Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4002 times)
BCHachiman

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

If you have doubts to other ICO then go for Trustedcars an all-inclusive and affordable solution for car dealership and mobility provider with fair prices and no hidden charges where users can easily choose form car pools from their dealership inventory with just a tap in their mobile applications ! One of my reasons that this is legitimate it is already used and tested by users in Germany !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

We need to consider projects that already have something, an alpha version of the project or something very powerful, which could really increase the demand for the project, maybe some very cool idea, even if this project would not realize it, it implements somebody else.
anhdat

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Soar The project has a great social importance and I am very confident in it because of it clear vision and strong team.The project is gaining popularity, it began to include interesting people among whom it is nice to meet like-minded people. https://soar.earth/
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

It is not that easy to answer this question. Because we have to be responsible for the answer. You have to do a lot of self research to find out a good ico project to invest and gain a good profit. There are a lot if scams in the field and they are trying to make you fool and take your money. nowadays there is a good project according to my research and i think it will be a benefit for you to join it. It is Adapt ico project.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

It is not that easy to answer this question. Because we have to be responsible for the answer. You have to do a lot of self research to find out a good ico project to invest and gain a good profit. There are a lot if scams in the field and they are trying to make you fool and take your money. nowadays there is a good project according to my research and i think it will be a benefit for you to join it. It is Adapt ico project.
It's only your own decision making don't rely by others because we have different perception, if you choose with a heart it really works for that so make sure to have courage in facing situation.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

every person chooses the one ico which is closer to him, there are a lot of criteria when selecting a project and each leans against his
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

Dear all,
In the recent time, many ICOs was borned. The effects of those are not verified. Most of ICOs are not good, a few is good only. In my opinion, ICOs of CMT, NEO, EGT,...are good. I earned some profits from those. I hope you earn too.
Bigbansk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

It is very difficult to choose a good project and you have to do it carefully. Investing in good projects is much more profitable. A good project is the most important. You should be careful when investing. It should be really high quality and solve the real problem.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

I think we only study project documents here and analyze all the contents you can view in this company. So you can choose a less suitable project for you.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

If i would recommend anything for you, it will still be good for you to do your own research, because the conviction i have might not be the same as yours. Although, i take my time to study every project i invest or participate in and this has always helped me. I would recommend that you look into Ultra and Geeba.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

There are lot of ICO's and we have free will to choose our best projects. But we need to read and reasearch first before participating each project. So we can see if we can get a high/low income at the end of the project.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

Many companies have only ideas and no ready-made platforms or products, so I always look at the company who already have something behind them, for example KAMAGAMES. There is a distrust of Russian ico, but if you look it is a very decent company.
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

I try to aim for those that appear at ICObench, I mean, not because of that they are reliable but I definitely think more confident when dealing with those, they generally look more polished.
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

I can advise you to take part in Kamagames ICO: it is a company with stable financial result and a lot of satisfied users

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

The team is now increasingly creative and innovative in creating new ICOs with much tighter and harder competition. How come? Crypto market prices continue to decline from time to time. It has an adverse impact on the ICO achieving its visions. Choosing an ICO by paying attention to the team's performance in making sales reaching the target will be far better and safer for you.

darkwiz1417

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

Based in my research Trustedcars is one of the best ICO to invest this 2018 , it aims to change the car ownership. Trustedcars solutions will allow users to choose a car from participating car dealers inventories , sign a smart contract in the mobile app and drive it as long as you want with no long term contracts where you can swap or return the car anytime ! An amazing solutions to give customer the liking flexible and simple management !
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:20:40 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.

Most ICO program with bank, exchange and technology concept has success, you should follow and replace your money (invest ) into it. You can collect some history information and see the result from ICO with concept I mention. ICO with that concept has future because they create services about what people needed. Clearly road map and mostly reach hard cap before end the ICO. Try it and good luck to you.

That is because of technology now a dys it is very fast approaching and the communication is through telegram which we can exchange more informations that we need to be developed as long as we know how to identify tge exact ICO which is legal and not scam.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
Investing to ICOs is indeed a good idea but maybe this is just not the time to do so because the majority of the market is still on downtrend which negatively and highly affects the profit from ICOs. Trading would be more profitable at this moment than investing. Holding would also be an option. But if you are still decided to do invest, choose those that are popular.
TristanFarley

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:17:15 AM

Look for an ICO with a good product.

I have read an article discussing about the problems of blockchain. Blockchain can indeed change the world in many aspects. Some have even pointed that blockchain is overhyped, when, in reality, it still has its issues and limitations.

One of these issues mentioned in the article is the cost of the transactions. It stated that the average commission fees charged by Bitcoin and Ethereum ranges from $0.2 to $4.5. A commission fee per transaction both in Bitcoin and Ethereum is user-defined value also, not a static one. If you?d like your transaction to be processed faster, you must be willing to pay higher fees too.

But recently, I found a decentralized payment system with very low costs transactions. NeuronChain, a decentralized payment system, suggests transaction costs of 1 NER per transfer only! The cost is so much lower compared to other blockchain projects which I find so remarkable.

If you?d like to know read more about blockchain?s issues, follow this link:
https://www.coindesk.com/information/blockchains-issues-limitations/

Want to know more about NeuronChain? Here?s some links:
NeuronChain Website: http://neuronchain.io/
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

Choosing a good ICO depends on the amount of research that you do.

Research and social media presence determine a lot about an ICO.

I researched a lot on the web and found an excellent and unique ICO. It is called Incodium. I found this ICO after a lot of research on the web. You can also come across such unique ICOs via bitcointalk, quora and linkedin.

What is INCODIUM?

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

Click here to know more: https://incodium.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: