Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:09:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which DEX will win the duel  (Voting closed: March 22, 2018, 07:43:56 PM)
EtherDelta - 8 (16%)
ForkDelta - 31 (62%)
Both - 11 (22%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta vs ForkDelta  (Read 2545 times)
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

Wow, i've never seen an exchanger and especially a decentralized one being forked, but the real deal is that the new exchanger will win, it just needs more marketing, the new logo looks way better and if the dev team is quite active, we might see this new born exchanger in the first places in coinmarketcap exchangers list, it just needs some time!
It looks like a new trend. We've seen a wallet fork recently (MyEtherwallet and Mycrypto). Now exchange fork. It's interesting what would be next.
If things will go this way, maybe we'll see a tendency soon that everyone will consider it mandatory to make his own fork of every open source coin, wallet, exchange or another service so we'll have a million of coins, wallets, exchanges. And for the lazy ones, there will be some 'fork services' with a slogan 'we can fork everything you want. Every 10th fork is for free'.
LOL  Grin myetherwallet and mycrypto didnt forked,that is just a misunderstanding from the original team,one member wants to get out from the team and he immediately renamed the official twitter account of mew to his new website which is mycrypto.com that is very unprofessional way of leaving your past employer,and thee kind of people shouldnt be trusted because they have done things like that,.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pokokeke

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

I think forkdelta is better.
- the transaction is fast
- very good for trade
- provide convenience with low fee amount.
- quality.
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?
Personally, I hope that EtherDelta will continue to work, but if she ceases to work, then I will go to the ForkDelta, for me the main thing is that the exchanges worked properly, and there were also BIG volumes

weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

From what i have seen forkdelta seems to run a bit smoother , but that could be because they have less users at the moment. But like people say here be careful with new exchanges like this , only send small amounts at a time.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:39:28 PM

Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a low of performance issues now ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?
I think Forkdelta will win, but I don't trust this exchange yet. Now so many exchanges that Forkdelta will be difficult to compete. I think Cobinhood nice exchange.

how can we assure that this forkdelta will not be a trap?
this might just a fishnet that will be caught us in the middle of the ocean of trading market.
Is there any news or announcement link for this? wanna read it first before trying it. hacked of ED before was really scary.

While it's using the ED original smart contract and you are accessing it with Metamask, you will be relatively safe.

ED continue to be unusable while Forkdelta is fine for now.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
vrtechnical

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

offcaurse forkdelta will win .its far good to ether delta.
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

LOL  Grin myetherwallet and mycrypto didnt forked,that is just a misunderstanding from the original team,one member wants to get out from the team and he immediately renamed the official twitter account of mew to his new website which is mycrypto.com that is very unprofessional way of leaving your past employer,and thee kind of people shouldnt be trusted because they have done things like that,.
Yes, you're right about all that unprofessional acts and misunderstandings. That's not the way professionals should do. As for the fork question, MyCrypto team just took a code base from MyEtherwallet, changed logo, colors and that's it. New wallet is ready. Of course we'll see some differences in the future but for now they look like brothers. The same we see with Etherdelta and Forkdelta. These are the same forks by it's structure as we saw with past Bitcoin forks. Someone decides to do his own business, makes a fork, gives some promises and that's it. All what's left for him is wait and hope to gain some profit. Smiley

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

Its time for FORKDELTA took over the heyday of ETHERDELTA as the most popular decentralized exchanger...
FORKDELTA runs better than ETHERDELTA, Just need a time until more users trying to trade on FORKDELTA...
gwensarah1

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:57:14 PM

Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?

Ok I asked about the difference between the forkdelta and the etherdelta decentralized exchanges and here’s the response I got from someone who is well knowledgeable, I was told that etherdelta started charging  fees for listing  new cryptocurrencies which wasn’t done before and the members of the community decided to fork it, It's still using the old ether delta smart contract though
so the fork delta practically lists and new cryptocurrencies that apply without charging them fees for listing, also the user interface for etherdelta really sucks while that of forkdelta is cool.

So from the explanations above you see why forkdelta is way more advantageous.
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:03:13 PM

Great ! I think forkedelta is better thank etherdelta. I will definitely check this alternative out.As much as forkedelta
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

The high level of advantages coming with FokDelta  doesn't mean in any way the high level of safety .
I think we should wait a bit before starting to trust it since the horrible lack of information about it ( PS : I am not devaluating FD , but I'd recommend that we ought to temporize a bit )
antrop

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

Forkdelta listed on Coinmarketcap, ED delisted. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/forkdelta/
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

Yeah, etherdelta sucks lately. the order book doesnt update, loads forever in the beginning, any so many issues.
forkdelta will be my prefer in this case. etherdelta need to repair their API, otherwise, no one will use ED.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

The exchange that allows you to trade all tokens ERC20 will be in demand, and if Etherdelta does not fix its problems in the near future many traders will go to other trading platforms offering similar services.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
poncik

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

Are not the two exchanges actually the same? I just thought the names had changed.
Etherdelta is a very bad stock market and nobody wants to use it. It needs to go out to alternative stock markets. Unhackeble and unbroken stock market Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

It’s really interesting topic overall I wonder is that fork delta will make any major impact on edt or etherdelta token . I bouught some coins . But not really understanding how it’s value will go high . Only one thing I found in while ico buy back .
zickle

Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

I don't like etherdelta, but sometimes there is no other way out. I hope, forkdelta will be not only "fork", but makes things better, otherwise it doesn't make sense.
In any case, you need to create a separate wallet for the etherdelta/forkdelta to secure your funds. Do not use the private keys of your primary eth-address on these exchanges.
PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

ForkDelta for sure,
EtherDelta really late these days, even the order is not fully updated everytime i check.
It's a good thing that ED has been forked and there is a new Dex such as ForkDelta,
FD really help me now, it has great performances too and very fast update.
zickle

Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

FD really help me now, it has great performances too and very fast update.
Very fast, until massive influx of users from etherdelta.  Smiley
hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:33:27 AM

I prefer Etherdelta the completely decentralized exchange has been updated and a lot of the annoying GUI bugs have been fixed at last. it looks like Zack, the main developer has been working tirelessly to make this decentralized token exchange very easy to use. see that the scrolling scrollbar bugs have been fixed, since the website originally loaded into a zoomed in mode, which you always had to zoom out with CTRL+Mouse Wheel, now this has been fixed.It looks like the price chart has been fixed, not only the decimal problem has been fixed but now the chart shows the date and time, and also a history of like 1 day but at a 1 hour resolution. This is much better.The pair names have also been fixed, now there is only 1 dropdown box for the name of the ETH asset, since obviously ETH will be the quote currency, so no need to have 2.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: