Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and altcoin  (Read 2871 times)
Hulkkkhogg

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

If the price of the alt coins is high then all the other coins can be stable and moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

I prefer the work of bitcoin, until whenever I will work in bitcoin and will breed it, because working in bitcoin is very much in demand, everyone is sure when to choose bitcoin as a material for work.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

I am also confused by the current market situation where the price movements of BTC and ALTcoin are directly proportional to either the upward or downward trend, in contrast to the market conditions in the past year where BTC was inversely proportional to ALT, I still cannot draw conclusions
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

generally altcoins follow bitcoin. the dominant character of the market is bitcoins. I think that is why bitcoin gives confidence to the crypto money world.

I would say even that they follow Bitcoin all the time. their price depends on BTC. That is why it is very important to support the main cryptocurrency and invest in it. However, I have about 20 cryptos in my portfolio.

Yes, they do it constantly. Meanwhile, you must have mentioned that when Bitcoin falls, this fall is not so critical. Altcoins follow it but they lose much more. That is why it will be always cool to invest exactly in BTC.
They will invest in bitcoin as they know bitcoin is most worthy and the most powerful investment, if price of bitcoin fall it never fall forever, infect it gives us all a chance to save our money and buy some cheap bitcoin, now again recently my friend bought some bitcoin at price of 6k dollar to hold and other altcoins are not good in price even they have no bright future as bitcoin has so I really appreciate his choice.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
Bitcoin is the biggest and it always controls the market. Investors usually go for bitcoin when they want to invest and that doesn’t has to do with whether the price of bitcoin is going down or up,  they will always go for Bitcoin that’s the reason why the price of most of altcoins will continue to go down even when the price of bitcoin is going and down.

checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

Crypto currencies are the best platform for best investment. Investing in bitcoin will certainly bring a good profits and certainly altcoin as well. Split your investment into few parts and choose the best coins after analyzing from coinmarketcap.com. Investing in multiple coins will certainly bring good turn over rather than sticking with one coin. This is a wise moment as well. The crypto currencies are expected to grow this year very well as like 2017 though the first half was very calm.
Bitcoin has more value than alt coins people use it for long term investing they never sell them which makes its price increase or stable.While alt coins is just use for trade but not all alt coins.
Actually bitcoin is the first most crypto currency created in this world, while other are copies of bitcoin, and therefore the interest of the most of the people is in bitcoin, which is making bitcoin as more valuable than other crypto currencies.

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
As I always pray everday that both bitcoin and altcoins will become more stronger and the price will goes up. Many people says that 2018 is the year of cryptocurrency during the start of the year, but look at the current price. It is too far from our expectation and it is almost 3 months before 2018 will end. I hope that both BTC and altcoins will hike in September.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

Both alts and bitcoin have a corresponding role in cryptocurrency. We all know that bitcoin being the number 1 cryptocurrency is also back up with altcoins which also brings people in the market. This two blend and compete with each other for the good of the market.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

This getting worst than the moment you had posted this,because today almost all of altcoin drops prices more than 60% and somes upto 90% and thats worst than before..the main reason is investors are transferring their capital from altcoins to bitcoin because of the near ETF decision
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

scrupulous coin tracking is the worst property of the investor. I believe that the market is not ready for growth yet
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:06:36 AM

Maybe it will resumed back again to high prices of the coins in the market.
Actually in this are suffering to much and dropping the price of each coins in the market even if the bitcoin and etherium are into a low of prices.
Papazola

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

bitcoin and altcoin both have good investments. bitcoin prices can also affect altcoin prices, currently investing in bitcoin is very good because prices are currently rising. so I hope, both bitcoin and altcoin both have appropriate roles in cryptocurrency
Akmal9603

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:14:16 AM

not all altcoin prices fall, there are still many pretty good altcoin prices, this is a normal thing that happens in crypto.
curylebron

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:43:48 AM

I think the market will resume again. maybe the market isn't stable right now, but it will be stable again in the future. when bitcoin price increase the value of almost every altcoin will increase.
Leocristophe

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

There really is no stability in the crypto market at the moment. Bitcoin or Altcoin have a distinct tendency to develop and no one can be sure of their disappearance.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

I think altcoins this month will not change much. But another few months may be another story and I'm still keeping my altcoins. Euthereum and Litecoins. These potential altcoins. They are expected to increase sharply in the next few months and it will be a breeze if you now try to sell them in a hurry.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:22:59 PM

The price of most altcoins are determined greatly by bitcoin price. Bitcoin has become the renowned and most people would like to invest in bitcoin for now.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

In altcoins, there is a prolonged lateral movement, which can serve as a zone of accumulation of positions. In bitcoin, such a zone is not yet visible, so I don't believe in the nearest growth of bitcoin.
Leonora2

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

I'm not really sure whether the effects of Bitcoin on Altcoin are the correct argument for the crypto market crisis or just a catalyst for changing the value of crypto.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

The market seems to be very good this time around and most altcoins are increasing in price including Bitcoin. So have patience and keep on holding your investment by the end of this year you will be happy you did. If you haven’t bought any, then this is the right time to buy.

Price usually increase by December, I guess that’s because lots of investors usually targets December to pump and dump. It is just like what happened 2017, the price pumped on December and by new year it dropped again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: