Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years?  (Read 1258 times)
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

No one knows. But I think it will. This is a very convenient model for raising funds. It's much cheaper and faster than IPO. I believe that the model of ICO will be only improved and developed. Doubtless regulation will increase, but it will positively affect the market of ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeorgianCryptoTrader

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

I believe that ICO as a mechanism is really good : it helps projects develop their product, while people can take part in something promising and innovative. That's great.
So, I think it will remain, but with many transformationa  - to make ICOs more secure for investors and decrease the number of scam
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

I think that in the next five years, ICO projects will continue to evolve and exist. Areas of application of new tokens are still limitless. We are at the stage of developing the crypto currency and the scope of its application is multifaceted and they will also manifest themselves over time. For the time being we can see a great demand for ICO projects and for the tokens they produce.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
Yes it is,why would ICOs stopped from coming ? as long as the ICOs are unregulated more and more people are going to launch their ICO regardless if the project looks scammy or looks legit,we need to be sure that we are following legit ones as most of the cases these new projects are scams,and only created just to raise funds from the investors.

LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

While investors will invest their money in the ICO, exactly that much time ICO will exist. Investors know that a large number of ICOs are failures. And yet, investors are investing their money in the ICO.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

I am sure that in about half a year the ICO will cease to be popular at all. Now investing in ICO is an incredibly big risk to lose everything.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:57:42 PM

I think that it is not because it is already noticeable that ICO is becoming less popular and fewer investors are willing to give their money.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?

Yes, it will,
I really do believe that ICOs will exist even in the next 2 years, as long there is still internet connection, developers and investors, ICOs will always exist in cryptospace, ICOs are doing great right now, there are so many project that became huge and success and also help so many people in a good way
DannyvanVuuren

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

I think they will exist because there is always a great concept that comes from innovation and Waffle coin is one of them. Waffle coin is ready for the revolution.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:08:15 PM

I rather think that in 2 years the space will be heavily regulated and it will not be easy as now to scam people, but let´s wait and see

I think this also to. Because as we have seen with last SAVEDROID fake scam, some regulations are coming in germany (so pretty fast to whole europe/USA).
Now every legitimate ICO should ask a KYC (some years ago it wasn't a blasfemy Cheesy ).
So yes ICO will continue to exist even in the next years (2 or more...) but with a lot of more regulations, that could take out some potential scammers/fraud, and minor project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

No one knows. But I think it will. This is a very convenient model for raising funds. It's much cheaper and faster than IPO. I believe that the model of ICO will be only improved and developed. Doubtless regulation will increase, but it will positively affect the market of ICO
It depends in which ICO project are released, I think that the majority of ICOs still exist in 2 years, if they had a good project behind of a very clever and good team. I talk about good companies. I am sure that an ICO will succeed and still exist in 2 years if they create the project with a legal field, I mean countries which bitcoin and crypto are legal there.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

Yes I believe so. So many projects will keep running and some will have to rebrand though it’s  not every project that will sustain the test of time
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:58:00 PM

Yes there will be ICO in 2 years, as  long as there is crypto, there always be ICOs, projects will continue to come up and go through development stages, they might be more precise during this time . but they will exist

SaoAccel

Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

I think ICO will still be existing in 2 years because there are still a lot of projects out there that are still not crowdfunded to start and Presale pools will still be available because this makes people more willing to buy the coins because of the bonuses it give.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:13:17 PM

I am sure that ICO's will exist for as long as cryptocurrencies exists.  They might end up being regulated by certain countries but they will still be around and people will still invest huge amounts of money into them. 
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

According to ICO is a start of the new Era for cryptocurrencies because most of the project do not have funds to start their project so ICO is the best option for them to start their project and collect the funds for their developments. I am sure there will be some regulations on ICO in the coming time but ICOs will remain here for sure.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

IMO, in the future ICO projects will be tightened up by the pre-market conditions to avoid having too many scams ICO projects like today. In the next two years, there will be very few ICO projects because only very potential projects will be launched in the market to call for capital from investors and investors will ultimately rest assured, do not worry about the risk when investing in ICO anymore. The cryptocurrencies market will only have potential altcoins.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

IMO, in the future ICO projects will be tightened up by the pre-market conditions to avoid having too many scams ICO projects like today. In the next two years, there will be very few ICO projects because only very potential projects will be launched in the market to call for capital from investors and investors will ultimately rest assured, do not worry about the risk when investing in ICO anymore. The cryptocurrencies market will only have potential altcoins.

Well it is more than true that the current market conditions are affecting a lot of projects, i invested into an ICO that went down by more than 80% from January to March, now it started to go up, but it is more than disgusting.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dimon01

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

I think that most people are really upset that the principle itself does not work. I do not think that anyone will really believe in the project and it's a lot of money.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

This is most likely a rhetorical question, because the ICO has really failed and people simply do not believe that it is a good way of investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: