Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIRPOD - Transforming the Travel and Napping industries  (Read 25535 times)
Bulllbas

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

Hi, what are you doing for attracting new users? I think it’s such a difficult task.

Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

I don’t understand how the developers will gain profit on this. Could you explain this please
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

Hi devs, I wonder will I be able to transfer my coins to somebody else? I think it is a great feature in such product.

InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

Glad that I can talk with developers here. If you really can realize this, it’s going to fly to the moon. =) I wish you good luck in this project!
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

Cryptocurrency in renting capsules – that’s insane! I wish you good luck team! Could you answer my question: what amount of tokens will you use for airdrop?
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

May I ask what is going to be roughly the price to rent the Airpod approximately? Do we rent them by the hour or by the day? I kind of have a feeling it would work out at hourly rates, for those micro nappers and heavy business peeps etc. I would love to know the costings and also would renting be different in different countries or will the rental rate be the same for all PODS all over the world? I cannot wait to try one out at some point and make a video, live in a real AIRPOD itself. I am looking forward to reviewing it live as that will be a pleasant experience in my books and something new and unique.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

Hello, I see you did a great job out there! How soon do you plan to achieve at least 1% of the market share? It seems to be not as easy as I think.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

In which countries do you plan to start your activity in the first place? I’m not into the Europe and I want participate in it.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

May I ask what is going to be roughly the price to rent the Airpod approximately? Do we rent them by the hour or by the day? I kind of have a feeling it would work out at hourly rates, for those micro nappers and heavy business peeps etc. I would love to know the costings and also would renting be different in different countries or will the rental rate be the same for all PODS all over the world? I cannot wait to try one out at some point and make a video, live in a real AIRPOD itself. I am looking forward to reviewing it live as that will be a pleasant experience in my books and something new and unique.  Smiley

1 hour rent rate will start from $18 (15€) / hour (depending on location) or with 10% discount if rented by APOD tokens.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

Hello, I see you did a great job out there! How soon do you plan to achieve at least 1% of the market share? It seems to be not as easy as I think.

Very soon at least in the airport travel industry that will be the entry market. Goal that is very realistic is to become a major player in this field in the next 2 years. 
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

In which countries do you plan to start your activity in the first place? I’m not into the Europe and I want participate in it.

Good question already answered in the tread though.
We are planning to introduce (distribute) AirPods at first on European international airports, later on USA, Asia and other regions will follow. For further expansion out of airports through 3rd stage or sooner of the project there is no geographical limit. Only limitation set is that AirPod in franchisee or company's hands has to be profitable. That is why every suggested location will be closely examined before being confirmed.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

Hi devs, I wonder will I be able to transfer my coins to somebody else? I think it is a great feature in such product.

This will be definitely possible as APOD utility token is ERC20 based token and transactions will be executed like with every other ERC20 token.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

I don’t understand how the developers will gain profit on this. Could you explain this please

The best possible answer about bussines model is available in Whitepaper on page 23. If you will have any other question feel free to ask.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:02:01 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 10:36:32 AM by AirPod_project

Hi everyone, is this ICO listed somewhere? I mean digrate.com or similar site with crypto ranking. It could be cool to watch this project hitting top charts. =)

AirPod ICO is at the moment listed on at least 35 ICO listings portals.

The most important Listing is ICObench https://icobench.com/ico/air-pod-sleeping-pod. More will follow.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

Hi devs, I’m worrying about today’s dip. Will you change your exchange rate?

ICO token price in ETH will be "locked" to its price on time of ICO to keep market price volatility of ETH irrelevant.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

Hi team, do you have Slack? I want to ask you some questions.

Our most important communication channel to ask direct questions and be part of AirPod's growing Community is Telegram. You can visit and join us here: https://t.me/airpodsleepingpodproject. You are more than welcome.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

Hey developers, what plans do you have over the next few months? What features could we see in the working product?

Key features of the AirPod Sleeping Pod are:

• User friendly
• Free access to Amazon Fire TV
• Free High-speed Wi-Fi for all users
• Sound, visual and scent relaxing / anti-stress
programs
• Booking via internet, IOS and Android mobile
application on the spot or in advance
• Easy to use - single control operating panel
• Power sockets (USB/electricity)
• Working desk
• Luggage and personal belongings storage
• Air Condition & HEPA filter (fresh air and
constant temperature)
• Alarm clock
• Flight status information
• High quality seat that can be transformed into
a bed
• Self-disinfection LED system.

Please check our Whitepaper pages 8-11 for deeper insight into innovations that will be included into AirPod Sleeping Pod in the nearest future.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

what airpod Huh  Grin Grin Grin Grin

AirPod Sleeping Pod is a private “capsule style” unit designed to be installed in public spaces such as, airports, hotels, railway & bus stations, shopping centers, and offices. It is an ideal solution for people who are seeking a place to relax, sleep, work, or enjoy some privacy, while still being in a public place.
AirPod is replete with cutting-edge technologies that enable users to undertake tasks in total privacy and comfort while still remaining in the heart of a public or commercial space. AirPod will contain features to enhance the user experience such as Wi-Fi, touch screen monitor, air conditioning, sound reduction technology, smart-glass privacy, mood lighting and anti-stress ambient programming.

Please check the details about the product on our website: https://air-pod.io/airpod-product/.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

Hi everyone. Is there a minimum limit on the purchase during the sale?

Minimum amount for participation in Pre-Sale is 1 ETH and maximum 300 ETH. There is no minimum limit in Crowdsale phase. If you want to invest more ETH please send us PM on Telegram.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

What’s up. Tell me if you don’t mind, will I be able to communicate with the administrator of the pod if I have any questions?

Anytime on any channel. Best would be to use Telegram though. If this is what you had in mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: