Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2673 times)
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Is this basically just another way to make money? I can say yes because is not just making money but good way of working to make good money, so many problems has been solved by bitcoin especially family needs.
Bitcoin is blessed with credit of helping countless people economically. People have gained the real financial freedom which even they were unable to enjoy in capitalist economy system. I know many people who are young but earning good amount of money which they are using to pay their tuition charges plus they are able to help their parents as well and all this is possible because of bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhyBit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:56:26 PM

Is this basically just another way to make money? I can say yes because is not just making money but good way of working to make good money, so many problems has been solved by bitcoin especially family needs.
For me this isn't only a good source to earn money but to invest in it and take profit after some time when those coins could be just useful as normal money now.
For me its just start but I believe its surely good way for take profit and securing own financial future because if you can understand this all then you can manage many good things and have good profit which is not bad at all as many saying its going to regulate in future I am also sure its going to happen in future because its matter of time many countries want to do this and some will do later as its non stoppable by any one
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

yes of course with you trading and being a trader should have a basis for profit in the world of traders by utilizing coin price movements and you can benefit from using it.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:27:20 PM

I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
Yes theres a lot of many ways to make a money but we talke about on how we make our income grow..This is the reson that everyone wanted for bitcoin its because an income of bitcoin was really extended to all of us.Theres no impossible if we joined bicoin for a large income and to help our family in daily needs.
Yes it is another way of making money. People invest in because they can see a huge potential that can make their investment double its value. A good and effective way to earn good and huge profits. That's the reason why many people has interests in cryptocurrency, because I think no one will invest in something that is not profitable. That's how it works.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

I think that it is not just another way to make money. bitcoin and the cryptocurrency mean more to the humankind. They only exist on our plannet for 10 years and there are still many things they have to do in order to prove that it is neccessary for the people

Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:38:01 AM

I think that it is not just another way to make money. bitcoin and the cryptocurrency mean more to the humankind. They only exist on our plannet for 10 years and there are still many things they have to do in order to prove that it is neccessary for the people

I will agree with that saying that bitcoin is basically another way to make money, I this cryptocurrency will be supported and trusted by customers and investors then it will go for more than ten years of existence, and until such time it will vanish , then we continue to work for this bitcoin and earn living out of it

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

I'm convinced that bitcoin has a solid foundation and not just a way to make a profit, if just relying on profits, of course there will not be many exchanges or investors who continue to develop bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

You can't change the fact that most people become interested in bitcoin because of profit and how high it can get. I believe that this is the main reason why bitcoin is called a bubble. Its normal for a investor to invest their money on something that they will give them profit like we have now- blockchain based project. But come to think of it, these investors actually supporting these project because without their money, the project wouldn't build. I just hope that the upcoming investors would take to in consideration the facts about the project and not only earning from it.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Wong owah

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

I do not know how to earn money with online work in addition to bounty and trade campaigns, bitcoin prices are now again declining and we are really hard to make a profit, the most important thing to do as much as possible so we can get a producer of bitcoin.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
its so hard to find money in that while you study or working but if you want it you should grab that opportunity if you know that kind of job can help you financially and of course you can earn money in that way
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

I think bitcoin first created because america crisis and fragile monetary system. Right now, because bitcoin have limited supply bitcoin become more valuable and many people keep their assets on bitcoin because they dont trust on monetary system.
Off course bitcoin created for making money because right now peoples trade it and make profits from it

jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

I think it depends on a person. Somebody entered crypto just to make money, another is here because of the idea of future!
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

Yes theres a lot of many ways to make a money but we talke about on how we make our income grow..This is the reson that everyone wanted for bitcoin its because an income of bitcoin was really extended to all of us.Theres no impossible if we joined bicoin for a large income and to help our family in daily needs.
   Report to moderator 
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?
Yes it is just like what you think. I also think that it is the secondary alternative way to earn money or make.money cause we all know that bitcoin can change our financial status maybe now or sooner we can make it just believe on ourselves we can surpass this problem we should think positively
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:29:40 PM

I got your sentiments but it is just normal even in the real world, some losses and some gains. In forex trading and in stocks, it's value goes and down, some losses and some gains. This is how trading works and the same in cryptocurrency. Being a bounty hunter, I joined bounty that I love the project and I know people who invest in this bounty support it as well. Part of their investment was use to pay us and it's just normal.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:08:44 AM

Many people say that the hardest thing of bitcoin is that only most people use to get profit, of course this is reasonable because the use of bitcoin for direct transactions is still very little.

BDDO

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:19:03 AM

OP might be right in that we are on a completely "speculative" valuation drive since the beginning of alternative crypto's. but then again, most traditional investment measures already have weak assumptions regarding traditional assets. with crypto it gets even worst with assumptions. lol
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:20:08 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

The market is based on supply and demand and not everyone is really smart enough to earn a huge amount of profit because they are not studying the situation or the market before investing or selling their coins and that is the reason why some of the people need to lose in order for others to gain.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:20:43 AM

I think bitcoins have basically and not just another way to make money, this is being supplemented by an increasing number of users and certainly big investors, I'm sure it's unlikely they believe bitcoin if bitcoin has no basis.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:24:51 AM

It depends on the perspective of a person if they are going to treat this kind of game as a new way to create more money or they will just use this type of game to be a pioneer or an early adopter for the possible future mechanism of our world. I am here for both because i believed with this new industry and i also want to make profit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: