Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2671 times)
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:09:00 AM

In my opinion, there are people who look at the world and see what great things they could contribute to make it better, but there are people who look at the world and see that they only need to survive it, I think people who are part of promoting cryptocurrency are people who aims for a better world, and those people who use cryptocurrencies are a source of income only are the ones who just wanna survive the world, but this is my opinion only on the cryptoworld not in the world as a whole.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
Bitcoin can serve as another source of income for those people who already had a job. They do bitcoin because maybe the salary of their job is not enough to sustain the needs and wants of their family.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:39:37 AM

I think it's all basically because of money, is not someone investing also because they want to get a profit? Is there anyone who does not matter if you lose or volunteer to come to loss? The crypto coin users must also expect a better change, one of them by investing as a form of support but of course also expect a profit. Today, we must be realistic

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:28:06 AM

Generally as I read an article about bitcoin it is a type of new currency other than the fiat that we have in our country. Bitcoin is a online currency that we can use in online transaction and Yes other than that it is a other way of making money online that's why I am happy to be part of this even I just started my journey last year in joining here.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
chel0

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

For me,yes it's another way of making money since we can acquire this thing in joining social media and signature campaign by exchanging or selling the tokens we get from bounties into bitcoin.And from there,we can cash out the bitcoin into dollars or depending on what regular currency you are using and that's already a fiat money.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

We all participate in making money to live. There are many ways to earn money, but most people find a job for income. But the investment in bitcoin will bring you high income compared to many other jobs. I believe in that.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:32:11 AM

Actually, bitcoin is not a way to make money, because in fact the main function of bitcoin is a new way of payment system. Bitcoin as a way to make money is only for traders and people who make it an asset.
Yes. BTC was born with the original purpose of being faster, paying less and not dependent on third parties. But this goal is gradually forgotten by the speculators who put the BTC to another target. They hold the BTC to regulate and market the market. Nowadays, most holders of BTC just to enjoy the price difference are the main purpose
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

Yes, and it's a great way to make money from home. We can say that it is a dream job and a future job.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

So it is, buying bitcoin in HOLD is an excellent way to earn money, but one should take into account the nuances of the market that can affect the result.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
Bitcoin can serve as another source of income for those people who already had a job. They do bitcoin because maybe the salary of their job is not enough to sustain the needs and wants of their family.
Even those that have significant amount of money are investing in bitcoin and the reason is very simple they understand very clearly that bitcoin is going to change the way things work in the world, some people do not see it and that is why they are not investing in it and some people are doubtful and they may like to invest in bitcoin but they're not sure and then there are people like us that understand very clearly what bitcoin is going to become and that is why we are here.
samudra pasifik

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

yes I think, many people are looking for profits in the world of cryptocurrency by investing or following the Bounty campaign,
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

Generally the more people are interested in btc, the more development etc and the more adoption with time so I wouldn't necessarily see it as a bad thing.

Another thing is all the scams and ponzi schemes that continuously pop up. Not only people lose money but the reputation of crypto's is being damaged even though it's not the crypto's fault.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

Well, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are payment systems in its core and not a make money online schemes but as we all know that crypto industry is still in the basic phase of development, there are infinite opportunities to make money out of it. I am not against earning money from it but I believe that we should focus more on the core areas of it instead of focusing on earning money.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

Basically, you are correct. it's another way of earning Money. but the differences are: you can do it from your Home in your spare time. no one will Boss you around. Students can also join the Bitcoin society since there are no age restrictions. there are a lot of ways for you to choose to earn Money from Bitcoin. you can either trade, invest or join some bounty campaigns. so it's not only money that you can get from Bitcoin, you can also have freedom from stress.

BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:55:52 AM

Yes i think this is just another way of making money. I quit my stable job for bitcoin because my salary in my past job is not enough.  Thats why i read this forum and making acount and to join any signature campaign. And now i have my salary and i have extra money. Thanks to  bitcoin because it can really help to everyone financial.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:49:52 AM

Yes, there are many ways to make money here. That's great here in bitcointalk. We are very grateful for the bitcoin to arrive.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:40:58 PM

Yes i think this is just another way of making money. I quit my stable job for bitcoin because my salary in my past job is not enough.  Thats why i read this forum and making acount and to join any signature campaign. And now i have my salary and i have extra money. Thanks to  bitcoin because it can really help to everyone financial.
That is right. The technology is loved for this reason in fact. It gives you the freedom to earn without having to go to the office daily. It gives you options for investing like short term trading, long term trading, day trading and participating in some bounty campaigns which gives you money without investing even a penny. But basic knowledge about the technology is a must for anyone to enter the market.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

Congratulations on what you did how to grow in bitcoin.
Yes, it is basically another way to make money.
If you have a job and you have savings, why don't you invest in bitcoin? -that's what i asked to myself; and that's why I am here.
Bitcoin is one of the faster way to earn money, but not the safest because many scammers are out there; you just have to be careful of what you are investing into.
Bumblecoin

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?
I somehow agree with you. What you did and what you feel about it, for me is just normal. Yes, we can earn a lot in here if we will be so smart to know all about on what we are into. All we need to do is to always keep track of what is happening and which are true and real. Life is a race, let us accept it. But we must bear in mind that we can help others too.
cherryfer

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

You definitely right, this is really another way to make money from "WIND" you know what? like what you said this is coming  from anywhere. this coming from the wind through internet frequency bring up  the good news to us or the good reward for us. why are we getting money without any physical transaction involve,because of the good transformation of time we are into an extra ordinary society we get a reward or getting money from anonymous person. this is what comparison of GOD we received all the benefits from him but we can't see him since birth.     

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: