Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future?  (Read 2139 times)
quyethuynh

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

What will happen with bitkoynom in the near future?
My opinion is that Bitcoin does not lend itself to the usual technical or wave analysis. I just have two versions, the first version is that without corrections the price for Bitcoin will go up in the historical maximum. The second way seems more probable to me, this year the maximum of "hamsters" will be "shake out" the entire stock of Bitcoin. The surest way to drop the price to $ 100, and maybe less. The media and social networks will do their part, burying Bitcoin once more, But, as is usually the case, the price will again patiently and persistently begin to strive for the moon. Grin
berrieswithwine

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

Bitcoin is still far ahead, but inflation isn't the enemy if you're savvy with your money. However, over the long term, I do see cryptocurrencies as a more risky saving account or bond that is even less correlated with the markets (good thing) and that protects you against inflation.

Also, imagine if you borrowed Bitcoins to buy your house in 2014 and had a 200 BTC mortgage. Could you imagine trying to pay it today? With inflation and current mortgage interest rates, it's almost free to borrow money to buy a house. I guess all this means is that either debt in BTC doesn't make sense, and/or that it would require mass adoption of BTC so that debt is viable; companies would be quick to lower BTC salaries when its value goes up, and would do so faster than they raise salaries when inflation goes up, so it's more efficient in that aspect.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

it is certain that in the near future bitcoin prices will increase very much, I see the current bitcoin total supply decreases and more difficult to get bitcoin so make bitcoin become more expensive.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
justicesquadron

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

I don't know what will happen to bitcoin in the near future because everytime the price do its movement, sometimes goes up and down so i don't really think what will happens to the price of it because its not stable. But i believe that in the future it will help me to achieve my goals in life especially to my financial aspects needed to my family.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

When you flash back to 2016 even at the beginning of 2017 you don't need doubt the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin has made cryptocurrency known and valuable to many countries in the world and I believe it will keep improving most especially nowadays that the internet is growing rapidly. The future of bitcoin is bright 🔆
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

~~
we just need to prepare it. predict also becomes an important point in this case, because your prediction will show your readiness at this time. so when you predict bitcoin will become popular in the future, I think you'll try to get a lot of coins nowadays.
Yep, you are right. We must prepare from now on. There are only two possibilities: successful and failing. So, do not miss the opportunity to be part of the success by investing as much as we can, if successful then we will get a profit, otherwise, let's say bitcoin becomes worthless in the future, at least we have tried.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

I believe that the price will not only recover but also it will cross the all-time high level before next year because I am expecting investments from the investors to joined Bitcoin recently, especially during the price rally in the last quarter of the last year. On the other hand, I also believe that institutional investors and big whales would come again to exploit the opportunity. I don't see any reason for the price to fall again because we are already done with the correction of almost 65% recently.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

well, no one can predict exactly about bitcoin in the future. but we believe that bitcoin will be better than today. well, I am also so grateful to know bitcoin in the past.

Yes, everything changes as time passes by and we're not sure what kind of things will that change bring to everyone involvednin this industry but if there's a bad change, then there's a good change too. We are uncertain of its future but as day moves, we wont be able to notice that it changes too along with us. I can't say if it will last but im sure it will persist more advanced than before.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

I think bitcoin will not happen anything this time or this time. For me bitcoin still plain aja and still status of roster coster (not clear) which sometimes down and that sometimes rise. But down the bitcoin yet so great still about 30%. Smiley
venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

I'm sure bitcoin in the future will be the place of the main transaction or as a place of payment in a place like a mall. And the price will increase further than last year.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

we have to accept that this will be a year of transition, a year full of uncertainties and that the recovery probably will not be there. The market is influenced by the uncertainty (fear) of rules, prohibitions and taxation. Fluctuations in my opinion will continue for several months. So I think it's better to smile and hold.
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

i believe bitcoin will reach 50,000 usd 10 years from now . and many altcoins pump and reach 5,000 usd . im sure many people invest in bitcoin by next year because of its popularity
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

In coming years bitcoin will definately rise.It has the potential to do so.Many countries have declared it legal and hopefully in coming years it will be legal in whole world.Number of users are increasing day by day and in coming years it will attract many more users.Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the future currencies.Nodoubt there are some drawbacks in them but in coming years they will cover up from the drawback and will become more popular.Bitcoin value will be at a great height as there will be more number of investors in future.People are buying coins at low rate now because they know that in coming months or years prices will increase and they will earn alot at that time.
kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

We can't predict what will happen in the future. If you'll look in the positive side, the bitcoin might become successful when big countries accept it. The demand will rise and the price will rise also. If several countries ban it, there will be a less user and the price will go down. We don't really know what might happen, let's just hope that big countries accept it.
RealMorda

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

If you take a look at a chart of bitcoin prices, you'll see that it shows a clear dominant uptrend for most of the year. To my mind, you can tell that bitcoin value is going up and should be invested in. Of course there are risks of failing. But what business doesn't have them?!..

rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

I believe Bitcoin will survive and future of Bitcoin is bright.Bitcoin is source of income and become profession for new generation,People eager to invest in it because its global acceptance and quick method of transaction. It seems also Bitcoin is most profitable as compare to other mediums like real state and gold.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will only grow as the market of cryptocurrency. In bitcoin should invest while in the past there were a lot of drops, but he overcame them. And make 20.000+
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

No one is aware for concerning the worth of bitcoin within the future but there square measure events which may modification bitcoin and presumably it’s perceived worth.Bitcoin is no longer a technological breakthrough and there are no inner technological factors for the bitcoin to grow.It will stay at the level where mining will be slightly profitable.
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

Bitcoin has been face difference challenge, and also overcome it, where there is no hope of bitcoin for pass three months ago. but currently now, bitcoin is getting more stronger day by day for the future, Secondly Bitcoin will be more useful in the future, As long technology keep increasing... 
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

Bitcoin is a strong and potential coin on the cryptocurrency market. Future bitcoin will grow more.  If you follow the market cap changes of Bitcoin, you will see how rapidly the coin value was growing. I am sure that BTC is a very profitable crypto.So it is the future rightly because it gives us a chance to earnings and get good profit. Bitcoin will pass any lines that are against it. I hope, In the future the price will pass $50k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: