Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2671 times)
roseann072518

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

if you want to grow your money..don't stay in the same investment just spread to the other way, not just bitcoin, Yes bitcoin is one of the ways to earn money or increase your money, But it's up to you how to grow your investment using bitcoin..
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

I think that's true, crypto coins are another way to make money because the price of crypto coins is potentially on the increase and with that we can get the benefit of having it.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

Yes, this statement is true as well. Everyone can make money from Bitcoin just by staying at home or in our daily leisure time, but of course with our knowledge of how to earn money in Bitcoin and of course with hard work.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

if you want to grow your money..don't stay in the same investment just spread to the other way, not just bitcoin, Yes bitcoin is one of the ways to earn money or increase your money, But it's up to you how to grow your investment using bitcoin..
I really that’s all it is, it’s another source of money making idea because there are actually a few whose reasons for buying bitcoins if for use as payment only. And it’s a wise choice not to totally put all our capital into bitcoins investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

Actually it's a yes!
People who are real business minded and who would like to be rich don't just stop from one source of income. If you want to be rich in reality, make investments. Invest more, in many baskets. be wise enough to invest in a stable one. Do no wait for another 15days to have money in a month if you could earn more than your capability. Like investing here in bitcoin.

Odebode5

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Yes it is,because it is an investment so it is very good way of making morning.
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

For me it is ultimately, for now. But in future, when i became more stable regarding to cryptocurrecny I will start investing and join ICO

pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

It's only a way of earning money not the easy way because you to work for it and you must invest and really had a hard time checking what project is good and sometimes you can also lose your money in joining their campaigns it took a long time to be able to earn tokens and sell it so it's not that easy to make money.

simpleholmes

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:33:30 PM

recently it is obvious that btc is just another way to make money as you stated. The majority don`t care about the ICO projects when they do invest, they just see the hype or exchange listings in order to get easy money and lambo overnight.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:53:48 AM

Yes, this statement is true as well. Everyone can make money from Bitcoin just by staying at home or in our daily leisure time, but of course with our knowledge of how to earn money in Bitcoin and of course with hard work.

Yes it’s really is. My siblings proven me that it’s just another way to make money. They’ve already earn money and still earning profit even though they’re just only on  their 12th grade.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:00:48 AM

Yes it’s really is. My siblings proven me that it’s just another way to make money. They’ve already earn money and still earning profit even though they’re just only on  their 12th grade.
That's was very awesome, they are still to young for that but their mind was open to this. I don't wonder if they will become a millionaire soon at their teenage life. Good for you and much better for your siblings its not only a money thing, the future is waiting.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:33:32 AM

It could be that, when many people get bored with slow moving investments and even unprofitable ones, the best solution to make investment more attractive, and certainly the presence of bitcoin is a great solution to make money.
It's getting wise to choose bitcoin/crypto investment than of the others actually. Aside from having a high percentage of gaining profit, it also considered to one the great source of income and many millionaires getting involved it right now.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:51:33 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

Being involved in crypto was an opportunity for me and for all bitcoiners as well.We earn money from it,without so much hassle compared to other businesses and investments.We can truly see the difference in it.Yes its risky and yet we do profit if we are aware the do's and dont's when you are an investor.Hold was most holders do to gain more profit.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:28:22 AM

For me it just a secondary that we can use also a primary source of money. Cryptocurrencies can make you rich. It can make a million dollar so what would you expect to that. It can be primary if you prioritise it we should think about it cause many of Cryptocurrencies holders and trader was became successful into this. Take the risk.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:55:35 AM

So far yes! There were so many beneficiaries in crypto that this place helps some to increase the financial stands and life wags in real world. It is so hypocrites if there will say bitcoin did not give them chance to earn and have enough money to support the needs and wants. We couldn't avoid that this place now more on money matters than just informative discussion.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:12:35 AM

Actually, bitcoin is not a way to make money, because in fact the main function of bitcoin is a new way of payment system. Bitcoin as a way to make money is only for traders and people who make it an asset.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:33:34 AM

There are a lot of businesses people get into just to make money. They way they do it and how ethical they are on the way to success is yet another issue.
Generally the more people are interested in btc, the more development etc and the more adoption with time so I wouldn't necessarily see it as a bad thing.

Another thing is all the scams and ponzi schemes that continuously pop up. Not only people lose money but the reputation of crypto's is being damaged even though it's not the crypto's fault.

Yes , it is another way to make money like other investments.  As what i learn , in investing your money the risk to high and we have to work smart. Some cases is we have to be strong when it comes about the negative news that we read/hear that might affect our focus. So in business, being emotional is our weakness.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

Diversity is always admirable and profitable. We all know this fact and I am sure all the bitcoiners have investments into other famous crypto currencies as well just to make sure that they are not missing out any chance of getting rich. Bitcoin is simply one of the best investments so far in both concrete and abstract world but backup plans are the essential parts of business planning. Diversify your portfolio.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

It depends on who you ask, there is no doubt in my mind that there are some people that only see bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a way to earn money that is true and taking into account the huge amount of money that you can make in such a short amount of time I cannot blame them, but there are also a lot of people that are in bitcoin not for the money but for the freedom that it brings to them and the revolution that will cause around the world.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:55:48 AM

bitcoin is a good investment that people should turn on and on. but, it is not the only work which has a profit. it is good if you are doing it full time but it is better if it just a part time of you. because facing in a computer 24 hours a day is not good to your eyes and also to your health
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: