Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4002 times)
buck1n.mish

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

You should keep trading cryptocurrencies and start investing in a good project. You know already how to start it by finding ICO project on rating websites. Start looking on their whitepaper, team, hype and risk score. If they meet your requirements, you are good to go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

Use google docs or private docs. Some of them contain very precious info about perspective ICO`s

PoseidonF
Copper Member

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.

Poseidon Foundation finished its first token sale round, but will have a second round starting November 3rd. Poseidon uses Stellar blockchain to offset carbon footprints emissions.

https://poseidon.eco/
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

I really fell in love with NagriCoin project. Eco-friendly fertilizer is a ready-made product that was tested for 7 years. It is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector so check it
alina_2001_12_01

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

I would advise you to choose ICO projects from such niches as blockchain platforms, insurance and decentralized exchanges. They will give the maximum profit in this and next year.
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

It depends on you, I would check the whitepaper of several projects extensively, some of them are good only by name and when you read their whitepaper it looks definitely incomplete or lacking, so have that in mind, also not only those tht have the most capitalization would be the best, small projects can definitely become mainstream if done right.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

Now a plenty of projections and every age thither are contemporary and very backbreaking to catch something stilbesterol facto justifiable. But I detected that projections affiliated to real property, the play business and the budgetary class are creation progress.
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

It makes no sense to invest in projects now because the market is falling and you are likely to lose money because the price on the exchange is likely to be lower than the one you bought initially

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
alfacentavr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

There are a lot of similar questions on the forum. You can look through and find many answers. On my own, I want to say that no one will give you one hundred percent guarantee in the right choice. Better yourself to study the objects and make your choice.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

Choose what you think has a potential or future. Nowadays, there's so many ICO projects are surfacing and honestly half of them has no potential and will only fail. So the only way to know if the project is great is to pay attention to their team, if they are hardworking and trust worthy, and study their whitepaper so you will know how will the future will run and how do they plan to improve it.

yukisakura00001

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

I think you should invest on an ICO, It's better to review and research the ICO you are trying to invest in and pick the one who you think has potential. Try looking for Airdrops and bounty. Speaking of airdrop. WOM token is having airdrops right at this moment. Try checking them out. Smiley
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

Eloncity project is constantly growing and crowded with people. Join this dynamic ICO with a new platform with high security. Besides, the team of the project is very strong support quickly. https://eloncity.io/
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:10:26 PM

First of all, you need to pay attention to how much is invested by investors in this project and how much time it works. I would advise you to look at Cardano.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
Forget about icos for the moment there are too many scams going on and you do not want to lose your money to scammers if you are making money in trading then it is a good idea that you continue in that path, if I were you I will keep studying and sharpening my skills to the point that I could make my living from trading and then quit my job, but it is up to you what you want to do.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

There are so many good projects.My favorite is MusT PLATFORM. The MUST platform is an ecosystem of services for digitization, tokenization, management, trading of assets and financial instruments of micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises. The real-time monitoring of the current state of assets provides smart investors with reliable information necessary for making a decision on investing in an asset.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

As you can see, I am wearing Bountyhive's avatar. I am not promoting their platform but I do believe in their ability to manage various ICO's. There are issues, (as there will always be in any business) but these are minor issues for me. Plus the CEO has stated that only escrowed projects are to be listed in their platform which gives security for investors and bounty participants. The failure rate in Bountyhive's ICO's is only 10%. Which gives investors and bounty participants better leverage in their investment. This means we have a 90% chance of getting paid or rewarded. Not too bad in my opinion! So yeah, I would suggest for you to check out Bountyhive for yourself. I am not telling you to join yet. I am only suggesting that you check it out and do your own assessment before making any decision.

LaurenProfi

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

It is necessary to study the" agreement on the sale " of the ICO organizer, check their business reputation, terms of work in the field, the presence of registration and escrow-accounts, and also check whether they have a ready working prototype.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Elmalla

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

It is not recommended that you choose to invest in an ICO project, or the risk is relatively high. But if you are an adventurer, then I suggest you look at my signature.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

When it comes to choose between ICO projects, I always prefer the central core idea of the project, The main theme which can be found from whitepaper of the project. it has to be unique and different. The team integrity and team members competence also very project, project's popularity also matters a lot, it helps the project to achieve it's targets like soft cap and hard cap.. These tips also prevents investors from being scammed to very much extent.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: