Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years?  (Read 1258 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

I think ICO is the future of crowdfunding and startup. A Modern, simple and easy way to raised capital without legal barriers, and accessibility to the wider public.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dilidulu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

Ico is a very convenient way of financing, but due to the lack of supervision, scam icos has now occupied the market, this is a bad money to drive out the good money, scam ico will squeeze those good ico living space, and finally make The entire market has collapsed, so the regulation of ico is now necessary.
baranovskaeirina

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

If you look at the chart of the cryptocurrency price analysis, then the most interesting time for the ICO will be in 2 years when the price will grow rapidly !
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:29:29 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 02:24:08 PM by hajimasan

Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
I don't think that there can be existence of ICO Because ICO are leading into scam much in this field , so in the incoming time most of the ICOs will terminated from this cryptocurrency World .
But if there will exists any ICO project then surely there we will have any team or organisation that will have control over the ICO project team until they will launch the coin .
In present time a big problem is that mostly people get into scam business with the ICO much than with any another type of the work , Because for them it always remain easy to get investment from the innocent people in the project by giving them greediness to make bulk amount of profit .
So clearly here 99% chances are that in the incoming years people will not believe in ICOs project anymore , and there will remain only few factors that will make bitcoin at a better level by giving a option of escrow as a gaurrenty type thing ( if it will happen ) , then in that case my be ICOs project can grow , otherwise people no more go with any type of copy paste of the coin script and scam .
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

I still believe so, remember that there are many projects that do not have the number of connections to be able to carry out a private sell successfully, those people are the ones who will make the ICOs in the future, there will still be good ideas and if possible both will be successful, but the best thing about the ICOs is that you can be part of a project from its roots until it is well-formed.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

Yes, off-course this type of investment in startups using crypto will go on .
I think that it is more likely that public ICOs will disappear since they tend to be less serious projects.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
lazy effort

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

Good question, most likely the market will change, but I think good projects will stay and collect money via ICOs
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
Why won't it not be existing? ICOs do offer services for people and as long as those projects are beneficial to the market, surely, existence is rest assured. Along with the ICO projects are bounty programs which would contribute promoting the projects' popularity in the market. surely, ICOs would still exist for more years to come.

UnreasonableInvestor

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

During the spirit of the years, ICO will change the format of its work, it will be subject to regulation by the authorities. But it will exist as bringing benefits to the economy as a whole and crypto space in particular.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

CO is still going to be around for a long time, the potential for ICO is still huge, and new COINS appear every day. ICO companies have a lot of demand in our industry.

Believing that these projects will live for many years, I am also sure that the number of them will be sufficiently reduced. Only the best, reliable and trusted ICOs can survive as the competition is great.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

Legit icos will exist as long as they serve the purpose of their existence and scams will vanish like bubbles. There are quite a number of potential icos that will give benefits to both users and investors.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

Never say what can be in a few years, because no one knows exactly how it will be right and when it starts or ends, because it's normal when the process is not predictable. If he were predictable, there would be a lot of rich people.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

In nearest future more and more platforms will be able to hold the ICOs, stratis, waves, eos etc. So this format of fund raising will progress
Gabri

Activity: 856

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

From ICO projects, there are still a couple of years and more. People just stop trusting them because of frequent fraud, lack of technical development of such projects. In addition, many countries are beginning to tighten control over the ICO. So they will be carried out only by companies that have self-confidence and a good material and technical base. Since 2017, more than half of the ICO projects have failed, and from the rest of the 40% were able to collect more than $ 1 million. Thus, investor confidence falls.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

I think the ICO will continue to grow along with the development of blockchain technology, there will be many ICOs that are popping up again in the future. because everyone in the future certainly wants something that is instant and that requires a container, and here the ICO becomes one of the tools to get profit in a short way. I'm sure all big companies will start to look at ICO as a way to get new investors and more profits
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:09:01 AM

Well I think it will be existing for the next two years since at this moments altcoins are indemand which made most of the market value of the alts to continuously increase. Projects that are released onthe ICOs are mostly useful because we are on the technological age and ICOs are more likely to be benefitial especially ICOs with platforms.
And that also requires a lot of special ideas to create a new project.
For example, altcoins must have different visions and missions from the existing 2000 cryptocurrency, if there are similarities for that, then don't expect to be able to compete in the future.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:11:33 AM

ICO exist forever but number of them decreases and we see only good projects very soon.
And maybe this projects dont do bounty campaigns and airdrops

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:12:27 AM

I still believe that as long as there are developers willing to make their own tokens, then there will be still ICOs. I don't see anyone faltering or deciding to quit on developing more and more cryptocurrency today and probably the nexy days. I do hope we still have that radical change in the market soon.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

In the next 2 years. Crypto's popularity still seems safe, in my opinion, it will increase even more. From my observations, both from crypto and ICO have started to develop in terms of quality and quantity. So that the ICO can produce coins that are really good and useful in the long run. That way, crypto enthusiasm will increase and the ICO will also become increasingly popular.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:57:04 AM

As long as there are developers and new discoveries, the ICO will take place. And this will certainly be many who take part but need to be careful not to find a scammer. I think ICO is still running and there is for the development of the internet and crypto world.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: