Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIRPOD - Transforming the Travel and Napping industries  (Read 25535 times)
Jokerrr

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

After going through Whitepaper and Roadmap project looks quite promising. There was amazing announcement for this project! AirPod offers users a needed product and it's really good idea! Your missions make me feel confident when investing in it.
How much airpods are you planning to place firstly?
Good luck Team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

Why did you choose the ERC20 token? This standard is only suitable for ICO.
There is no other functionality for this standard. Do you consider the possibility of deployment on other networks?
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

AirPod sounds like a very promising project for this year! I will certainly recommend it to my friends!
Good luck with the ICO guys!
ZuLLA141

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!
The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that AirPod has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make waiting in the airports a whole lot better.
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that AirPod has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make waiting in the airports a whole lot better.
If they manage to stay on target and the stuff done, then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. I hope they will succeed.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But how the value of token will increase after the end of ICO? Because there is much at stake.
Aberrant

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But how the value of token will increase after the end of ICO? Because there is much at stake.
For sure this alone its quite a good question in case if you are thinking about investing in this project.
The only doubt is to list token on major confidential exchange, but we need to wait for it quite amount of time.
Fanat74

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

For sure this alone its quite a good question in case if you are thinking about investing in this project.
The only doubt is to list token on major confidential exchange, but we need to wait for it quite amount of time.
With everything falling into place, AirPod must do its best to attract more users to the platform, making it much more valuable in the long run, I think this is their first priority.
Deform

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

With everything falling into place, AirPod must do its best to attract more users to the platform, making it much more valuable in the long run, I think this is their first priority.

Indeed, they have to do a good marketing campaign to promote their webpage and to attract as many users as they can. That would give them advantage over their competition.
Yoverdot

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

Indeed, they have to do a good marketing campaign to promote their webpage and to attract as many users as they can. That would give them advantage over their competition.

Competition will stimulate faster progress, so I think that it can plus in this situation. I hope this project will be valuable in the crypto market soon.
jametoti

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

I personally strongly support the AIRPOD project and are very interested in a very smart concept that will develop a transformation in the travel and napping industry with the sophistication of artificial technology thought supported by blockchain technology by launching an apod token as a fuel airpod leasing service. good luck and iconya can be achieved hardcapnya
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Competition will stimulate faster progress, so I think that it can plus in this situation. I hope this project will be valuable in the crypto market soon.
Waiting for a working product, it's highly likely that they could take the lead in this business.
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

I've been relatively recently into this area. Can you tell me on what wallets it will be possible to store APOD coins after the ICO is over?
Makelleli

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

I've been relatively recently into this area. Can you tell me on what wallets it will be possible to store APOD coins after the ICO is over?
In general, you can store them on any wallets that support ERC-20.
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

Hi devs, can you tell me about sponsorship program? How you will provide the exchange? And what profit will I get after token exchange? There are so many questions, I believe you can answer them all.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

This is going to be ICO of 2018. Great idea, strong team promising worldwide realization next year. Are there any records of profitability of current business model?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

This is going to be ICO of 2018. Great idea, strong team promising worldwide realization next year. Are there any records of profitability of current business model?
I've never heard about any company in this space. Right now, most of ICO is burning investor's money.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

I've never heard about any company in this space. Right now, most of ICO is burning investor's money.
Agree that ICO investors get hurt a lot. But that's not ICO trouble, this happens because of inexperienced investors which don't know where they put their money.
Chu@N

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

I've seen other projects that deal with renting, but not one was as seemingly of a like this one. Good job team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: