall soar but averagely steadily.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
gantengmaksimal2017

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
In my opinion, You have a very interesting chart on bitcoin. your statement only predict. Predict is probability, maybe true, maybe wrong. But, we should believe that, bitcoin will be increase to the moon like last year of 2017. And I also hope, bitcoin in the future will be great digital money. And we can get the best profit.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
█████████████████ ▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐ █████████████████
WPTelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

There is only one way bitcoin will go in the future..and that is UP. Forget about the short term volatility, what matter is the long term. When you zoom out btc chart as much as possible you will know what I mean - exponential growth. No reason we won't continue the trend.
bitvelk (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

Thank you all for your feedback and support. I will try to prepare a new technical analysis for you. I'm glad to see you liked my forecast. Wink

veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

As I can predict if what will happen to bitcoin in the near future is I think it will become more popular and continue to rise as if more users got earnings here and more will be benefited.
turkoglu23

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:31:32 PM

If we know the future then I buy Bitcoin at launching. Anything can happen. So be positive on it and keep it hold. I see at around $10000 till June. After June I look it at cross $12000.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

In my opinion, in very near future it will be between 7 000 and 10 000. After a month, it can pass 10k and be between 10k and 12k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: