Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIRPOD - Transforming the Travel and Napping industries  (Read 25535 times)
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

the project has a very interesting concept, and I think it will be a lot of that support the advancement of this project. Hopefully this project will evolve going forward.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BoBeRcENkO

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

At the moment, very promising project, the prospect of the future so nice
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:03:31 PM

At the moment, very promising project, the prospect of the future so nice
I think AirPod will also need a unique feature, and then probably someone will also offer some money to buy AirPod.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

when the platform offering user can get income from their activity, it will be good.
so, token will be used to pay for renting on platform and to get dividends through sponsorship program.
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

I think the ICO will help get the project some more exposure. Lets hope it keeps the snowball rolling!
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

when the platform offering user can get income from their activity, it will be good.
so, token will be used to pay for renting on platform and to get dividends through sponsorship program.

Yes, I cant see any reason why people would stick with using mainstream services like podtime, as the general awareness of the public grows.
People have the sense of freedom and rooted into them - once they see that they are dissatisfied with one service, there is no going back, they will start looking for better alternaives, and im sure they will find AirPod waiting for them!
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

I think everyone is interested in how the decentralization of this network will be organized. In my concept this is a computer on which the necessary software for the operation of this platform is installed. Roughly speaking, the server. The information is stored on it. This server is managed by someone. How can we talk about decentralization in this case? Correct, if I'm wrong.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:13:22 PM

The only problem project faces at the moment is, that it needs a lot of customers to build up a good user base. I hope AirPod is doing a lot of good marketing for this.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

The main advantage for me is the fact that friendz is decentralized, it’s compliant with the spirit of the crypto world and it’s solve many weakness of actual big companies.
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

But for what tokens will be used? Users will be rewarded inside Network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but Im not.

I also want to know more about the role of tokens here.
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

But for what tokens will be used? Users will be rewarded inside Network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but Im not.

Please guys read the thread more careful. This question was already answered at least couple of times on the previous page.
Tokens will be used for transactions on the platform and to get earnings (sponsorship).
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

Please guys read the thread more careful. This question was already answered at least couple of times on the previous page.
Tokens will be used for transactions on the platform and to get earnings (sponsorship).
actually dear, it is hard to track if the community is growing so fast that the pages fly by in days. not everyone has the power and will to read all pages until the last one.
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

actually dear, it is hard to track if the community is growing so fast that the pages fly by in days. not everyone has the power and will to read all pages until the last one.

Indeed there is some contradiction here. I do not know of any decentralized renting services. It is interesting how this question is solved if the network will be decentralized.
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

Indeed there is some contradiction here. I do not know of any decentralized renting services. It is interesting how this question is solved if the network will be decentralized.

I agree with you. Project is very well desribed and community is already there. This can be success in very short amount of time. Dev team is nice and active.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

I agree with you. Project is very well desribed and community is already there. This can be success in very short amount of time. Dev team is nice and active.

It’s always nice to have a preview in what you are investing especially in a such a volatile market as crypto is. If they managed to attract users already now, then I don’t have to worry how they will make it popular later.
Fanat74

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

It’s always nice to have a preview in what you are investing especially in a such a volatile market as crypto is. If they managed to attract users already now, then I don’t have to worry how they will make it popular later.
Really, can't see the problem there. The concept of having a decentralized platform is similar to having a decentralized exchange, for instance. The data is spread onto the whole net.
Maybe it's just me that didn't understand the question though...
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

Really, can't see the problem there. The concept of having a decentralized platform is similar to having a decentralized exchange, for instance. The data is spread onto the whole net.
Even Etherdelta is not decentralized. There, someone rushes the interface, adds new tokens to the drop-down list, sets the gas price by default. And can turn off all this functionality. You can also turn off facebook, twitter. But bitcoin cannot be turned off. This is what was meant by decentralization.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

Even Etherdelta is not decentralized. There, someone rushes the interface, adds new tokens to the drop-down list, sets the gas price by default. And can turn off all this functionality. You can also turn off facebook, twitter. But bitcoin cannot be turned off. This is what was meant by decentralization.

But if the few big mining companies decide to stop mining BTC, then it's practically turned off. We are still far away from decentralization.
Logan22

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

impossible even for the same bitcoin and also for etherdelta, I believe however that the team of airpod will do their best to offer a social environment as decentralized as possible, maybe in the near future we can achieve 100% who knows.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:43:56 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 10:27:44 PM by AirPod_project

Your project idea is very good. I really love the concept. I want to ask whether you have anything on ground as regards this project, whether working demos or anything whatsoever that can be a sort of test for this project?
Looking forward to seeing airpods in the airports.  Wink

We are just in the process of finishing the AirPod prototype. It will be shown through the live stream too. Thank you for the question though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: