Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2673 times)
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

At bitcointalk there are at least two ways without risk of earning a currency. They can be conditionally called "without risks", because in any case you are risking your time spent. The first way is a company of bounty, the second - airdrops. There are plenty of them on this form, and those and others have the likelihood that you do not earn anything or get a good jackpot.

I dont get the point. Everything we do in bitcoin requires risk. Besides, a risk of time is still considered as risk. Maybe the word you should use is, less risk not without risk. The point is, the two ways that you are referring to are helpful means to earn through bitcoin. But then, this are just another ways to earn money. the prior generator of money in bitcoin is the trading through investments. that what makes others become so rich in just a bit of time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

It is. I do believe that most members in this community have only one specific goal. And that is to earn or make money. And i am not excluding myself. I am in dire need of money being a single parent and with no stable job. And bitcoin offers a good source of income in uncomplicated way. One thing i find this job very amiable is, i can work at home giving me more than enough time to look after all my daughters needs.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

At some points, yes, it is absolutely so. But on the other hand, it's the catalyst of the world economic and cash revolution.

Axelion

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

For me, it is the best way to earn money. I like everything about crypto and I'm everyday spending 80% of my time on my laptop reading about crypto.
Even if you don't like crypto you can earn decent and good money in some cases. And if you like it or not crypto is inevitable in the future, so you will get in touch with it.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

for me, cryptocurrencies is way more then just another money making thing, its a ticket to future market and future economics system
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:28:29 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

Blockchain is usefull technology and it can applied in many sectors like banking, storing government data, election etc with more secure. Blockchain create transparency system because ledger use chain system and its unhackable.
I am believe blockchain or cryptocurrency is the future of our payment because digital world is coming and its require faster payment transaction

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:30:40 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

You are somehow really good at deciding to invest and this is like the same comparison to a person with good patience and they will just sell their coins when the price is increasing and hold when the price is decreasing.
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:28:24 AM

I think yes because most friends who participate bitcoin rely on bitcoin for main income. And for a friend who already has a job but his salary can not meet the need then bitcoin provide additional income. The cost of living each year is higher then we have to go the extra mile to achieve financial freedom. By investing in bitcoin I hope I can achieve financial freedom.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:00:54 AM

Well,  it's not about earning some money and also believe it or not you will find the goid quality news about economy in here,  and yeah I did learned some good english word also here. So there are many profit what yiu can get from bitcoin actually which is good for your future.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:56:04 AM

Yes it true that it is an another way to make money.If a person is using the money earned from bitcoin for legal purposes that it is not at all wrong.If from this earning a person is fulfilling his demands daily  of daily need then what is bad in this.It is good and very efficient way to make money specially for the one who are having great knowledge but not having agood platform to exprese their views.One thing i want to conclude here that from bitcoin we are not only earning money but we are getting great knowledge regarding our economy,what ups and downs are happing in market,various strategies to invest and many more.So in whole bitcoin is very beneficial whether it is regarding increasing the knowledge or it is about making money.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

yes maybe a little deviated from the initial goal btc was created but how else, eventually it all goes that way, now people use btc as a tool to earn extra income even for people who already get enough result they make btc as their job, but whatever it is for useful no harm right
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

I do agree that bitcoin is really, basically just another way to make money.
I find what you said a bit confusing but here is my thought. I don't think it is even considered "greed" to make money from bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency even. If you think cryptocurrency that way, is not investing in other any forms, too?
There are a lot of people who considers crypto as an additional source of earning money and you cannot take that away from them.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

I do agree that bitcoin is really, basically just another way to make money.
I find what you said a bit confusing but here is my thought. I don't think it is even considered "greed" to make money from bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency even. If you think cryptocurrency that way, is not investing in other any forms, too?
There are a lot of people who considers crypto as an additional source of earning money and you cannot take that away from them.
How this becoming greediness when you are investing money here?we are investors here to gain bitcoin or cryptocurrency..theres no rights throwing this words to us that only wanted to gain extra money aside from our regular works.,
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

In investment world, someone sometimes loss their money and sometimes they got profits. Its very usual in any market. In cryptocurrency market, when you investing your money on one coin/token, you investing on their project, and sometimes the project success and sometimes fail and its very usual too.
I am believe that cryptocurrency market is like stocks market, stocks price sometimes going up and sometimes drop the price. Its real bussiness and involving billions dollar and involving many people all around the world

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:57:57 AM

It is. I do believe that most members in this community have only one specific goal. And that is to earn or make money. And i am not excluding myself. I am in dire need of money being a single parent and with no stable job. And bitcoin offers a good source of income in uncomplicated way. One thing i find this job very amiable is, i can work at home giving me more than enough time to look after all my daughters needs.
You are taking a huge risk, many people in the forum are using bitcoin as a form to earn some additional money but they do not depend on it, what you are doing is to put your future and the future of your child in something that is extremely volatile and that you have no way to know for sure if you're going to get enough income to pay for your bills, so do your best to get a regular job instead.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

I think there's a missing thought in the OP but as i understand it, cryptocurrencies are giving you income. Yes, I can attest to that and that's through airdrops. It's basically plain and simple and you don't need to work for weeks or months just to get paid. It's for free.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:16:54 AM

Well that's how trading works. When someone profits, someone lose that money cause its a zero-sum game. We are still in the early stages of the cryptocurrency so people are taking advantage of the huge fluctuation but then when the time comes that the prices would have a stable value, more people would start to use the project for its true purpose and not for speculation purposes.

We know that bitcoin is suppose to be use as a currency but instead it is use more as an asset wherein people would just choose to hold and then sell when the price went up which shouldn't be the way because it is suppose to be spent so that the circulation continues. This would happen eventually but for now, let us take advantage of the huge fluctuations because this may come once in your life.

Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:20:29 AM

Bitcoin is another way to make money, or should i say it is another way to have an extra income. Just be on your guard since your investing in bitcoin since it price goes up and down, you should know when to sell it or hold it so that you cannot lose in this game.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

Obviously this is right.Btc is a source that can be earn money by online at home and earning good money.Many people work but can't fulfill any hobbies without need.Many people also want to spend comfortable and enjoyable life.And Btc is the best medium for everything.That's why it is basically just another way to make money.

Of course, if you invest in Bitcoins you are doing some business. You work out your own strategies, plan to rise up more money and so one. It is a great business.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

Obviously this is right.Btc is a source that can be earn money by online at home and earning good money.Many people work but can't fulfill any hobbies without need.Many people also want to spend comfortable and enjoyable life.And Btc is the best medium for everything.That's why it is basically just another way to make money.

Of course, if you invest in Bitcoins you are doing some business. You work out your own strategies, plan to rise up more money and so one. It is a great business.

It is not like that, because if you invest with bitcoin it is give you a huge of profits that other can't give you. A chance to save for your future and give you a brighter future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: