Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future?  (Read 2134 times)
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

it's hard to predict the bitcoin price, but I think soon the bitcoin price will recover soon and will have a high price again so it will give us profit, I hope luck is still with me
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wimsky98

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

soon the bitcoin will probably be used by some countries to make a trade transaction because of the increasing popularity of bitcoin. Therefore, bitcoin could be a legitimate transaction tool for the whole world.

Because transactions using bitcoin is very safe because it uses the security blockchain that is difficult to be penetrated so that the possibility for theft action was reduced. Let's support this program.
cacakuswaya

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

If I still really hope that bitcoin will continue to experience glory in the next few years so as to provide an opportunity for someone to continue to try to invest and able to generate income every time to improve the economic system.
in my opinion, bitcoin will rise 6-7 months ahead, will exceed last year's price.

I'm sure bitcoin will increase, therefore I invest in bitcoin.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

Bitcoin has a great future ahead. We could see that development on its price, system and its stocks in the market. And we just need to support bitcoin as much as we used it in investment, transactions and trading that could result for a better experience in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the future for our future. Soon bitcoin will going to be a universal currency that could be used in any type of transaction and investments.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
What will happen to Bitcoin in the near future is Bitcoin will touch the highest price of the previous years. Bitcoin will definitely break the record again and become the best coin of the other coins.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will continue increasing and will reach the price about 10000 $ by the end of 2018. I hope to get a profit.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

Bitcoin has been face difference challenge, and also overcome it, where there is no hope of bitcoin for pass three months ago. but currently now, bitcoin is getting more stronger day by day for the future, Secondly Bitcoin will be more useful in the future, As long technology keep increasing...  
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.

I think bitcoin will exist for along years. bitcoin will not game over that fast, Bitcoin can still increase in value. Bitcoin in the near future will gradually increase to a higher value. Believe it.
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

I do not believe in such statements, but in my opinion it is very difficult to make an accurate estimate of bitcoin and its development.
For now, even though prices are falling, people are panicking and many threads are announcing bitcoin deaths. currently bitcoin still faces full challenge to overcome the decline that happened and I hope all will be fine in the end.
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

I do not believe in such statements, but in my opinion it is very difficult to make an accurate estimate of bitcoin and its development.
For now, even though prices are falling, people are panicking and many threads are announcing bitcoin deaths. currently bitcoin still faces full challenge to overcome the decline that happened and I hope all will be fine in the end.
Bitcoin has survive many challenge. Im very sure it will gain momentum in the end of this year. But we all cannot sure what will happen to the bitcoin in the future. If all community start to dump it hard. This will be a nightmare for all that believed to it. So lets hope for the best.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

Bitcoin has a great potential with an effectiveness of the future used with a difference dimension, bitcoin has come to stay to enable all bitcoin trader and investors can be trade or invest for future used.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

We all know that the bitcoin has limited supply, I am really sure that the price of the bitcoin will become more valuable as time passing by. There are many rumors that the price of the bitcoin can reach $100,000 per each. I think it is the reason why we should hold bitcoins.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

Bitcoin has a great potential with an effectiveness of the future used with a difference dimension, bitcoin has come to stay to enable all bitcoin trader and investors can be trade or invest for future used.

I really believe that bitcoin will continue to lead in crypto market in the future because until now bitcoin is leading in almost all aspect of crypto like popularity, highest market cap and expensive market value.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

We all will not know what will happen in the near future about Bitcoin, but I am sure Bitcoin remains stable in price. Thanks
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

For me, the best thing to the reasons what we should think for the near future of the bitcoin is to think it in a positive way and make sure you want something to happen in your life.  There are many things in this world undergo with the word change and that will help all the things in this world to become better and good than anything before.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:14:34 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 06:02:53 PM by ruhel khan

There are many great opportunity coming ahead for the bitcoin in near future. Though some people are saying that bitcoin will end badly in near future. But in my opinion bitcoin will always be the best cryptocurrency and it will rise up in near future.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

No one knows what will happen to bitcoin in the near future because we don't have power to saw it easily so we don't know exactly what it is price and value of it. Bitcoin is not stable because everytime the price do its movement, but i hope it will repeat back what happens in crypto the past years. If this happens i assure we can get a huge profit so hoping it will big hit in the future.

pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

No one can predict what will happen to Bitcoin in the future but i guess it will be more popular and people will keep on using it and maybe it will be recognized as a currency in the future.

hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

Bitcoins demand and its usability can increase in the near future so ultimately its market demand and value can flair up.Though  the bitcoin is getting popularize but still it is in an infant stage because by comparing the global community the bitcoin awareness  group .will be a very minimum. The bitcoin demand and its usage is considerably increasing according to the popularity attained by the bitcoins .In the near future bitcoins popularity will  flourish in the world .

Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

Until Japan fails in its attempts to develop bitcoin, the world's first crypto currency will remain at the top. One of the latest news is the acceptance by Japan of AML / KYC rules for bitcoin.

Like China earlier, Japan at this stage has a significant impact on the bitcoin market, whenever the world's third-largest economy takes a step toward some kind of change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: