Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world?  (Read 5190 times)
novocaine (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:10:04 PM
Merited by RamesesLabs (1)

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

I pretty much only invest for the long run at this point, for which I research a project intensely for days or even weeks before pulling the trigger. Most of my time is spent on non-crypto things though (hobbies and skills).

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

Not going to lie, I spend some time at work researching and investing. I have stopped trading for a few months post the blood bath that's just occurred. I've picked good projects in my opinion and I'm going to wait. I dont want to be like the the people who sold BTC when it was $20  Cheesy Cheesy I am not focusing my time on bounties. 

integrap

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

Actually I work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, bounties, airdrop, translation and writing articles. Because I dont have a job right now. I have to earn money and I believe that I can earn better instead of having an office job. But after big crash in the market I crashed as well. My expectation is marketcap will be higher and higher until summer. So I can have a big hope.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

I pretty much only invest for the long run at this point, for which I research a project intensely for days or even weeks before pulling the trigger. Most of my time is spent on non-crypto things though (hobbies and skills).

Well, my involvement in crypto world is just bounties, and trading sometimes not necessary 24/7 work because i have current job but i am planning to move forward soon if  there will be redundancy in my company to seriously work on bitcoin trading.
novocaine (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:31:38 PM

Actually I work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, bounties, airdrop, translation and writing articles. Because I dont have a job right now. I have to earn money and I believe that I can earn better instead of having an office job. But after big crash in the market I crashed as well. My expectation is marketcap will be higher and higher until summer. So I can have a big hope.

Yea i do the same working doing bounties tasks etc, i think our efforts will repay us in a good way actually.

Just find the right and trust project you would to bring in and work hard to success Smiley
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

Not going to lie, I spend some time at work researching and investing. I have stopped trading for a few months post the blood bath that's just occurred. I've picked good projects in my opinion and I'm going to wait. I dont want to be like the the people who sold BTC when it was $20  Cheesy Cheesy I am not focusing my time on bounties. 

Same here, I stop trading for several weeks now and I did not check my portfolio too for several weeks. I just check last day and it seems its recovering. I did some investment too on some promising ICO's like BDG and reviewing some other ICO's.

So, my involvement in crypto maybe as a campaigner, promoting some good token project and at the same tine investing in it.
bratbu

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

I am doing full time bounty hunting and mining today,because bounty hunting will only risk my time unlike to trading which real money is being risked everytime.Mining on the other hand is very profitable if you are mining the right coin but if you arent mining wont be an ideal thing for you because it requires big initial investments for you to have a high quality mining rigs,airdrops might be profitable when you area abusing the drop but if you arent you wont make any good money out of it.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:15:35 PM

I invested in some projects for long term. And some are middle term.
I'm also trying to get some extra with bounty campaigns.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

Actually im focussed work on airdrop and bounties right now and the earnings from the last month is more than as i expected. It even made me to stop trading and only spend my time in this forum.

And some of those earnings i used it to get an ICO

Xerox101

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

I was part time earner in crypto world. It was an additional source of income due to involvement in bounty program. I also trade my coins when the price is high and sometimes hold it and waiting for my investment value goes up.
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

Im currently trading, ICOs, bountying and signing up for airdrops. No mining, not really interested in spending a fortune on mining rigs and electricity.

Funny thing is, I'm making more in bounties than trading in this bear market.
ICOs though are still the bread winner, with the highest ROI. Not as good as january but still takes up the most of my time researching, whitelisting and buying in.

Airdrops are just nice freebies which I add to my capital for trading. Still bummed that I missed the Polymath airdrop though! ><

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:16:20 AM

Initially, i invested in blockchain technology long term which is why i entered the crypto world. Then i started to buy/sell and joined ICOs was transformed into trade and then i started to join the bounty. I'm doing accumulate for my future. I have a real job outside the crypto world  but unfortunately i earn very little money. Crypto is a new world where i have excellent opportunities for me, as compared to the old.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:24:18 AM

I work in cryptocurrency about 10-12 hours aday and without day off, because i can earned money from here more than standar monthly salary in my country. Iam doing bounty campaign, make invest in ICO and day trading. Combination of this job really consuming much times but iam very happy with the result.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:30:42 AM

I spend all my free time in the crypto currency. Most of the time I give bounties to companies and airdrops. Also study projects for investing in coins for a long time.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:43:54 AM

Not 24/7 but most of the time I'm staying in the forum and at the same time checking my trades.
I'm only earning part time with bitcoin and I still have my full time job. And disclosing on how much you are earning or how many you got bitcoins or altcoins isn't a proper thing in a crypto world which is meant to be anonymous.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Onur_luna

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

full of excitement and adrenaline is an interesting world that requires good pursuit. Although the crypto world initially sounds complicated and difficult, the system takes you in after a few simple informants. then you become part of the circle without realizing it.  Shocked Shocked
Bujonanila

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:48:03 AM

I participate in a bounty campaign. I spend the study to understand in which project to invest money.
kreja

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

I almost spent 70% time of my spring festival in crypto world. Im looking for good airdrops and apply for them. I don't trade frequently but can't stop viewing the exchange.
ACcrypto127

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

I'm just couple of months into the crypto world. So far doing bounties and airdrops in most of the time. Also done couple of trading as well. Still learning about crypto field.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: