Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:09:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and altcoin  (Read 2871 times)
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

I think bitcoin will still be a money earning place that traders often use every time because the majority of altcoins are very much influenced by bitcoin so I am sure that in 2018 bitcoin still dominates the crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

If you look at the chart, you can see that since January the market is in a global fall, this suggests that manipulators intentionally break investor confidence in the hold strategy. The last drop of the market from 300 billion dollars to 200 tells us that the bottom is somewhere close and the market can turn.

atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

I have never welcomed such a way of investing, when you monitor the schedule all day and try to guess where the market will go, instead of doing what you love, and leave the growth of the market and time.  on your question, I can tell you one thing, it's a simple growth cycle that always follows the fall
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

BTC's positive atmosphere will again attract the attention of all those interested and invisible to promote the overall positive of the market, the BTC is almost representative of the virtual currency market. Later on, the time of altcoin sensitivity, any information that will boost the price growth.
I agree.I believe bitcoins and altcoins have their own time to make their prices go to the moon.But knowing the fact that bitcoin is more popular and most trusted by a lot of investors,it will surely have more chances to rise up and then followed by some good altcoins.

weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
You can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days is on the sidelines and the price of altcoin is starting to recover slightly, so I think that this time you should only invest in altcoin to be able to minimize risk . The market is in the downtrend stage so the bitcoin price will probably decrease at any time and will drag altcoin prices down accordingly so when trading you need to always keep track of bitcoin prices.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

altcoin need bitcoin price high, and stabe price
if bitcoin price is high, and stabe all altcoin can the moon

Maybe the reason behind this is the individual potential of the coin itself, the process fo rise and fall of the price will determine the potential of a certain coin or token in the market.
Ourplealis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

Well its happening more harder now mate,look how bitcoin dominates the whole crypto market with a more than 50% marketcap and with the continuing price dropping of altcoins and some are almost dying this is really frustrating

I guess that this is about the re scheduling of ETF decision and from this the investors has taking out their capital since there are no strong position on about this ETF issues
This time both bitcoins and altcoins are dying and i wonder if ETF delay is the only reason to this ? I dont think so.  I think people are getting out of bitcoins as they feel there is no more charm in it.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

generally altcoins follow bitcoin. the dominant character of the market is bitcoins. I think that is why bitcoin gives confidence to the crypto money world.

I would say even that they follow Bitcoin all the time. their price depends on BTC. That is why it is very important to support the main cryptocurrency and invest in it. However, I have about 20 cryptos in my portfolio.

Yes, they do it constantly. Meanwhile, you must have mentioned that when Bitcoin falls, this fall is not so critical. Altcoins follow it but they lose much more. That is why it will be always cool to invest exactly in BTC.
stabsee83

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

Well its happening more harder now mate,look how bitcoin dominates the whole crypto market with a more than 50% marketcap and with the continuing price dropping of altcoins and some are almost dying this is really frustrating

I guess that this is about the re scheduling of ETF decision and from this the investors has taking out their capital since there are no strong position on about this ETF issues
Recently Saudia Arab ban the bitcoins and people saying this as a reason for todays red market. I ask them how much role saudia play in bitcoins and how much volume they hold for such a big dump.
AmberFlotilla

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

I think that should take a little bit of time so that other currencies began to grow at their own price. Although there is such a proposition that a lot of them may even drop to 0.
Tomwatson88

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

There is everything in the cryptocurrency world can happen, according to my own guess, I think by the end of 2018 it will happen and the number can reach $ 15,000.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

Although bitcoin is the base currency of the cryptoworld, it doesn't mean that all alternate coins will rise too when bitcoin rises. Just like a scenario when bitcoin is down but some alternate coins remain stable and even keep on rising. That's because the demand of people for that crypto is either exceptionally high or low no matter what bitcoin's status may be.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Glad108

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

Bitcoin has always have a faster growth pace than the altcoins. This is due to the high popularity of Bitcoin as most people have the believe that the crypto market is made up of simply Bitcoin and others. That is why the other coins are usually very slow. Bitcoin attracts most of the investments in the market.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

Yeah it always does. Fluctuation to market price is invetibale. There is no guarantee that one you are holding will grow forever because it wont not happen especially for the altcoin which is dependent on bitcoin market price movement. Besides there is no way for us to find when will fluctuation happens especially if you are not having always online doing market price checking. But there could be best to do if you are holding crypto and that is to hold still no matter how market price moves the important thing is that when market price is high you have to sell and get your profit and invest again.
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

altcoin was born after bitcoin, but altcoin has inherited from bitcoin and altcoin is what the bitcoin lacked. The birth of these altcoins has made the market more exciting.
Andrea43Turner

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

As a beginner to learn about the cryptocurrency market, should I invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin?
Tiigon

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

Altcoins follow Bitcoin and it's price. when the price is less, it is good to buy more.you  have to do own research before you invest for altos.when btc start rally you should in to btc and out of altos for a moment.when btc stable you can buy more altos from deep  Wink Wink Wink

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Monsterkill21

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

Both are good for investment it offer advantages and various risks. Bitcoin is the original crypto currency and ultimately responsible for the invention of blockchain technology.while Altcoins are tokens on different blockchains they may or may not have started via ICOs.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

I think these two are both aspiring coins in the market. It is just bitcoin has a bigger market though the value is not in good state but it doesn't mean is worthless.
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

Bitcoin has always have a faster growth pace than the altcoins. This is due to the high popularity of Bitcoin as most people have the believe that the crypto market is made up of simply Bitcoin and others. That is why the other coins are usually very slow. Bitcoin attracts most of the investments in the market.
Bitcoin is the “original” cryptocurrency and ultimately responsible for the invention of blockchain technology.Altcoins are generally defined as “everything else.”Many of these altcoins are forks or clones of bitcoin, like Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, etc. They all try different approaches to fix the problems with Bitcoin, but are fairly similar and at fundamental level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: