Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term investing Bearish/Bullish  (Read 412 times)
SirTradeX (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

Hello again.

This time i would like to ask you guys of your opinion and experience in what kind of market is better for short term investing - Bullish or bearish?
And please post why your opinion is like that.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

When it is bearish you tend to be more disciplined as you are forced to scalp and take profits frequently, rather than large swings during bulls that can be profitable but also make you sloppy. Both obviously can be successful, but you must apply correct strategy.
shanewolff

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

Anyone who's interested in one type of market will eventually fail, you have to make plans for both types of markets.

There are times we can make quick profit from Bullish market and we must take those opportunities by staying up to date about market conditions, and also we have to study the long term analysis done by researchers about the future of the market, not just referring one source, but from many sources and use that to our advantage too.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

Hello again.

This time i would like to ask you guys of your opinion and experience in what kind of market is better for short term investing - Bullish or bearish?

Thanks
Ofcourse bullish since you have only limited time for short term investing

I love bearish  market when talking about long term invest in because we will be having lots of chances buying coins to add in our long term coins.thats how i find the difference of bearish and bullish market
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

Both are good but for the persons with experience and knowledge.  For a raw man both are dangerous.  First gain knowledge only then enter in short term trading.  Also put a small percentage of your money in such trading or else entire amount may be swept away.  
Time will teach you more lessons but some persons have to pay very fees to the markets for getting such experience.
Remember your profit will mostly will be the loss of some other person.  And whenever you loss it means someone else has earned that amount.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

Hello again.

Thanks
Ofcourse bullish since you have only limited time for short term investing

I love bearish  market when talking about long term invest in because we will be having lots of chances buying coins to add in our long term coins.thats how i find the difference of bearish and bullish market
We have both stand on this matter,since bearish brings us here in so many dip market this bear keeps the prices falling,but in bullish growth is always on track many of the people keep profit in bull.

When it is bearish you tend to be more disciplined as you are forced to scalp and take profits frequently, rather than large swings during bulls that can be profitable but also make you sloppy. Both obviously can be successful, but you must apply correct strategy.
But lets admit that its bullish is more profitable than bearish thats the main agenda here how we accept the reality that bear can kill the market soon
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

I love the bearish market when talking about long-term investments because we will have many chances of buying coins to add in our long-term coins. That's how I find the difference But playing in the market to have 10-30 percent profit in every purchase and sale will be good with this token price. Long-term detention does not depend on price but on the project, white paper and project development will be a big factor. Self-study is always best to choose tokens to hold and not to ask others
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

Hello again.

Thanks
Bearish market is the best short term investment because the price of almost all tokens or coins are dropped down and there are fluctuation every now and then and that makes you gain every trade. Bullish market is like for long term investment because mostly it will last 3 to 4 months before it will stop running.
kotulo

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:13:53 AM

I think you should invest in the long term, as it will help you much more, bring no profit rloof for you.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

yep, the best strategy can change all possibilities
and the key to it all is patience, never be in a hurry
a lot of people panicked that later on he regretted having done the wrong thing

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

Hello again.

Thanks

Again, if you are really into short term investing, no matter what the sentiments of the market, you will know how to make money so you will have to make the necessary adjustments. You will hear people loves bearish trend to short, because they will always buy in dips and just wait for the price to increase in 3 days and then sold off. With bullish trends seems to be good for a HODL. So its really up to you and adapt the current conditions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

These are the times when no one is sure whether market will be bullish or bearish in the short term. but looking at the last 1 week and with etf approval decision coming out on 10th August we will see a lot of volatility in market. Still the market seems bullish in short term.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

I always said to invest in crypto for long time, long term holding will bring you profit no matter what the amount is,
a profit is always a profit.
Long term holding is lesser risky and profitable, other hand short term is more risky and not that profitable.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:50:22 AM

could be bearish. investment and in the long run, will only make the bitcoin stay for too long and not an increase in any volume.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

Hello again.

Thanks

Short time investment ? i think it is suitable in both market, bear market or bull market.
But if you want long term investment, you can buy coin in the bear market for best time and keep holding your coins.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

These are the times when no one is sure whether market will be bullish or bearish in the short term. but looking at the last 1 week and with etf approval decision coming out on 10th August we will see a lot of volatility in market. Still the market seems bullish in short term.
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

The bull market is always better and does not matter long-term or short-term you are an investor. Any rise in prices on a currency exchange is always a positive phenomenon.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Bear or Bull ni matter of what the short term investment with bitcoin is always risky so you need to be careful with your joldings the prices may shift in very short term.But the bull run is really for hodling when we know that this run will end we may need to see our coins because normally there will be a dump after the huge bump.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

There's nothing guarantees you will make a profit when investing in cryptocurrency in a bearish market or bull market, both are have the same risk.

However, when you have understood the market conditions of cryptocurrency you will not ask when you will start for short term or long term investment. Because in these conditions will have a big gap to get profit.

Just focus on market cryptocurrency, usually people who understand market conditions are a trader, you can learn more the characteristics of market, like how to analyze market movements? There is a technical analysis and fundamental analysis that you must understand.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
budarkcyber

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

I think for short-term investments it is better to choose bullish because it will be more profitable in that investment
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: