Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 03:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4004 times)
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

There are a lot of ICO on the market because new ones appear every week or so and it is hard to choose the best ones since less then 50% are not going to be successful. First of all you should check the website and the whitepaper, look for every information about the project, what is their idea, how they propose to do that and what their goal is. After that check the team, what is their occupation, their previous jobs/businesses /projects or any important thing about them.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

Good way to investing. Do not forget that the availability of MVP, the feasibility of implementing a blockroom and a public team is a necessary minimum for the ICO. It is important that the project has positive feedback from members of the blocking community (for example, at the bitcointalk forum) and approving references in top international media.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

you can start it by searching from a bounty manager who has a good name and better if they offer escrow...
I have a suggestion please see projects offered Bounty Hive, Bounty Portal, Sylon and Yahoo, the average project handled by them is ICO project is really good quality...Good luck

Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

You shouldn’t be looking for the best ICO, rather you should be asking about which ICOs are safe to invest on. No matter how much you are getting from it, the best thing is to be sure that you’re earning something from it, than investing where you will end up losing everything you have hustled for, it will make no sense. There are lots of ICOs in this Forum and I believe lots of them are legit. I don’t need to be telling you what to do, no need for much talk, cause I believe many people here already explained all that to you.
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

Rather reliable ICO there is a road map available to investors. In it stages of financing, the task for which money, and periods of operation will be spent shall be described. Periods and tasks shall look realistic. It is bad if creators promise to make improbable break for a short time or claim that they have, for example, a beta of the application and do not give details of its operation or links to a code.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

You need to choose a project in which you believe, with a good team and realisitic road map, who can earn the safe cup. Good luck!
Mars13

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

Now it's better to invest in ICO, after the ICO passed, the tokens after entering the exchange will be cheaper in 90% of cases. Since the market is growing now, I have invested a bit again.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

pay attention to the team members , the value of the token, the use of the token ....etc , there are so many ICO scams in the market so be careful before investing
Yes, team members that really care for their project. Hardworking team that answers the question of the investors. They also should not be hidden like sharing their business or partnership with regards to their project.

I'm also looking a unique project that can help the community, like AI technology or about new innovation that they will be provide to help us in the future.
Once a project is highly unique, have strong and very solid team members and have a well laid out plan, it is always hard not to see the project succeed. It is one thing to have a solid idea and it is another thing to have team that sure looks like those who can really do a great job and those who are just going to keep promising until the whole idea fades away. Always invest in the team and the company's idea or product because that is what would make your investment worthwhile at the end.
halehale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:58:09 AM

I think before choosing ICOs you can get an ICO that have great value of investment and good team work and good technology that the project is using and the main thing is the concept of the project that assure you about the future demand of the coin according to the need of the market,
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

ICOs are unstable to predict nowadays, but if you are willing to invest in a strong project then placing your trust in the RAWG [https://token.rawg.io] project can have great returns in the long run.

One of the promising projects and their early stage ICO is going live! It's a valuable project to invest in.
It's a Video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

If you want to invest your money in ICO project, there are some important things that you should pay attention to. First, look for ICO Projects whose ICO time is not very long. Secondly, this ICO project can be said to be successful if the Token sold is almost gone. Third, look for ICO that has an innovative concept that can combine all the services needed by Trader Crypto and ordinary Terms that are not familiar with Cryptocurrency. Fourth, this is probably my personal opinion so do not make it a standard,  I think Enjoy Life Project is a good ICO and has a Bounty Campaign. I recommend this project for you. Wink

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
RiannaPal28

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

Investing in an ICO is risky but you can always watch out for the red flags. Always do your research about the project so that you will know what you are getting yourself into. To choose a good ICO, check their whitepaper if it is well-written, fluent and can be understood by those who don't have PhDs. Also, check if the team has technical experience relevant to cryptocurrency, blockchain, decentralization.
One example of a good ICO is VLUX. It is an integrated P2P energy trading solution, which combines cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology with blockchain. Learn more about VLUX on their website https://vlux.io/
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:17:23 AM

What do you think about Blockshipping?
It is still in pre-ICO phase but could be a good long term buy?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

there are many choices of ICO projects that can be followed, but we must know how to know a good project, we can find out on the website, learn the white paper and the ICO roadmap and we must know the working team managing the ICO, if they have a reliable experience in the work then surely they handle the project with a solid. as well as analysis of market interest in the ICO in exchange.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

Better to read more on their ICO project, look for the Roadmap, the team involve, their whitepaper, its good to understand what project are they offering and try to check if this is really worth to invest, have more research before choosing ICO project and making an investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:01:12 AM

Learn more about the project you are interested in, do not rush to invest. Read reviews from other people and make sure they are positive.
That is a good strategy to get involved in any ICO project and to invest in that. I will suggest that the investor have to visit the ICOBench website as I heard that they first confirm the legibility of the ICo and then list that ICO on their website so if we will rely on that website for our investment then we will be never scammed and we will invest our money in a secure project.
tranquann000

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

I advise you to invest in the first bob'srepair because I'm in their bounty campaign so it's natural to promote it, if regarding the advantages of their platforms such as Smart Contracts, Transparent Pricing, Proven Track Record for more details you can read it on their website or WP, I hope you can consider it.
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

I found out a lot about ICO for a long time, but I didn’t use it. But recently my brother told me about the project Vireo and I decided to try it. And now I’m happy. I got an interesting experience and a good profit.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

if u want to invest in ICO u can check these 2 websites which are the best in rating they are icorating.com and tokenmarket.com these 2 websites can analysis the best icos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: