Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future?  (Read 2140 times)
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
while the time for a few days is stable, my prediction for the next few days I go down first to your second option is $ 9500, why it can happen let you see some news about FUD more and more that I am afraid the investors believe.
kencot

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

I think in the near future bitcoin will not reach the highest price, but most likely will soon reach 15,000 with interspersed with a slight drop in value.
sanlakgun041988

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

Currently bitcoin market is having low price compare to last year. but bitcoin market start to be recover and will increase the price in near future. but we cannot expect rapid increment of bitcoin price compare to last year. But bitcoin price will increase slowly in near future.
kuncimobil

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

which will happen to bitcoin in the near future is bitcoin will continue to grow and will have a price that continues to rise and will be many people who are interested in bitcoin so in the near future bitcoin will definitely recover again and will give profit again
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

I think that soon we will see the growth of bitcoin! Yes, now it is difficult to say where the price will go: up or down, but I hope by the end of the year we will see a natural growth!
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

I hope that bitcoin is waiting for a bright future. I think that sooner or later the price of bitcoin should stabilize, which will allow all to believe in it!
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

It seems, that such a analysis I saw in some the other topic. But it doesn't. It is important that it was useful and the 2nd option occurred. The topic was well done.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

It will change the face of several businesses. Its the base currency for most of the trading platform and moreso, businesses are embracing it for their operations. Blockchain  technology is a real support to this exercise.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

You have a very interesting chart on bitcoin. Immediately evident that you are good at what you do. I also agree with the proposed possible scenarios. But many people on the forum say that soon bitcoin will test the level of $ 20,000, is it true? Huh

it is a posibility
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

I think soon bitcoin wakes up going something very global! it is global that is, it will go to the top very much. now bitcoin has fallen but it's not bad because after a while it will grow two to three times more than it was. my assumptions that bitcoin can awaken soon to be calculated in any city or country. I will wait for the big peak of bitcoin! I think he'll be here very soon.
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

Bitcoin $9950 now.  Shocked  Looks like Game Over
No, this is not game over. It is the start of the game. I am very confidence to say that because I truly believe in Bitcoin. I always think positive even though sometimes the price is low. For me, it is the future.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

A respected the author themes. Make us another forecast. A lot of people liked it. Or create a separate chat for such signals. I'll be your reader. Wink
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

I think the next financial crisis will see a few more noobs come into Bitcoin,but because crypto has a steep learning curve for your average computer illiterate Joe,they will probably be too late to rescue their savings from any run on the banks.

But people will wise up,they won't get fooled twice,by the time of the next crisis after that,everyone will know about crypto,and most will be hodling.So it will be then that Bitcoin gets to the Moon.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

I can only envision a future with a revolutionized financial system, where people all over the globe will come to understand the significance of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin will see a huge influx of patronage and increase in value.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.

What we can see is only what we can get as for now because we still do not know what will happen to Bitcoin in the near future but we are all just expecting and hoping for the good things to come in the whole race of Bitcoin. That expectation is widely open for possibilities to come and happen because change was literally inevitable so possibility for changes to happen is just widely open to happen. But as for now, what we can totally observe is what we can only totally got because we are just getting into the flow of everything and what we can just say right now will be based on how we perceive and interpret the data we can see due to the price transparency and chart flow of the price movement.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
$$$sparkles$$$

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

1. Will have lesser supply due to increasing demand.
2. Price will continue on getting higher due to reason #1.
3. Will be used and accepted more and more as payment in stores.
4. Will make more people rich.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:46:41 PM

For me bitcoin will soon to rise its price in the near future as what I have read from some high investors. Nobody can stop the move of bitcoins. So better let keep the hard work we have in this forum, keep on earning bitcoins and save it and hold in our wallet and wait for the good news in the near future.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251